CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let’s all go to the park

Stubby Pecker

On 01/04/2021 at 07:03, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not happy with the use of this foreign temperature scale imposed on us from Europe .. I would rather see the English fahrenheit scale used. 50F is fucking cold.

In this case the temperature was an irrelevance, the fuckers just wanted to appear a bit rebellious, probably hoping to provoke another riot (gives the whiny, woke cunts something to brag about when they get back to Uni after the Easter holiday)

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You pig shit thick fucking cunt 

Anyway I'm your controller and I'm ordering you to get in your capable car and leave Victoria Park and pick up your fare. I haven't any other drivers in the area and I need you to comply with my wishes so if you would be so kind I would really appreciate your cooperation on this matter. 

234,234! Are you there? Forget about the fare and get straight back to the office. I'd like to have a little chat with you. I nice friendly chat when I can tell you all about my life. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anyway I'm your controller and I'm ordering you to get in your capable car and leave Victoria Park and pick up your fare. I haven't any other drivers in the area and I need you to comply with my wishes so if you would be so kind I would really appreciate your cooperation on this matter. 

234,234! Are you there? Forget about the fare and get straight back to the office. I'd like to have a little chat with you. I nice friendly chat when I can tell you all about my life. 

Lord Spastic of Irrelevance.

Fuck Off.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Fahenheit was Polish/Dutch, Celsius was Swedish. Yer pays yer money...

Americans prefer Fahrenheit as his scale represents the freedom to do confusing mental arithmetic.

What’s wrong with ‘a bit hot or very cold?’ Some cunts just can’t stop poking their snozzles into simple things and fucking them up so normal people can’t understand what the fuck it’s all about. Fucking cunts.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Guess who I met in the park while walking my dog at 3.00 am in the morning? 

Kevin Spacey obviously, you both seem to enjoy the same sexual tastes.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Guess who I met in the park while walking my dog at 3.00 am in the morning? 

Lord Lucan riding Shergar

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's right Kevin Spacey. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I reckon Lucan is long dead. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unfortunately not. Kevin is back in LA reassembling his career. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not even his shadow. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ha ha ha. 

This is what the corner has been wait for for years. Quality high level cunting combined with intelligence and Coward-esque wit. The owners have struck gold

Kill yourself