CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ungrateful asylum seeking cunts

Trucking Funt

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did Purple Aki feel your muscles in Strangeways, Punkers?

I saw a video on that fucker. Apparently, he gets left alone in prison as he's a bit of a legal Eagle, but the fat cunt caused some kid to be hit by a train, when he had to get on his toes to avoid a muscle squeeze (no pun intended). 

Are you familiar with the Idi Amin looking cunt then? 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

A slip? I bet big Mtembe completely obliterates his back doors and makes him squeal like a pig in an abattoir. 

You've just reminded me of the film 'Deliverance' staring Burt Reynolds. That's some seriously inbreed, banjo strumming, hillbilly bumbanditry in that film. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Punkape no doubt has the directors cut blu-ray
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I saw a video on that fucker. Apparently, he gets left alone in prison as he's a bit of a legal Eagle, but the fat cunt caused some kid to be hit by a train, when he had to get on his toes to avoid a muscle squeeze (no pun intended). 

Are you familiar with the Idi Amin looking cunt then? 

No, but he was the bogey men up here for years. He put the fear of Christ into my lad & his mates outside the boxing gym one night whilst on one of his stalky-black-cunt episodes. I’ve seen him hanging around bus/train stations at night. He’s huge & that black he’s purple. Plays the race card with John Law...

51 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Have one on me!

Top man, Trucking. Some heading your way once replenished.

What do you think of the Captain Tom nomination? Personally, I thought it was a fucking liberty. Men like him fought and died in atrocious conditions to give us the freedom to cunt off whoever! Unfortunately his dementia allowed the government to use him as a propaganda tool, and he probably thought Bin Laden did 9/11 with a Nokia 3210 from an afghan cave, but that's unfortunately his generation. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

What do you think of the Captain Tom nomination? Personally, I thought it was a fucking liberty. Men like him fought and died in atrocious conditions to give us the freedom to cunt off whoever! Unfortunately his dementia allowed the government to use him as a propaganda tool, and he probably thought Bin Laden did 9/11 with a Nokia 3210 from an afghan cave, but that's unfortunately his generation. 

I grew up knowing a lot of men like him because my family has got deep connections with the Royal British Legion. My mum regularly used to plate up a Sunday dinner for a WWI veteran who lived across the road from us when I was a kid and we would go over and talk to him. He always had a funny story to tell about something he saw or about someone he met but never about the fighting itself or himself for that matter. It was only when I met his grandson at his funeral when I was I was in my late teens (The fucker was 97 when he died) that he told me he had made no less than 3 charges across no mans land during the Battles of Ypres including one occasion when he had to club a kraut to death with his rifle after it jammed and the kraut had shot him in the leg. Captain Tom reminded a lot of him. He didn't think his deeds very noteworthy because what was ordinary to him was truly fucking extraordinary to the rest of us.

You're right though, that nom was out of order.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I grew up knowing a lot of men like him because my family has got deep connections with the Royal British Legion. My mum regularly used to plate up a Sunday dinner for a WWI veteran who lived across the road from us when I was a kid and we would go over and talk to him. He always had a funny story to tell about something he saw or about someone he met but never about the fighting itself or himself for that matter. It was only when I met his grandson at his funeral when I was I was in my late teens (The fucker was 97 when he died) that he told me he had made no less than 3 charges across no mans land during the Battles of Ypres including one occasion when he had to club a kraut to death with his rifle after it jammed and the kraut had shot him in the leg. Captain Tom reminded a lot of him. He didn't think his deeds very noteworthy because what was ordinary to him was truly fucking extraordinary to the rest of us.

You're right though, that nom was out of order.

Cunt - do you think somebody like that would want ANYTHING to do with a worthless dog turd like you? Keep your fucking trout shut and fuck off. 

On 01/02/2021 at 16:44, Major Cunt said:

Having lived in Kent once upon a time I can sympathise with the scrounging cunts. However, my solution to the resettlement problem requires only the purchase of a few dinghies, and outboard motors with fixed rudders. 

I'm not completely heartless though, as I'd give them the option of the Channel, North Sea, or Atlantic for their single fair voyage

You won't believe just how many are living in four star hotels up and down the country. I'm a firm believer that charity starts at home, and we should turf them out for the likes of @ChildeHarold, and his other alcoholic spice enthusiasts. 

Alcoholic spice enthusiast is a designation I wear with pride and a Bogart style panacherama. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Cunt - do you think somebody like that would want ANYTHING to do with a worthless dog turd like you? Keep your fucking trout shut and fuck off. 

Does this mean I'm not getting an invite to your Christmas do this year Harold? I don't wish to attend of course but it's the thought that counts.

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You certainly could get an invite to a real man's party as a fucking parking attendant or cleaner. 

@Trucking Funt handed your arse to you on a fucking plate yesterday and here you are, spouting shite again. You really are the dumbest fucking cunt on here and a saucepan-like mutilation is surely in your future. Die, soon.

I see this cunt did lend you his brain Trucko, how’s the spaz-build coming along?

• Like 2

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Trucking Funt handed your arse to you on a fucking plate yesterday and here you are, spouting shite again. You really are the dumbest fucking cunt on here and a saucepan-like mutilation is surely in your future. Die, soon.

I see this cunt did lend you his brain Trucko, how’s the spaz-build coming along?

Alas, will never be completed without the grey matter from somebody as truly fuckwitted as @ChildeHarold. I know where he lives though so I will lie in wait until he's in a GHB slumber after his next hillbilly gay sex orgy with my trusty axe in the boot.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

For a 100 year old he was sharp as a pin. No signs of dementia or any cognitive decline. Any cunt who derides him shows their true colours imo. It’s easy to talk down a man who’s actually put his life on the line multiple times for the greater good. There’s very few like him around nowadays.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

For a 100 year old he was sharp as a pin. No signs of dementia or any cognitive decline. Any cunt who derides him shows their true colours imo. It’s easy to talk down a man who’s actually put his life on the line multiple times for the greater good. There’s very few like him around nowadays.

Yeah.... due to being a 100 you dopey cunt. 

23 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm not sure I want to know what your definition of a "real man" is Harold. Is it one who has a big mustache and wears leather chaps?

You need a minimum of one hundred million of starved/worked to death/shot natives to qualify-for starters. The remaining lot must be subjected to a comatose, poor, devoid of most aspirations (besides climbing party rungs and allotted benefits), antiperspirant-free “equal” existence. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

To be grateful implies that one should respect what one finds in the UK. What one finds is worthy of a lot of reactions but respect cannot possibly be one of them. Therefore no gratitude is either required or needed. Contempt is more appropriate. Contempt + accelerant + box matches = justice. 

Next time we hear from you will be via a seance. You’re finished.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

To be grateful implies that one should respect what one finds in the UK. What one finds is worthy of a lot of reactions but respect cannot possibly be one of them. Therefore no gratitude is either required or needed. Contempt is more appropriate. Contempt + accelerant + box matches = justice. 

Wow.  So you are saying you approve of these refugees burning down the place they were given to shelter in ?  Do you really feel that way, or are you just trying to shock ?