CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton signs new deal...

Old Chap Raasclaat

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Listen, if you can't bare to hear criticism on the cunt, then don't write a nom about him on here.

The cunt needs to die screaming in a fire, end of story.

Absolutely. I fucking despise the racist, sympathy mongering, privileged little tax avoiding cuntstain. 

"Ooh ooh... feel sorry for me because I'm black and I've suffered oppression!"

This is the 10 year old boy who got a £12,000 go-kart for Christmas! Utter fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely. I fucking despise the racist, sympathy mongering, privileged little tax avoiding cuntstain. 

"Ooh ooh... feel sorry for me because I'm black and I've suffered oppression!"

This is the 10 year old boy who got a £12,000 go-kart for Christmas! Utter fucking cunt. 

Out of likes. I'll burn a voodoo doll of the little cunt instead.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The world champion and most successful British sportsman ever has signed a new deal with Mercedes AMG Petronas. Although I'm a McLaren fan I am sure the decent folk of Cunts Corner will join me in welcoming Lewis' future success in F1. He will will no doubt overtake Michael Schumacher's WDC record which he equalled last year. Apparently he had to back down a bit on his £40 million a year demands but he is worth every penny in my opinion. As I write this I am looking back at the great time I had at Silverstone cheering on a champion with God given talent.  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 

Nicely done, Raasclit. You've the analogical distinction of writing the biggest mountain of horse shit I've seen on this site for some months – and that's taking into consideration Pen's and Harold's non-stop keyboard diarrhoea.

Frankly, and I can see you are clearly in the lone minority, I'd like to see the conceited cunt's fake fucking dreadlocks napalmed. While I'm all for opposing opinions, and accepting of good reasons as to why such points of view are opined, you've clearly failed to research previous nominations and writings about one of this site's (and world's) most detested, attention-seeking wankers.

I shan't even bother regurgitating previous posts. Hence, have this:

On 06/07/2020 at 19:45, Wolfie said:

I've had a bit more time to consider Hamilton's actions in the past 48 hours. What a complete fucking tool.

While obviously wishing to make himself stand out and feed his insatiable ego, he was the only driver with no face mask wearing a BLM shirt before the start of Sunday's GP. If black lives really mattered for Lewis, rather than making himself the centre of attention, he'd focus his efforts on contributing some of his $285m fortune to actually helping people from ethnic minorities to stop stabbing each other on the streets of London. Perhaps this is the point the BLM movement – and F1's leading cheesy bellend – have failed to grasp.

Thankfully people are waking up to BLM’s real agenda. Hamilton, while proving too vapid to realise he's playing into the hands of a culturally Marxist itinerary, pays no tax in any country suffering racial issues and (for this reason alone) should keep his fucking trap shut about societies he contributes absolutely nothing towards.

I admire the six drivers who had the balls to not be bullied by Hamilton's influence and take the knee. Why should they be forced to support a political movement that in the past month has created racial division and violence? Amazingly, one of BLM's main motives in recent weeks has been the historic white oppression of black people via slavery, yet Hamilton failed to acknowledge Mercedes' growth wasn't built on benevolence during the Third Reich era in the 1930s & 40s, nor is the mining of diamonds in Africa racially ethical – something he wears in abundance around his ears and neck. What a complete fucking hypocrite.

A six-time world British F1 champ should be a national treasure, but the fact Hamilton has never been as popular as one-time champs Nigel Mansell or James Hunt says a lot about his egomaniacal desire to be admired. Being a proud Briton I'd never thought I'd say this but I sincerely hope Schumacher's record isn't broken by this fucking self-obsessed sphincter muscle. This is the measure of just how much I've come to despise the pompous cunt, though you can bet he'll still dedicate his next F1 win to career criminal George Floyd. Undoubtedly a great driver – but also a tax-dodging snowflake wanker you'd never tire of pissing on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nicely done, Raasclit. You've the analogical distinction of writing the biggest mountain of horse shit I've seen on this site for some months – and that's taking into consideration Pen's and Harold's non-stop keyboard diarrhoea.

Frankly, and I can see you are clearly in the lone minority, I'd like to see the conceited cunt's fake fucking dreadlocks go up in flames. While I'm all for opposing opinions, and accepting of good reasons as to why such points of view are opined, you've clearly failed to research previous nominations and writings about this site's (and world's) most detested, attention-seeking wankers.

I shan't even bother regurgitating previous posts. Hence, have this:

Evening Wolfie, 

I get the understandable annoyance with Hamilton and his unbelievable lack of self awareness, hypocrisy and the BLM bollocks totally, but what I cannot accept is the total shite reasons people use to call him an average driver. You said and I quote 'undoubtedly a great driver' and I can tell after reading you boxing posts you are fair in your observations, however when you get hate (probably jealousy) filled diatribe coming from @Roadkill it has to be challenged. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Wolfie, 

I get the understandable annoyance with Hamilton and his unbelievable lack of self awareness, hypocrisy and the BLM bollocks totally, but what I cannot accept is the total shite reasons people use to call him an average driver. You said and I quote 'undoubtedly a great driver' and I can tell after reading you boxing posts you are fair in your observations, however when you get hate (probably jealousy) filled diatribe coming from @Roadkill it has to be challenged. 

I would fill his intestines with cement and throw him into a lake with a blunt knife to cut it out of himself before he drowned.

Happy? Now I'm giving him chance.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think Baku was great fucking fun but they're saying there'll be no city tracks this year. Suzuka and Spa are all time greats but I can give or take Silverstone.

Yep Baku was a crazy race, tested all of the drivers. Abu Dhabi and Spain are shite though, who ever designed tracks where overtaking is difficult needs to be ran over by all the cars and then shat on by Bernie.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yep Baku was a crazy race, tested all of the drivers. Abu Dhabi and Spain are shite though, who ever designed tracks where overtaking is difficult needs to be ran over by all the cars and then shat on by Bernie.

Monaco is my least favourite - seventy laps where the only thing that will give anyone an advantage is the pit stops. I think I was expecting the same thing from Baku, which made it even more enjoyable when it turned out to be decent. Abu Dhabi is a glorified go-kart track for rich Arabs to talk business and nowt else. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Monaco is my least favourite - seventy laps where the only thing that will give anyone an advantage is the pit stops. I think I was expecting the same thing from Baku, which made it even more enjoyable when it turned out to be decent. Abu Dhabi is a glorified go-kart track for rich Arabs to talk business and nowt else. 

Yep Monaco is on the calendar because it's...Monaco, a load of rich bastards not even watching the procession. 

On a different note it'll be interesting to see Max get a real test up against Perez this season. I'm surprised Red Bull went for him as they normally promote from within but I suppose Albon and Gasly have had their chances. 

I personally hope the Ferrari get their house in order and come up with a decent car and there is much closer racing at the front of the grid.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Are you two planning marriage or just a civil partnership?

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Wolfie, 

No, I don't believe he's an average driver. It pains me to say it but he's a top ten, in spite of his record-equaling accomplishment. I don't concur with all of @Roadkill's comments about the egotistic sack of shit's ability (or lack of it), but I do agree drivers in the modern era win more than their fair share of championships because F1 rules, sponsorship deals, politics etc. suit them at that particular moment of their careers.

Schumacher (7), Hamilton (7) and Vettel (4) all share the similarity of being in the right team at the right time, and with the right people around them. All talented no doubt, but also no better than Moss, Senna, Prost, Mansell et al. – only with more driver aids, more financial assistance, and more nondiscriminatory team training to make them politically active, which essentially promotes the team and willingness of others' investment into it. Also consider that in the days of Mansell-Piquet (Williams), and of course Senna-Prost (McLaren), more of a fair playing field was provided to the drivers, which is why the intensity of modern in-team championships cannot equal the 1980s & 1990s. Nowadays, as with Schumacher at Ferrari, Vettel at Red Bull and Hamilton at the Third Reich's former no.1 Wehrmacht car manufacturer (an irony beautifully lost on Hamilton's plans for world justice), teams are wholly manufactured around one specific driver to provide the best possible advantage. I'm sure you'll agree there's a reason why Eddie Irvine, Mark Webber and Valtteri Bottas could only ever be the 'nearly men'.       

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No, I don't believe he's an average driver. It pains me to say it but he's a top ten, in spite of his record-equaling accomplishment. I don't concur with all of @Roadkill's comments about the egotistic sack of shit's ability (or lack of it), but I do agree drivers in the modern era win more than their fair share of championships because F1 rules, sponsorship deals, politics etc. suit them at that particular moment of their careers.

Schumacher (7), Hamilton (7) and Vettel (4) all share the similarity of being in the right team at the right time, and with the right people around them. All talented no doubt, but also no better than Moss, Senna, Prost, Mansell et al. – only with more driver aids, more financial assistance, and more nondiscriminatory team training to make them politically active, which essentially promotes the team and willingness of others' investment into it. Also consider that in the days of Mansell-Piquet (Williams), and of course Senna-Prost (McLaren), more of a fair playing field was provided to the drivers, which is why the intensity of modern in-team championships cannot equal the 1980s & 1990s. Nowadays, as with Schumacher at Ferrari, Vettel at Red Bull and Hamilton at the Third Reich's former no.1 Wehrmacht car manufacturer (an irony beautifully lost on Hamilton's plans for world justice), teams are wholly manufactured around one specific driver to provide the best possible advantage. I'm sure you'll agree there's a reason why Eddie Irvine, Mark Webber and Valtteri Bottas will forever be the 'nearly men'.       

I agree with most of what you've said, being in the right place at the right time plays a big part. As with Vettel at Red Bull talented guy, in a top car aided by Newey's aero design and did the business in the V8, lost it totally though in the hybrids though (more torque). Lewis made the right choice going to Mercedes and I don't even think he was expecting the dominance their power unit had however he made the right choice. Alonso (another top driver in the modern era) however made the worst decisions ever and the old cunt is back with Renault this season, why? I don't fucking know.

I think in F1 (like in boxing) it's difficult to compare the greats from different era's. Yes the older cars had less if any aids etc but they were not as fast, and didn't pull as much G etc. They were also not in as good physical shape as modern drivers and that fucking Sir Jackie Stewart is a bitter Scotch cunt.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree with most of what you've said, being in the right place at the right time plays a big part. As with Vettel at Red Bull talented guy, in a top car aided by Newey's aero design and did the business in the V8, lost it totally though in the hybrids though (more torque). Lewis made the right choice going to Mercedes and I don't even think he was expecting the dominance their power unit had however he made the right choice. Alonso (another top driver in the modern era) however made the worst decisions ever and the old cunt is back with Renault this season, why? I don't fucking know.

I think in F1 (like in boxing) it's difficult to compare the greats from different era's. Yes the older cars had less if any aids etc but they were not as fast, and didn't pull as much G etc. They were also not in as good physical shape as modern drivers and that fucking Sir Jackie Stewart is a bitter Scotch cunt.

One word...’Hagler!’

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes the older cars had less if any aids etc but they were not as fast, and didn't pull as much G etc

I think you’ll find that’s not the case. The mid 80s BMW 4 cylinder 1500cc turbo engines used by Brabham were banging out 1500 BHP in qualifying. Engines built to last for one flying lap + one warm up and one slowing down lap. For race day the M10 engine which was developed from the BMW 1500 road car unit (80 BHP) was pumping out around 11 to 12 hundred BHP. No traction control, ABS or even power steering. The drivers earned their money then and the best drivers could be counted on one hand, unlike today where almost any driver on the grid, could, if put in the best car compete. Mansell used to lose up to two stone during a two hour max. race and had to be helped out of his car and helped to stand up through exhaustion and dehydration at the finish. Nowadays you see Hamilton jumping out of his 4 wheeled computer and jumping around like he’s just got out of bed. Different game altogether in those days.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Alonso burned every fucking bridge he set foot on. Often when he was still standing in the middle of it. Renault are the only cunts who'd take him - and even that decision reeks of rose tinted nostalgia more than logical management.

He's good at getting the absolute best out of a bad car, but he's a loudmouth who costs other people money with his tantrums.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think you’ll find that’s not the case. The mid 80s BMW 4 cylinder 1500cc turbo engines used by Brabham were banging out 1500 BHP in qualifying. Engines built to last for one flying lap + one warm up and one slowing down lap. For race day the M10 engine which was developed from the BMW 1500 road car unit (80 BHP) was pumping out around 11 to 12 hundred BHP. No traction control, ABS or even power steering. The drivers earned their money then and the best drivers could be counted on one hand, unlike today where almost any driver on the grid, could, if put in the best car compete. Mansell used to lose up to two stone during a two hour max. race and had to be helped out of his car and helped to stand up through exhaustion and dehydration at the finish. Nowadays you see Hamilton jumping out of his 4 wheeled computer and jumping around like he’s just got out of bed. Different game altogether in those days.

Im not sure what time's those engined cars were doing but I know the current cars are producing lap records at most if not all the classic tracks. I agree though the older cars were a lot more involved for the drivers. I reckon Alonso, Lewis, and Verstappen could have done well in most era's but not many others from the current era.

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The world champion and most successful British sportsman ever has signed a new deal with Mercedes AMG Petronas. Although I'm a McLaren fan I am sure the decent folk of Cunts Corner will join me in welcoming Lewis' future success in F1. He will will no doubt overtake Michael Schumacher's WDC record which he equalled last year. Apparently he had to back down a bit on his £40 million a year demands but he is worth every penny in my opinion. As I write this I am looking back at the great time I had at Silverstone cheering on a champion with God given talent.  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 

So, where’s the cunt in this nomination? 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Alonso burned every fucking bridge he set foot on. Often when he was still standing in the middle of it. Renault are the only cunts who'd take him - and even that decision reeks of rose tinted nostalgia more than logical management.

He's good at getting the absolute best out of a bad car, but he's a loudmouth who costs other people money with his tantrums.

I agree, undoubted talent but a disruptive cunt. I couldn't believe the tantrum he had in the McLaren when he was calling it a GP2 engine in the radio for all to hear, I blame the Spanish cunt for McLaren ditching Honda Power when they had exclusivity to it and it then coming good with Red Bull. He was pissed off because he felt he should be challenging. Left Ferrari the season before they had decent car as well. I'm glad he's not back at McLaren the bellend.