CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheila Jackson Lee

Guest Mallificunt

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Early C4 was fucking ream in EVERY way. Every way. From Arts programnes, to Cinema.... and this! 

Look at the fucking cunt now .... and it's tiresome adolescent offshoots. 

I watched the first ever C4 broadcast back in 1982. My first ever wank over Carol Vorderman followed shortly afterwards. 

5729def522000029002556ec.jpeg?cache=tIua6DVDrq&ops=1200_630

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a puzzle to me how a talentless fuck like Ramsey is worth £70million (American syndication like Judge Jewdy?) and the over talented Floyd was always broke. Lifestyle doesn't account for it. Even further down the talent ladder Gino d'Campo the do-it-all Eye Tie sleazeball must be now worth ten times more than anything Floyd made in his life. It's all about rights and royalties I presume as with Eric Burdon and The House of The Rising Sun or Anita Ekberg and La Dolce Vita - all the money goes to somebody else. 

At the risk of pointing out the fucking obvious to a fucking obviously stupid fucking cunt, I would just point out the fucking obvious fact that the age of so called ‘celebrity TV chefs’ earning vast sums of money emerged even later than the overpaid footballer phenomenon, so when your grandad next comes to visit you at the institution your incarcerated in indefinitely, ask him to explain why Keith Floyd earned so much less in the 70s and 80s than Ramsey or Di’Campo 30 odd years later?

If he’s got any fucking sense he’ll tell you to fuck off and sign the consent form for your immediate lobotomisation and ECT therapy as he’s leaving.

58 minutes ago, Goober said:

Who was the lucky recipient and was his first name 'Father'?

Wanking furiously in front of a 14’’ black and white portable telly showing the word POO isn’t normal Doc, even taking into account regional traditions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wanking furiously in front of a 14’’ black and white portable telly showing the word POO isn’t normal Doc, even taking into account regional traditions.

The 1980's were very peculiar times, Bill. Any age that produced Wham! and Spandau Ballet has to be suspect. 

Of course, the biggest dilemma of the time was whether a wank was justified when watching Martina Navratilova play Chris Evert in a very sweaty Wimbledon final. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

The 1980's were very peculiar times, Bill. Any age that produced Wham! and Spandau Ballet has to be suspect. 

Of course, the biggest dilemma of the time was whether a wank was justified when watching Martina Navratilova play Chris Evert in a very sweaty Wimbledon final. 

Chris Evert is on my all time top ten wank list. Completely wasted on that filthy, grunting Neanderthal cunt Jimmy Connors. 

She did a Nescafé advert with Lewis Collins, she was wearing a split sided blue dress and seamed stockings. I nearly ripped my pre-adolescent cock off. She's knocking 65 now and still worth scuttling.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chris Evert is on my all time top ten wank list. Completely wasted on that filthy, grunting Neanderthal cunt Jimmy Connors. 

She did a Nescafé advert with Lewis Collins, she was wearing a split sided blue dress and seamed stockings. I nearly ripped my pre-adolescent cock off. She's knocking 65 now and still worth scuttling.

Yes, but a bicep workout when she's in a rally with Martina? That's going to be a very staccato wank requiring immaculate timing on the vinegar stroke. 

• Like 1