CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

47 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Of course the Wokes and the ER cunts will not allow the UK to restart using its coal again. TBH I do think that longer term renewables will be able to fill the bill .. as you say storage is the issue but there are some interesting options being looked at Think train descending gradient using regenerative braking and feeding power back into the overhead wires .. that is where one of the ideas for one option for energy storagehas come from.

The wokes and other flakes would wake up one day freezing and starving if left to their own devices.

Future decisions on coal will be done quietly and implemented quickly. 

Storage options are a must, to provide a base for expansion of renewables, without crashing the system at regular intervals. As it stands, the renewable network is causing problems, as it now competes with traditional, yet doesn’t provide a reliable supply, causes spikes, etc. As we add more storage and expand the grid, plus add other technologies to the mix, things will hopefully work. But I still see an important role for coal. Coal is always plan b or c for the UK.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The wokes and other flakes would wake up one day freezing and starving if left to their own devices.

Storage options are a must, to provide a base for expansion of renewables, without crashing the system at regular intervals. As it stands, the renewable network is causing problems, as it now competes with traditional, yet doesn’t provide a reliable supply, causes spikes, etc. As we add more storage and expand the grid, plus add other technologies to the mix, things will hopefully work. But I still see an important role for coal. Coal is always plan b or c for the UK.

What side was you on during the strike? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Of course the Wokes and the ER cunts will not allow the UK to restart using its coal again. TBH I do think that longer term renewables will be able to fill the bill .. as you say storage is the issue but there are some interesting options being looked at Think train descending gradient using regenerative braking and feeding power back into the overhead wires .. that is where one of the ideas for one option for energy storagehas come from.

If they made some progress with their "carbon capture" filters and managed to reduce emissions of CO2 significantly, I could see them being able to keep using coal that way...

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A professor at MIT has recently managed to come up with a large scale battery solution which could be a game changer.  It uses molten compounds, and the way the inventor explained it, there is zero waste, as the molten compounds can continue to be used perpetually, you might need to replace the steel casing every decade, but that wouldn't present a problem.  I will see if I can find the link...

Here we are

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Adding link

Guest Weary&Disgusted
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The filthy combover cunt never was prosecuted for interfering with miners.

The forensic team caught him by using the traces of coal dust on his y fronts

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'The vaccine is marvellous. We trust the science. The government wouldn't lie to us. Stepford is a wonderful place. We are happy.'

Planet Common Sense. Population 2. Maybe we should get married tomorrow Eric? I need an answer by Monday or I’m going to text the NHS cunts back and book my first jab. They’ve been pestering me for months and my resistance is fading. Bill Gates is a megacunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

A professor at MIT has recently managed to come up with a large scale battery solution which could be a game changer.  It uses molten compounds, and the way the inventor explained it, there is zero waste, as the molten compounds can continue to be used perpetually, you might need to replace the steel casing every decade, but that wouldn't present a problem.  I will see if I can find the link...

Here we are

From Cambridge 2018

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/mrs-energy-and-sustainability/article/ongrid-batteries-for-largescale-energy-storage-challenges-and-opportunities-for-policy-and-technology/3671E7C0E8F8B570FDA6C8321E5DD441

On 24/04/2021 at 21:24, White Cunt said:

I also have made good progress towards a perpetual motion machine. Though this photo of a previous experiment has no connection to it 

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Meanwhile in India, all those political rallies and mass religious gathering in past few months look a little foolhardy as does the poo pooing of a mild flu by their shitcunt leaders

1500 curry munchers croaking it a day- it’ll be 5000 a day come 4 weeks time 

I recall news about the cheery uptake of “events”. It was rather predictable what was to follow. 
The current chaos with masses mixing, milling around hospitals, more spreading, followed by crowds around open cremations...

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I recall news about the cheery uptake of “events”. It was rather predictable what was to follow. 
The current chaos with masses mixing, milling around hospitals, more spreading, followed by crowds around open cremations.

A stron chance of it being 20,000 a day croaking it within a couple of months .. I wonder what the true figure is in China?

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

A stron chance of it being 20,000 a day croaking it within a couple of months .. I wonder what the true figure is in China?

In the cities it’s all under a lid, with threats of chink Siberia for dissent. From the countryside, the numbers will leak out eventually. And no one has a clue in India. Millions have no birth certificates, any documents, etc.

• Like 1