CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rashford the messiah

Neil

On 19/07/2021 at 20:34, Roadkill said:

You'd think the cunt was being forced to pick cotton instead of posing for pictures squatting on top of all of his expensive shite for no particular reason:

hamilton-plane.jpg

S4zT8Vn1RyeUTzeio3fO5g?w=1158&h=651&auto

eMVCr7_kVIHIsGBjfrMFEOXMJH9E9Fh6JbUOMKKr

It must be a height thing...

For some reason I fucking hate this cunt but.........for the life of me I can't think why! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're genetically predisposed to low intelligence.

"Marcus think British bad. Should be ashamed of British Empire."

"Would you like to become a Member Of The British Empire, Marcus?"

"OOH-OOH! Yes! Want shiny thing..."

"Isn't that rather hypocritical?"

"OOH! You is racist!"

Jimmy Saville would have had a field day with little Marcus sat on his knee putting the Jim l fix it medal around his neck. And being a dark skinned little chap, the cigar burns on his buttocks would never have been discovered.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Neil said:

I see this cunt has been caught out again and issued yet another grovelling apology, Do as I say not as I do hypocrite cunt

Caught out? For appearing to support anti semites? Hardly a crime these days and especially on this forum. More relevant is the way the cunt is dressed in the photo. I’m surprised they let him in the country looking like a south central LA gangbanger. What a tosser.

On 26/01/2022 at 13:39, judgetwi said:

Caught out? For appearing to support anti semites? Hardly a crime these days and especially on this forum. More relevant is the way the cunt is dressed in the photo. I’m surprised they let him in the country looking like a south central LA gangbanger. What a tosser.

There's Jew baiting on an anonymous forum at the arse end of the internet and there's doing so when you're million pound paid sportsman worshiped by kids and has shoehorned himself into numerous campaigns regarding giving a fuck about the poor. The two are clearly different in everyone's mind apart from yours, you rotten Yiddish cunt.   

As for him dressing like a fucking knob head and pretending to be something he's not, I 100% concur. I've noticed many a TV ad where the participants or voice over is a garbled urban patois somewhere between Jamaican yardy, street urchin with a knife and Compton slang. Cunts may talk like this in London but not in my parish, so get fucked with your "naaiif craaiim" and "this is radio faaiiive laaiive" bullshit. Fuck multi culturalism.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

so get fucked with your "naaiif craaiim" and "this is radio faaiiive laaiive" bullshit. Fuck multi culturalism.

This is happening on virtually every advert now. Furniture warehouses with 3 piece suites on offer for "faaive naine naine, naine naine"... which is apparently a penny less than £600.

The media is also living in a fantasy society where black people are involved in environmental clean ups and conservation... FUCK OFF!, all they care about is loud music, fast food and shiny tings. They only care about their own personal gratification, and have no interest in nature, the environment or doing anything positive or constructive. 

A friend of mine is a former lifeboatman and receives the monthly RNLI magazine. The first article last month was virtually an apology for not doing enough to break down the barriers preventing BAME minorities from taking part in aquatic pursuits! There are no fucking barriers! They can go sailing if they want to... they just prefer PlayStation, theft, fried chicken and rape.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is happening on virtually every advert now. Furniture warehouses with 3 piece suites on offer for "faaive naine naine, naine naine"... which is apparently a penny less than £600.

The media is also living in a fantasy society where black people are involved in environmental clean ups and conservation... FUCK OFF!, all they care about is loud music, fast food and shiny tings. They only care about their own personal gratification, and have no interest in nature, the environment or doing anything positive or constructive. 

A friend of mine is a former lifeboatman and receives the monthly RNLI magazine. The first article last month was virtually an apology for not doing enough to break down the barriers preventing BAME minorities from taking part in aquatic pursuits! There are no fucking barriers! They can go sailing if they want to... they just prefer PlayStation, theft, fried chicken and rape.

I'm actually shocked to my core when I venture into town and actually see same race couples. 

Purely a relic of our post colonial racist past. We should all hang our collective heads in shame..... I do however, see multitudes of single mothers dragging round half a dozen cunt kids of a dusky hue. One can only imagine their fathers are either out robbing some poor cunt, indulging in the fried chicken and xbox you suggest, or got caught doing the first bit and are at Her Majesty's pleasure

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm actually shocked to my core when I venture into town and actually see same race couples. 

Purely a relic of our post colonial racist past. We should all hang our collective heads in shame..... I do however, see multitudes of single mothers dragging round half a dozen cunt kids of a dusky hue. One can only imagine their fathers are either out robbing some poor cunt, indulging in the fried chicken and xbox you suggest, or got caught doing the first bit and are at Her Majesty's pleasure

The way things are going, the poor cunts getting robbed by these 'responsible fathers', will no longer report anything to the police. As soon as you physically describe the thief or assailant, the millennial, woke police officer will immediately assume that you are a right wing troublemaker trying to stir up trouble for black people, and probably stole your own telly and stabbed yourself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's Jew baiting on an anonymous forum at the arse end of the internet and there's doing so when you're million pound paid sportsman worshiped by kids and has shoehorned himself into numerous campaigns regarding giving a fuck about the poor. The two are clearly different in everyone's mind apart from yours, you rotten Yiddish cunt.   

As for him dressing like a fucking knob head and pretending to be something he's not, I 100% concur. I've noticed many a TV ad where the participants or voice over is a garbled urban patois somewhere between Jamaican yardy, street urchin with a knife and Compton slang. Cunts may talk like this in London but not in my parish, so get fucked with your "naaiif craaiim" and "this is radio faaiiive laaiive" bullshit. Fuck multi culturalism.

Everyone got free dinners in Auschwitz. Small portions admittedly, but conveniently very rarely acknowledged by the anti Nazi hate mob. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The way things are going, the poor cunts getting robbed by these 'responsible fathers', will no longer report anything to the police. As soon as you physically describe the thief or assailant, the millennial, woke police officer will immediately assume that you are a right wing troublemaker trying to stir up trouble for black people, and probably stole your own telly and stabbed yourself.

The Met have been getting a lot of unfair criticism in recent times. It’s clear to anyone who takes the time to look closely, that they’re working flat out 24/7 protecting the public from hate speech on social media (excluding anti British, anti Christian, pro family speech) which is fine.. The far right knuckle dragging extremists, psycho motorists in cycle lanes, TV licence evaders, ravers in 10 Downing St etc. etc. have been identified by Caressa Dicks crack law enforcers as the No 1 cause of the imminent collapse of law and order, in the capital city of what used to be Great Britain. So next time you pop down to the 24 hour garage for a packet of fags, and end up bleeding to death on the pavement with your intestines around your neck, and a gang of barely literate 14 year old duskies ripping your watch off and laughing at your last years trainers, just be thankful that the filth hadn’t already  been round, smashed your door in and found all that disgusting hate speech on your laptop yet. Your missus can blame it all on you and probably get away with it for now. 
The Met police policy nowadays is to apparently investigate everything except actual crime.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Met have been getting a lot of unfair criticism in recent times. It’s clear to anyone who takes the time to look closely, that they’re working flat out 24/7 protecting the public from hate speech on social media (excluding anti British, anti Christian, pro family speech) which is fine.. The far right knuckle dragging extremists, psycho motorists in cycle lanes, TV licence evaders, ravers in 10 Downing St etc. etc. have been identified by Caressa Dicks crack law enforcers as the No 1 cause of the imminent collapse of law and order, in the capital city of what used to be Great Britain. So next time you pop down to the 24 hour garage for a packet of fags, and end up bleeding to death on the pavement with your intestines around your neck, and a gang of barely literate 14 year old duskies ripping your watch off and laughing at your last years trainers, just be thankful that the filth hadn’t already  been round, smashed your door in and found all that disgusting hate speech on your laptop yet. Your missus can blame it all on you and probably get away with it for now. 
The Met police policy nowadays is to apparently investigate everything except actual crime.

Crack caresser's dicks, surely? 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The media is also living in a fantasy society where black people are involved in environmental clean ups and conservation... FUCK OFF!, all they care about is loud music, fast food and shiny tings.  They can go sailing if they want to... they just prefer PlayStation, theft, fried chicken and rape.

You’re a racist bigot Eric, your list has conveniently left out loads of positive things about the black race.

Sheffield steel production 

giving surgeons something to do

Farmers in Columbia something to grow

keeping the police busy

Giving white woke wankers something to complain about

Driving down property prices 

etc fuck off. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You’re a racist bigot Eric, your list has conveniently left out loads of positive things about the black race.

keeping the police busy

etc fuck off. 

Fact-check….. correct.

26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

keeping the police busy

etc fuck off. 

I'm sorry😔

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rubbish Eric, I’ve seen thousands of black men messing about in small boats around the south coast, maybe the magazine should mention the lack of woman or children. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

keeping the police busy

etc fuck off. 

You forgot: keeping insurance companies in business 

Keeping the buses going

Keeping hospital ward floors clear of bodily waste 

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot: keeping insurance companies in business 

Keeping the buses going

Keeping hospital ward floors clear of bodily waste 

You could have added “BBC programming” to this list too, though I rather suspect it means something else entirely in this context.