CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hello You Cunt

Cuntybaws

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Baw's and Wolfie have chickened out.

You'll be getting that grocer's apostrophe shoved up your fucking arse next time I'm in your vicinity.

Old people should be shot at birth.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'll be getting that grocer's apostrophe shoved up your fucking arse next time I'm in your vicinity.

Old people should be shot at birth.

They can scan unborn people for being mongs or flids. Or having too many limbs, heads or lungs. 
 It seems feasible that they could use similar technology to ascertain the probability of babies ageing over time. Old people could be aborted before they become a burden to others.

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Straw Poll: if you could fit the fugly bint in a working microwave, would Katie Price a) Melt b) Explode or c) a then b ?

I must admit, when I saw the words “Price”, “train” and "world record" in a headline, Harvey's scribblings weren't the first thing that sprang to mind.

• Like 1

@Eric Cuntman @Decimus right you pair of cunts. I'm watching season 3 of Picard now and I'll admit it's quite good so far, but there's still one glaring fucking issue.

This Raffy bint is a pace killing, B plot forging, pain in the arse sideshow.

I still haven't bothered with season 2 due to the horror stories I'm hearing about that shit show, but I tried to re watch season 1 and ran into the same problem. Every time the cunt is on screen she's having an existential crisis, dripping with melodrama and self pity, dragging out every moment on camera and begging the audience to feel pity for her. Everything this miserable cunt is doing would be better performed by Picard's bit on the side Irish Romulan housekeeper - a far superior character than the rest of the absolute shit this show has offered us by way on new characters - including this filthy fucking drug addict who seems like she was cast for a side role in an episode of Breaking Bad than anything relating to Star Trek.

I am enjoying the new season so far. But this cunt is still dragging it down in terms of potential. Star Trek has managed to do reluctant heroes in the past just fine - every other cunt on DS9, from the Space Jews to the Lizard Nazis got it spot on, but when this bint isn't moaning about how difficult everything is she's just blindly blaming other, far more likeable characters for her issues.

Please let me know if she dies heroically at any point.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Eric Cuntman @Decimus right you pair of cunts. I'm watching season 3 of Picard now and I'll admit it's quite good so far, but there's still one glaring fucking issue.

I still haven't bothered with season 2 due to the horror stories I'm hearing about that shit show, but I tried to re watch season 1 and ran into the same problem. Every time the cunt is on screen she's having an existential crisis, dripping with melodrama and self pity, dragging out every moment on camera and begging the audience to feel pity for her. Everything this miserable cunt is doing would be better performed by Picard's bit on the side Irish Romulan housekeeper - a far superior character than the rest of the absolute shit this show has offered us by way on new characters - including this filthy fucking drug addict who seems like she was cast for a side role in an episode of Breaking Bad than anything relating to Star Trek.

I am enjoying the new season so far. But this cunt is still dragging it down in terms of potential. Star Trek has managed to do reluctant heroes in the past just fine - every other cunt on DS9, from the Space Jews to the Lizard Nazis got it spot on, but when this bint isn't moaning about how difficult everything is she's just blindly blaming other, far more likeable characters for her issues.

Obviously the inclusion of a black, lesbian "Strong woman" was a vital part of Paramount's plan for the series, and ironically why the first two seasons were so ill-received.

Thankfully, Matalas has a brain inside his head and decided to make the last series what it should have been from the start. Warm, nostalgic, and barely any of these new 'inclusive' cunts hogging the limelight. 

It may seem as if she's going to have a prominent role, but thankfully she's primarily used for the introduction of one character and then is mostly discarded. 

Wait until you see what is inside hangar 12. No googling.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Totally agree. This series is basically TNG with the budget they only dreamed of. It has all the elements of that, with the outrageous adventure of the original 60s series. 
 I don’t know or care who Raffy is. Riker, Picard, Seven, and a lot I’m not going to name in case you haven’t seen those episodes yet, are all there. Captain Shaw is a likeable cunt too, despite a nicely misdirected first impression. But she just doesn’t fit in, she seems like a shoe in character, probably to fill a modern requirement to continue the diversity theme that Star Trek was famous for with Nichelle Nichols. But that didn’t seem forced, Raffy does. 
 I’m just about to start episode 7 actually. 

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Obviously the inclusion of a black, lesbian "Strong woman" was a vital part of Paramount's plan for the series, and ironically why the first two seasons were so ill-received.

Thankfully, Matalas has a brain inside his head and decided to make the last series what it should have been from the start. Warm, nostalgic, and barely any of these new 'inclusive' cunts hogging the limelight. 

It may seem as if she's going to have a prominent role, but thankfully she's primarily used for the introduction of one character and then is mostly discarded. 

What do you think of Amanda Plummer? She does weird and creepy very well. Her old man was in ‘Search For Spock’ I think.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you suspect what was in hangar 12 before they found it? I did. I expected the other thing that came with it to be there too.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What do you think of Amanda Plummer? She does weird and creepy very well. Her old man was in ‘Search For Spock’ I think.

Knocked her back, early 80s. Roseanne Arquette gave her a reference when she rented our coal hole. It was a busy time for my dexterous digits, as you know, but I even I couldn’t bring myself to finger it. Put it this way, I never rented our coal hole out again. It stunk.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Well I'm on episode four and fuck me is it getting spicy. Spiritual journey Worf is a nice foil for any Raffy bollocks.

I'm guessing there's a ship in hangar 12, considering they've fucked the Titan in the arse (literally) and I know they're not just all going to die four episodes in because that would be silly. The question is what ship?

Now the Enterprise D got written off the one time they let Troy drive, so unless we're talking time travel bollocks it won't be that, although it could be another Galaxy class. I noticed the fond reference to it by Riker at the pub in episode one.

Or it could be Picard's first command - he did mention the Enterprise was his favourite, but not his first. I know for a fact his first command was the Stargazer - the Space Jews found it and tried to get up to mischief with it in that Next Gen episode - and I think that actually survived. But I specifically remember him saying that thing was a piece of shit even back in the day, and it was mostly a wreck by the time they got it back at the end of the episode.

They could go full classic and make it an original Constitution or a Kirk era refit for nostalgia, but that wouldn't be related in any way to Picard.

I'm hoping it's the Enterprise B - my favourite of the Enterprises because it's basically just a beefed up Excelsior class - we never really hear much about that one after it appeared at the beginning of Generations, but we know the Enterprise C got fucked by Romulans with a time travelling Tasha Yar aboard.

Don't let me know exactly, but is at least one of these right?

Edited by Roadkill
Oh and changeling cunts are always fun.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well I'm on episode four and fuck me is it getting spicy. Spiritual journey Worf is a nice foil for any Raffy bollocks.

I'm guessing there's a ship in hangar 12, considering they've fucked the Titan in the arse (literally) and I know they're not just all going to die four episodes in because that would be silly. The question is what ship?

Now the Enterprise D got written off the one time they let Troy drive, so unless we're talking time travel bollocks it won't be that, although it could be another Galaxy class. I noticed the fond reference to it by Riker at the pub in episode one.

Or it could be Picard's first command - he did mention the Enterprise was his favourite, but not his first. I know for a fact his first command was the Stargazer - the Space Jews found it and tried to get up to mischief with it in that Next Gen episode - and I think that actually survived. But I specifically remember him saying that thing was a piece of shit even back in the day, and it was mostly a wreck by the time they got it back at the end of the episode.

They could go full classic and make it an original Constitution or a Kirk era refit for nostalgia, but that wouldn't be related in any way to Picard.

I'm hoping it's the Enterprise B - my favourite of the Enterprises because it's basically just a beefed up Excelsior class - we never really hear much about that one after it appeared at the beginning of Generations, but we know the Enterprise C got fucked by Romulans with a time travelling Tasha Yar aboard.

What the fuck are yooz on about? Please God, dont tell me it’s fucking Star Trek you mindless twats.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Star Trek stuff.

We could explain, but I think it would breach the Prime Directive.

Mrs Cnut’s up in your neck of the woods. She’s sold a house up there and found an unlocked safe in the attic. The hungry cuntess has wrestled it into the back of the car and there’s something rattling inside. Any ideas. It’s in West Allotment?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mrs Cnut’s up in your neck of the woods. She’s sold a house up there and found an unlocked safe in the attic. The hungry cuntess has wrestled it into the back of the car and there’s something rattling inside. Any ideas. It’s in West Allotment?

The remains of Sara Cameron?

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If it’s unlocked, can’t she just open the door and find out?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I’m not saying what’s In hangar 12. I’ve only just found out. I thought it was something else when I replied to @Decimus earlier, but that was yet another surprise.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If it’s unlocked, can’t she just open the door and find out?

Apologies, cunt…it’s locked. She called me today and said ‘it must weigh, erm, roundabout, erm, 7 stone!’ Who the fuck talks like this?  It’s been in the attic for 27 years and the recently evicted tenant was Alzheimic and 95 years old. Now…last fuckin time…any ideas?