CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Chestmilk all round

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you're going to use the word favourite in your prose make sure you spell it the proper English way you fucking faggoty, yank cunt.

I'm not a yank you braindead ringpiece, if unsure how to respond to this head out of your one bedroom studio apartment, find the nearest train track, lay down on it and wait. You definitely wont be missed. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Is it a documentary or a staged drama? I would deffo tune in if its filmed in the Aids ward and the diagnosis is fatal.Like pikeys,the only good gays are dead gays.

Don’t watch it Neil, but if you do, can you make some room for me in the van en route to Canal Street? I’ll bring the machetés.

5 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

One of my favorite films that, and the longer lockdown goes on the more i can relate to him. Who hasn't wantedto repeat that burger scene in mcdonalds every time they've been in there 

I bet Eric likes the bloke with the army surplus shop and his 'hidden' collection at the back. 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'm not a yank you braindead ringpiece, if unsure how to respond to this head out of your one bedroom studio apartment, find the nearest train track, lay down on it and wait. You definitely wont be missed. 

Learn to spell then you fucking retard. Failing that, do something properly for once and kill yourself.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Learn to spell then you fucking retard. Failing that, do something properly for once and kill yourself.

Its my phone in my defence it spells for me, it somehow always manages to spell eat shit you ten bob cabbage for a brain though. Food for thought old son 

I actually thought this was a promotion for a new designer milk. There was once a time when Cows and Stera were the only milk available. Then the Skimmed and Semi-Skimmed opened the floodgates. Now you go in the supermarket and the milk section is bloated with one fucking carton and plastic bottle after another. Hazelnut. Fruit. Organic. Endless fucking fun. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I actually thought this was a promotion for a new designer milk. There was once a time when Cows and Stera were the only milk available. Then the Skimmed and Semi-Skimmed opened the floodgates. Now you go in the supermarket and the milk section is bloated with one fucking carton and plastic bottle after another. Hazelnut. Fruit. Organic. Endless fucking fun. 

Udderly ridiculous 

On 10/02/2021 at 20:11, King Billy said:

Arse gravy anyone?

What was that film where the boy opens his mouth and a big squirt of breast milk goes straight in. I FINK it was French. Coorr. The Tit and the Moon or something. 76% on Rotten Tomatoes (they know their milk) 

Edited by ChildeHarold
free up attachments

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What was that film where the boy opens his mouth and a big squirt of breast milk goes straight in. I FINK it was French. Coorr. The Tit and the Moon or something. 

You need to stop this madness now Harold. When everyone around you is calling you a mental case, you have to agree they can’t all be wrong?

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

You need to stop this madness now Harold. When everyone around you is calling you a mental case, you have to agree they can’t all be wrong?

The director was Bigas Luna which raises all sorts of questions best answered during a taped interview at a police station. Still, 76% on Rotten Tomatoes isn't bad. 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/new-policy-tells-midwives-to-stop-using-terms-such-as-breastfeeding-and-breastmilk-20210210-p571b7.html

I mean, fuck’s sake. Chestmilk? Fucking Chestmilk? Bring on the meteor, the human race is done. 

Like Bigas Luna you're getting something off your chest?