CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hello You Cunt

Cuntybaws

You don’t have be .... half-blind , autistic black .....with Prader-Willi syndrome to be given your own show about trains on the BBC, but apparently it helps.

"Katie Price's son Harvey follows in her footsteps as he lands his own reality TV show"

215287?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=aE8kK1JbTrN9lXEO5bZ7aeP4fxQ=

Not to be outdone, though, next week, Pen fronts the first in a series about funny things that have happened in the toilets of Class 50 locomotives.

• Like 4

On 21/03/2021 at 18:58, Cuntybaws said:

You don’t have be .....half-blind autistic black ......with Prader-Willi syndrome to be given your own show about trains on the BBC, but apparently it helps.

"Katie Price's son Harvey follows in her footsteps as he lands his own reality TV show"

215287?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=aE8kK1JbTrN9lXEO5bZ7aeP4fxQ=

Not to be outdone, though, next week, Pen fronts the first in a series about funny things that have happened in the toilets of Class 50 locomotives.

Never had anything to do with Class 50s .. they were fucked off to the Western Region.

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
36 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Never had anything to do with Class 50s .. they were fucked off to the Western Region.

I hope you have an encounter with a Class 50 - at 100mph while stuck in the middle of a level-crossing.

The whole rail tv show genre has been overdone ever since Portillo became a non-stop runaway proliferating two headed sex beast gaily coloured first class prissy cunt taking up two seats on every fucking train from here to Timbuktu like the veritable hog we all know here really is despite the airs and graces and extended sweaty hand. Tarrant adds a dose of grit but is so fucking arrogantly dismissive of the local colour he purports to be imnersing himself in. All the rest are just fucking creeps hanging on the shirt tails of the late great John Betjeman who made the travelogue a very particular, personal and artistic entertainment. Talking Pictures TV showed his 30 minute jaunt from Kings Lynn to Hunstanton stopping near Sandringham for a peek at the supremely odd "royal" station in the middle of nowhere, and it as good now as Hunstanton is as bleak as it ever was and always will be. He is always talking to you as if you are his intellectual equal and you deserve to be treated like a civilised human being which is a far cry from the majority of tv presenters and producers today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You just can't get away from the key obsession of your rants on this website can you. Fucking weirdo. 

In the scenario that I was an absolutely despised, freak of fucking nature, a complete beast fucking cunt, I'd lay low on here or fuck off entirely. Yet here you are. Bold as fucking brass as if nothing ever happened.

You're finished here, fuck off and don't come back, you sick fucking pervert.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 4

It’s perhaps not unreasonable to wonder if Harvey’s train obsession is the result of a misunderstanding. Perhaps he heard the rumour that his Dad was fond of running train with his teammates, or that his Mum has had more men inside her than the 820 to Liverpool Street, and his mangled brain made sense of it this way. 

I can’t wait for the first episode. 

Mind the gap.

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is always talking to you as if you are his intellectual equal and you deserve to be treated like a civilised human being which is a far cry from the majority of tv presenters and producers today. 

It's pretty difficult when most of the cunts on tv today are chosen for their looks, ethnic background or sexual orientation, rather than their intellectual ability.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus, here we are again. This @Cocky Cunt-Features has got some balls, and I know this, as the twat has sent me a photo. Roops was present on here 3 hours ago, leaves his fucking sambo up, and has removed my western oriental gentleman comment. Do you think the cunt spends time hanging out the back of her?

I haven't reported him.

Why not? You goose-bothering fucking homo.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
27 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If he was a homo he would be bothering ganders, you thick fucking featureless cunt.

No my good man. It's perfectly possible to fuck geese and be a homo, the former would technically be bestiality in any event.

You're welcome. Now go back to sleep in your own piss.

51 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

"If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fanny" -Margaret Thatcher c.1980

It was Gemma Collins, Not Harvs:

Gemma Collins laves (OK mag typo) fans horrified as she makes stylist smell her fingers after scratching her 'stinky crotch'

2 hours ago, Joker said:

It's pretty difficult when most of the cunts on tv today are chosen for their looks, ethnic background or sexual orientation, rather than their intellectual ability.

Bill Nighy, Julie Walters, Joanna Lumley, how much more can I take. I doubt whether any of the cunts have the slightest interest in the British rail system beyond self promotion. 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve got a massive interest in the rail system namely you on the rails about to be crushed to oblivion by one of pens wank bank faves 

Fucking idiot

daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy

Marc Jacobs

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re in no position to be lecturing the top dogs of this site.

How you’ve got the nerve to rock up here spouting your scatter gun rubbish after your coolering for vile beast loving comments. I’m not the only one here who finds your sort disgusting and would gladly put you all up against a wall and have you shot. Filthy fucking inhuman piece of shit

More fucking dog whistling posts from our superannuated stubbo. 

On 21/03/2021 at 20:21, Decimus said:

The Great British Train Cock-Off.

In the blue corner, a post-pubescent,black Harvey, corn fed and tumescent over the latest Thomas the Tank Engine magazine. In the red corner, our very own Pen, monster cock straining against his polyester George trousers, half a foot visible through a faulty fly, the other bulging provocatively underneath.

Let the games begin!!

‘Lady’Penelope has more cock than Cockfosters station.