CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SNP....RIP

King Billy

Alex Salmond has gone full scorched earth attack on Jeanette McKrankie, the Scottish Crown Office, the MSM and Police Scotland. Total shitfest and the ginger dwarf and her cronies are in it up to their necks, which is not as deep as normal, as their average height is about 3’ 6.” 

This is going to be great fun to watch over the next few days. Who said dwarf throwing was finished?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Alex Salmond has gone full scorched earth attack on Jeanette McKrankie, the Scottish Crown Office, the MSM and Police Scotland. Total shitfest and the ginger dwarf and her cronies are in it up to their necks, which is not as deep as normal, as their average height is about 3’ 6.” 

This is going to be great fun to watch over the next few days. Who said dwarf throwing was finished?

Watch this and you'll see the true depths of what the SNP has sunk to. I don't agree with Salmond's politics but Sturgeon has no fucking morals whatsoever and nor does her corrupt cunt of a husband....

Craig Murray Drops Bombshell Evidence Against Nicola Sturgeon & Inner Circle - YouTube

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Watch this and you'll see the true depths of what the SNP has sunk to. I don't agree with Salmond's politics but Sturgeon has no fucking morals whatsoever and nor does her corrupt cunt of a husband....

Craig Murray Drops Bombshell Evidence Against Nicola Sturgeon & Inner Circle - YouTube

I like that comment about her ending up like Mel Gibson at the end of Braveheart 

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Reading into Nicola's history she did originally intend to join the Labour Party but quickly realised that she would probably never be a big player in UK politics so she chose to join the SNP and become a small fish but bigger than the other fish in a very small pond. To some degree the UK leaving the UK has been based around a similar principle but in the case of the UK, the pond is actually large enough to allow some very big fish in it.

22 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Reading into Nicola's history she did originally intend to join the Labour Party but quickly realised that she would probably never be a big player in UK politics so she chose to join the SNP and become a small fish but bigger than the other fish in a very small pond. To some degree the UK leaving the UK has been based around a similar principle but in the case of the UK, the pond is actually large enough to allow some very big fish in it.

Fuck me they've kept that quiet. The U.K. leaving the U.K. Where did we go and when did this happen?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spoke to the Doc at HMP Roopsville yesterday Bill. Punkers return may be delayed as they have detected the early stages of rectalis grappler absentia (RGA).

Apparently, it now resembles an empty headlock.

Thanks a lot DC. I was about to have breakfast but I suddenly feel extremely nauseous. Put me right off my Ulster Fry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thanks a lot DC. I was about to have breakfast but I suddenly feel extremely nauseous. Put me right off my Ulster Fry.

I think I’ll get my imaginary Karcher out and give the imaginary M4 a bit of a clean, maybe have breakfast afterwards. I might pretend to drive down to Harrods in it first to stock up on completely imaginary truffles, caviar and vintage champers.  Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are flying over for lunch in one of Elons space rockets and then we’re going for a quick trip to space.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I think I’ll get my imaginary Karcher out and give the imaginary M4 a bit of a clean, maybe have breakfast afterwards. I might pretend to drive down to Harrods in it first to stock up on completely imaginary truffles, caviar and vintage champers.  Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are flying over for lunch in one of Elons space rockets and then we’re going for a quick trip to space.

You jammy cunt...Ulster Fry?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

An imaginary breakfast? 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm thinking of splitting up with myself Bill. I'm not sure how to break it to me though. 

If you keep it to yourself, you can continue to go fuck yourself, there's always a plus side to keeping quiet! ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sausage, egg, bacon, potato bread, soda bread, black pudding etc. Mmmm.

All served on a chipped willow pattern plate the size of a dustbin lid on a grotty Formica table by a haggard 65-year old waitress in a completely inappropriate low-cut top, along with a giant tin cup of navvy-strength tea. I think I've just cum.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

All served on a chipped willow pattern plate the size of a dustbin lid on a grotty Formica table by a haggard 65-year old waitress in a completely inappropriate low-cut top, along with a giant tin cup of navvy-strength tea. I think I've just cum.

Fucking hell Baws. Your surveillance capabilities are way beyond what I thought. I hope it wasn’t my man bun that caused your involuntary ejaculation. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm just about old enough to remember the days when said waitress would have an obligatory dog end clenched between her remaining six teeth. 

Now I'm no polymath or advanced physicist, but perhaps as The Corner's resident non-spastic Hawking, you could explain. How did the precariously balanced six centimetres of ash from said dog end stay in situ for the entirety of her shift?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm just about old enough to remember the days when said waitress would have an obligatory dog end clenched between her remaining six teeth. 

Now I'm no polymath or advanced physicist, but perhaps as The Corner's resident non-spastic Hawking, you could explain. How did the precariously balanced six centimetres of ash from said dog end stay in situ for the entirety of her shift?

Straightened out paper clip, pushed down it before lighting... it's the only possibility.