CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slippery disgusting HMRC!!

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt

6 hours ago, Goober said:

Since you're clearly a grade A fucking idiot I'll have to spell it out for you. Your words were "you would almost have to predict your own mortality". My reply was, that's not difficult, because unless you're Connor Macleod, you're mortal. No timing was referenced whatsoever. Therefore, mortality doesn't take much predicting, does it. Death, like the taxes you're whining about, is inevitable.

Do try to keep up next time. 

Well since im obviously replying to the thickest slowest cunt ever to be born from the human seed you complete and utter fucking imbocile! You would know that you would have to predict within 7 years, fucking special sort of cunt goober is!

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that one called 'Endgame'?

Connor let's Duncan cut his head off to absorb his swordplay skills and defeat yet another immortal (Who shouldn't have even existed after Connor topped The Kergen at the end of part one)

Yeah, I think that was it.  Maybe my memories of it are better than the actual film.  There was a bit at the start about a "Sanctuary" which I remember thinking was quite cool, but the rest of the plot escapes me now...

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Ahh yes, I remember it well

7 hours ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

Well since im obviously replying to the thickest slowest cunt ever to be born from the human seed you complete and utter fucking imbocile! You would know that you would have to predict within 7 years, fucking special sort of cunt goober is!

"Imbocile".

absolutely priceless.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Imbocile".

absolutely priceless.

I was just wondering how long it was gonna take for this newbie to receive the obligatory initiation kicking, and so it begins... 

To be fair he's lucky this place is missing our most toxic punters. It was truly a baptism of fire when myself and @King Billy joined. 

Bill held his mud though, and came out swinging, not in the car keys in a cap sense, but I honestly wouldn't put it past him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Bill held his mud though, and came out swinging, not in the car keys in a cap sense, but I honestly wouldn't put it past him. 

I can’t risk my M4 key in a cap Major, not until our favourite moderatoress fills me in on the technical issues around the immobiliser and related security features on my imaginary car. I’m just so glad she has my back. I don’t know how I managed before she started looking after me. I guess I didn’t realise how thick I was till she kindly pointed it out to me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Without mentioning any names Major. Harold has just signed up to have his head caved in with a hammer. Benders back.

Marvelous. I'm glad that hammer wielding headcase is back here. The arranged straightner with Ed was legendary, but unfortunately ze Fuhrer has deleted the thread. I can't see this ending well for Aitch. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I was just wondering how long it was gonna take for this newbie to receive the obligatory initiation kicking, and so it begins... 

To be fair he's lucky this place is missing our most toxic punters. It was truly a baptism of fire when myself and @King Billy joined. 

And just who the fuck are you? This "newbie" has played the "CUNT" in real life more times than you've scratched your horrible smelly little ballsack. Stupid fucking minor league cunt!

3 hours ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

And just who the fuck are you? This "newbie" has played the "CUNT" in real life more times than you've scratched your horrible smelly little ballsack. Stupid fucking minor league cunt!

Fuck me, you're an angry little cunt ain't ya. Listen, you busy cunt, we've all gone through it. I also seriously doubt you've played the cunt more times than me in life dickhead. Go take a relaxing bath, and don't forget the obligatory three bar heater. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

Did you get any good tunes out of it? 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Those lovely people at HMRC have just sent me a £2875.00 rebate. Thank you very much and good night (If only I had something to spend the fucker on!)

I’ll kneecap ChildeHarold for a bag of sand. (cash obviously)

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Those lovely people at HMRC have just sent me a £2875.00 rebate. Thank you very much and good night (If only I had something to spend the fucker on!)

Have I ever mentioned Neil, what an outstanding and wonderful human being you are, mate. I can easily overlook your murderous rape rampage and under patio antics- everyone’s got to have a hobby and they probably deserved it (and indeed enjoyed it). If you’ve got a problem spending said rebate, just give your old mate stubby a thought

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Have I ever mentioned Neil, what an outstanding and wonderful human being you are, mate. I can easily overlook your murderous rape rampage and under patio antics- everyone’s got to have a hobby and they probably deserved it (and indeed enjoyed it). If you’ve got a problem spending said rebate, just give your old mate stubby a thought

Too late mate. Neil and I have entered into a legally binding contract for the total amount.

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Too fucking late. I’ve offered to do it for a grand via PM. I’ll even give him a free handjob if it’s cash in hand

Neil’s an honourable man and his word is his bond Stubbs. I can’t believe he’d do anything behind someone’s back. Apart from maybe smash their skull in, rape then and bury the corpse in the woods. 

• Like 1