Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just now, KingRollo said:

Stfu

I’m afraid poor Harold is not long for this Earth KR. He’s just told Fender to fuck off, I think I can hear Jake the Muss’s hammer smashing into Harold’s skull as we speak.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m afraid poor Harold is not long for this Earth KR. He’s just told Fender to fuck off, I think I can hear Jake the Muss’s hammer smashing into Harold’s skull as we speak.

Off with his head!

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Go to bed. You’ve got virtual special needs school in the morning.

I go to a fully integrated compo that prides itself on catering for a wide variety of needs from the most able to the utter crud of the gene pool. Needless to say I am high up in form A. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I go to a fully integrated compo that prides itself on catering for a wide variety of needs from the most able to the utter crud of the gene pool. Needless to say I am high up in form A. 

I bet you love ‘A level’  Don’t forget to pack your fudge for lunch tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A is the additional needs class.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Well said old bean. Now who’d like to bum me?

I’ll stop short of the bumming for now but I do have a very large shit in the pipeline if you fancy a Quincy style snack?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll stop short of the bumming for now but I do have a very large shit in the pipeline if you fancy a Quincy style snack?

Harold hasn’t had his supper  yet.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll stop short of the bumming for now

I’d like to remind you that social distancing applies on the leaderboard just like everywhere else Stubbs. I felt you touch my arse just now.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As you may or may not be aware of TF, this place went through a dark and prolonged period of mumsnet-esque crap, enforced on us be the dull as dishwater admin cunts. There is still a cadre of fucking spackers here who post weak as piss comments, seemly 24/7, which simply pale into insignificance with the weapons grade cuntings dished out by the big hitters. We all know who they are and I as one am sick to my hairy bollocks with the middle of the road nicey nicey gayness that fills this once great hall. 

Fuck off you fucking cunt cunt. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’s a traffic warden. That’s where she gets her vast knowledge of automobiles. Shuffling around like Mrs. Huggit all day every day giving out parking tickets, she can reel off the specs. of any car on the road. Unless she Google’s them? Come on man! That’s just ridiculous.

A traffic warden? I didn't know she was African.