CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigils

Prints Harry

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I see that there is controversy regarding the Metropolitan Police decision not to allow a virgil for a recent murder victim. I am a little puzzled regarding what these virgils and the virgilees real purpose in organising and attending these virgils is is. Is it genuine sadness and respect for the victim of is it simply public virtue signalling on behalf of the organisers and attendees?

They haven't allowed it because it's not for a drug dealer killed by the police. Because if it was, the filth wouldn't fucking dare go anywhere near it. 

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I see that there is controversy regarding the Metropolitan Police decision not to allow a virgil for a recent murder victim. I am a little puzzled regarding what these virgils and the virgilees real purpose in organising and attending these virgils is is. Is it genuine sadness and respect for the victim of is it simply public virtue signalling on behalf of the organisers and attendees?

They haven't allowed it because it's not for a drug dealer killed by the police. Because if it was, the filth wouldn't fucking dare go anywhere near it. 

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Roops gave him a week in the cooler I suspect, to save him from the multiple hidings he was getting for his paedo post. Should have been a life sentence , if you ask me.

He’ll be gutted to miss the wimmins vigil. 

From Wikipedia: Everard, a marketing executive for a digital media agency who was living at the time in London's Brixton Hill area, went missing after leaving a friend's house near Clapham Common to walk home. She spoke to her boyfriend on her mobile for about 15 minutes and he says they agreed to meet the next day.

From www.london.gov.uk: The current rules - from 8 March. England remains in a national lockdown. Londoners must continue to stay at home. It remains against the law to leave or be outside your home except for legally permitted reasons.

stay-home-stay-safe-save-lives-picture-id1216234413?k=6&m=1216234413&s=170667a&w=0&h=4GtCJp6j83ZqIA6ff6hgJ-ysZOwms3ocqki9bBzwEio=

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

From Wikipedia: Everard, a marketing executive for a digital media agency who was living at the time in London's Brixton Hill area, went missing after leaving a friend's house near Clapham Common to walk home. She spoke to her boyfriend on her mobile for about 15 minutes and he says they agreed to meet the next day.

From www.london.gov.uk: The current rules - from 8 March. England remains in a national lockdown. Londoners must continue to stay at home. It remains against the law to leave or be outside your home except for legally permitted reasons.

haeUU-EnX6otkzAzDg_PFl0H5V6fjuZ7iSzeV5b3Lyv5U6T2aLZ6P1w3lg8OL-1iKPqy3t3pK4zOdVoBSh8CCRs2yJR59hyqEODbbnwqMij0q3GGD5UizCFd8Z3MYcsE3PLnL1xzLl84K8vJslcaAcTsDFhrKw

So, there you have it CB. Break lockdown rules and the police will ‘get involved!’

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

haeUU-EnX6otkzAzDg_PFl0H5V6fjuZ7iSzeV5b3Lyv5U6T2aLZ6P1w3lg8OL-1iKPqy3t3pK4zOdVoBSh8CCRs2yJR59hyqEODbbnwqMij0q3GGD5UizCFd8Z3MYcsE3PLnL1xzLl84K8vJslcaAcTsDFhrKw

Vigil or no vigil they have turned up in their hundreds at Clapham Common. This bandwagon is going to be overloaded.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Any predators worth their salt will be lurking in the shadows, waiting to pick off the stragglers. I hope they like fat, ugly, overly-entitled bitches.

Judging by the scenes and the politicians condemning the police for arresting some of the cunts at the vigil I would say that the lockdown is over.

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So, there you have it CB. Break lockdown rules and the police will ‘get involved!’

She was reported missing by her boyfriend. Standard procedure would have been for the police to ask why she was there and reference would have been made to the lockdown rules. If he had said that they had arranged to meet, the police might have also have asked if they were aware that they were breaking the lockdown rules. I can imagine the boyfriend getting ragged up. I can also imagine the police getting ragged up and repeating the Stay Home rule, Stay Safe rule and the fuckwits then getting ragged up (failing to note that the rule is a general rather than a specific rule). If you go one to Arsebook you will find universal condemnation of the MET. Not one one mention of the Covid rules. One of the condemnations comes from MUMS FOR SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The police didn't appear to act as vigorously during the BLM protests. Anyone care to offer explanations?

In practice they did act in exactly the same way and got the same reaction and the same fuckwits were posting similar things on social media. The trouble is that if wimmen want safety on the streets there will need to be lots of police on the streets at all times these fuckwits will see that as harassment. There will also need to be a lot more stop and search ., one idea might be for all these extra on the street police to be Sihks, Gurkas and retired Scottish Soldiers  in full military attire .. that would tick the racism box, fuck up the SNP, attract the tourists and also allow for a bit of good honest old fashioned police brutality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She was reported missing by her boyfriend. Standard procedure would have been for the police to ask why she was there and reference would have been made to the lockdown rules. If he had said that they had arranged to meet, the police might have also have asked if they were aware that they were breaking the lockdown rules. I can imagine the boyfriend getting ragged up. I can also imagine the police getting ragged up and repeating the Stay Home rule, Stay Safe rule and the fuckwits then getting ragged up (failing to note that the rule is a general rather than a specific rule). If you go one to Arsebook you will find universal condemnation of the MET. Not one one mention of the Covid rules. One of the condemnations comes from MUMS FOR SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE.

She’d been visiting a friend’s house so broke the rules and put innocent Clapham Common frequenters, like @Earl of Punkape in grave danger of catching a possibly fatal virus by non-essential travel. Admittedly, the police officer concerned overreacted, but rules are rules Pen.