CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I put an end to that hours before Harold showed up - even gave you an above average review on my perception of your cunting prowess so far and an accurate description of how the site viewed him at large. I doubt I'm the only cunt disappointed with this outcome @Stubby Pecker openly gave you his support on the matter, and considering the usual onslaught that Harold would receive from the puntership at large, many other members were clearly pulling their punches to give you an opening for the killing blow.

You and @Dyslexic cnut have all the potential in the world to trigger the cunt into a meltdown, you've both shown the endurance to take the abuse, but you need to learn the offensive part.

I have it on good authority that Harolds previous incarnation was a cockroach in Hiroshima, circa 1945. He was last spotted  in Tokyo airport boarding a flight to Cunts Corner with not a hair out of place, but dribbling from both sides of his mouth. He will be very hard to kill.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have it on good authority that Harolds previous incarnation was a cockroach in Hiroshima, circa 1945. He was last spotted  in Tokyo airport boarding a flight to Cunts Corner with not a hair out of place, but dribbling from both sides of his mouth. He will be very hard to kill.

I think The Harold is indestructible, why the hell he is determined to hang around when he is literally hated by everyone is hard to understand. He is obviously oblivious to the hate and probably thinks everybody loves him deep down, the demented fucking cunt.

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think The Harold is indestructible, why the hell he is determined to hang around when he is literally hated by everyone is hard to understand. He is obviously oblivious to the hate and probably thinks everybody loves him deep down, the demented fucking cunt.

He is without a doubt a cunt of epic proportions, but his resilience is very impressive too, considering the non stop battering he’s taken (fully deserved) from day one here. Whoever slays him will have earned their epaulettes and iron cross with oak leaves.

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I love all of you. Just not all of the time.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He is without a doubt a cunt of epic proportions, but his resilience is very impressive too, considering the non stop battering he’s taken (fully deserved) from day one here. Whoever slays him will have earned their epaulettes and iron cross with oak leaves.

I'm working on it.

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Busy old fucker aren't you? Apart from your love of "proper" dogs, your animal magnetism dripping with sexual tittilation and charming manners, explain why you should live another 24 hours on The Corner? 

Would it be rude to enquire who exactly you’re talking to?

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Would it be rude to enquire who exactly you’re talking to?

Who the fuck do you wanna know for, why is it your fucking business and who gives a fucking tuppenny toss? 

Cunt. Do us all a favour and top yourself after Dancing on Ice. 

I'll grant you that. And a last cigarette. 

Cunt. 

Cunt again. 

Again forever. 

LOL Cunt 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Who the fuck do you wanna know for, why is it your fucking business and who gives a fucking tuppenny toss? 

Cunt. 

Cunt again. 

Again forever. 

LOL Cunt 

Are you OK? You seem a bit tense and irritable.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you OK? You seem a bit tense and irritable.

Speeding his tits off. Tongue and lips bitten ragged like a rawhide dog chew, cock covered in blisters from that, 'impossible to finish' wank, and his living room covered in sawdust from spending all night engraving patterns on his coffee table with a Dremel.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cunt. 

Cunt again. 

Again forever. 

LOL Cunt 

The breakdown/melt down begins...I knew you would lose it sooner or later Chill out Harold. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Speeding his tits off. Tongue and lips bitten ragged like a rawhide dog chew, cock covered in blisters from that, 'impossible to finish' wank, and his living room covered in sawdust from spending all night engraving patterns on his coffee table with a Dremel.

He might not be as difficult to kill as I thought. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

irony?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cunt. 

Cunt again. 

Again forever. 

LOL Cunt 

A corpse lashes out.

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

irony?

Evening Eddie, this nomination has really rattled you hasn't it. You cannot hide your emotions can you? We all witnessed your pathetic outburst on the Major Tom nomination. After calling you out for your emotional soft lad behaviour, my 'Weak cunts' nomination tipped you over the edge didn't it? So much so that you are reduced to repeating your silly insult's which are based upon assumptions. You are so shit at hiding your failed marriages, emotions and general weaknesses you seem to think that by hiding and being quiet things will blow over, you've even asked me to PM you and begged Frank for help. You sad bastard, take some time off cunt and prepare for our next skirmish. This is a fight to death. 

You complete bellend.