CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piers Morgan’s bee in his bonnet about Mega Mickles

ProfB

He’s off again, in the DAILY MAIL: How the hell can Meghan 'I hate royalty but call me Duchess' Markle preach about father-child relationships when she's disowned her own Dad, and wrecked her husband's relationship with his?

Mega has written a kids book? Red headed soldier in it? That will be ginger bollox himself - James Hewitt 😐

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ProfB said:

He’s off again, in the DAILY MAIL: How the hell can Meghan 'I hate royalty but call me Duchess' Markle preach about father-child relationships when she's disowned her own Dad, and wrecked her husband's relationship with his?

Mega has written a kids book? Red headed soldier in it? That will be ginger bollox himself - James Hewitt 😐

Didn't Piers have a bit of a crush on Megan ?  Hell hath no fury like a fat entitled middle aged man with abandonment issues.  Poor old duffer.  

26 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Didn't Piers have a bit of a crush on Megan ?  Hell hath no fury like a fat entitled middle aged man with abandonment issues.  Poor old duffer.  

She is an obnoxious, thick self obsessed cuntstain though. Have you seen the little signal thing she does with Harry? She clocks the position of any cameras present, if Harry happens to be standing centre-shot, she taps him twice on his lower back and he dutifully steps aside, allowing her to take centre stage. 

What a shallow, contemptible fucking pig. And she's got horrible spindly legs.

48 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yes, I read about that early meeting - she ticked his boxes, then ignored him.

He wrote it himself, she's the bee's knees - now she's proven she's otherwise engaged & he's protesting too much etc

Even Shakespeare knew re that bollox

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" works for men too: The journalist doth protest too much, methinks.

Shaky died on his b-day, he was Born April 1564 - so this barking when the opposite sex or a loved one tells you to piss off is the same 500 years on.

Shaky pinched my arse in a past life.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She is an obnoxious, thick self obsessed cuntstain though. Have you seen the little signal thing she does with Harry? She clocks the position of any cameras present, if Harry happens to be standing centre-shot, she taps him twice on his lower back and he dutifully steps aside, allowing her to take centre stage. 

I bet she's the type to collect his dandruff and loose pubes in little jars as well. I reckon she's on the twelfth clone already at this point - they get an ice pick in the back of the neck whenever they start showing signs of free will.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I bet she's the type to collect his dandruff and loose pubes in little jars as well. I reckon she's on the twelfth clone already at this point - they get an ice pick in the back of the neck whenever they start showing signs of free will.

Ginger embryos make me feel sick.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She must have a fanny tighter than a Windscale reactor channel blocked by a ruptured fuel rod. Its the only logical conclusion.

You love your radiation don't you. Have you seen 'The Hot Potato' with Ray Winstone?

It's the true story of a London scrap metal dealer who is poking around the site of an explosion at an MOD research facility, and finds a coconut sized lump of uranium. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You love your radiation don't you. Have you seen 'The Hot Potato' with Ray Winstone?

It's the true story of a London scrap metal dealer who is poking around the site of an explosion at an MOD research facility, and finds a coconut sized lump of uranium. 

Uranium is entry-level poofter radioactive material on its own. As long as he didn't lick it or snort lines of dust from it I'm unimpressed. Plutonium is a bit more interesting, because it tends to be warm to the touch, but just as harmless as long as you don't ingest it.

Its the shit inside reactors or what has came out of them that you need to look out for.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Uranium is entry-level poofter radioactive material on its own. As long as he didn't lick it or snort lines of dust from it I'm unimpressed. Plutonium is a bit more interesting, because it tends to be warm to the touch, but just as harmless as long as you don't ingest it.

Its the shit inside reactors or what has came out of them that you need to look out for.

It might have been plutonium. Whatever it was, a lot of Russian and other foreign cunts were lining up to give him 20 million quid for it. 

Whan he manages to drag it into the van and get it back to the scrapyard, he tries to take a sample off of it to find out what it is. Grinding wheels and power hacksaw blades catching fire etc. Give it a watch.

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It must have been plutonium. He buries it in a field at one point. When he needs to dig it up for a potential buyer, the field is covered in 18 inches of snow, apart from a 20 foot diameter patch where it's buried.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It will be interesting to see what happens when the happy couple run out of cash.  

9 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I see Morgan as a sad vain self centred publicity seeking cunt. A horrible individual .. I can't say that I care for either Meghan or Harry but Morgan really does need fucking off .. why the fuck doesn't he go and live with Megham and harry.

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It will be interesting to see what happens when the happy couple run out of cash.  

They will always be rolling in more than enough cash  .. The Duke of Windsor was never left short. Most of this would have died a death but for Morgan .. I almost wonder whether Morgan is under their pay just to keep the pot stirred and their names up front .. stranger things have happened.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I see Morgan as a sad vain self centred publicity seeking cunt. A horrible individual .. I can't say that I care for either Meghan or Harry but Morgan really does need fucking off .. why the fuck doesn't he go and live with Megham and harry.

Maybe Piers could find a new role as jester/gimp at the court of Meg.  I can easily see him wearing a red and yellow jesters cap complete with jangly bells, crouching down to become a living footrest for her royal Megness.  If he behaved very well, maybe MM would let him watch as the ginger prince gave her a servicing.  A fitting career conclusion for the pompous old windbag.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They will always be rolling in more than enough cash  .. The Duke of Windsor was never left short. Most of this would have died a death but for Morgan .. I almost wonder whether Morgan is under their pay just to keep the pot stirred and their names up front .. stranger things have happened.

Real life imitating soap opera.  Gotta chase those ratings.  Any publicity is good publicity.  

I genuinely don't understand why anyone on the planet is still interested in their story, but maybe that's just me.  

11 hours ago, ProfB said:

Yes, I read about that early meeting - she ticked his boxes, then ignored him.

He wrote it himself, she's the bee's knees - now she's proven she's otherwise engaged & he's protesting too much etc

Even Shakespeare knew re that bollox

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" works for men too: The journalist doth protest too much, methinks.

Shaky died on his b-day, he was Born April 1564 - so this barking when the opposite sex or a loved one tells you to piss off is the same 500 years on.

Shaky pinched my arse in a past life.

On a personal note, why the fuck are you ‘following’ me & every other cunt on here? You disturbed, peculiar, demented oddball?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Maybe Piers could find a new role as jester/gimp at the court of Meg.  I can easily see him wearing a red and yellow jesters cap complete with jangly bells, crouching down to become a living footrest for her royal Megness.  If he behaved very well, maybe MM would let him watch as the ginger prince gave her a servicing.  A fitting career conclusion for the pompous old windbag.  

You will note that it is helping William and Kate to look squeaky clean .. Princess Margaret's antics to some degree took some of the focus off Liz and if stepped a back another prior to Edward 8th fucking things up little Albert (George VI) was the family simpleton until the roles reversed and Edward 8th became the court simpleton.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Real life imitating soap opera.  Gotta chase those ratings.  Any publicity is good publicity.  

I genuinely don't understand why anyone on the planet is still interested in their story, but maybe that's just me.  

As I have said Piers is doing the saying what everyone thinks .. but really when few people are actually thinking about it .. simply a distraction exercise. If the powers that be did not want this they could cut it dead by a court order and the press and rest of the media would obey instantly  just as they did when a certain footballer was playing away from home a few years ago.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

She must have a fanny tighter than a Windscale reactor channel blocked by a ruptured fuel rod.

I think you might be on to something. Have you seen the shape of young Archie's head? With it's weird, tight fanny induced indents and "high yellow" complexion, the poor little cunt looks like the Mr Peanut mascot.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK0py_WLTBKKsTkWzmKSx

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think you might be on to something. Have you seen the shape of young Archie's head? With it's weird, tight fanny induced indents and "high yellow" complexion, the poor little cunt looks like the Mr Peanut mascot.

I reckon you might have inadvertently stumbled across the feature that's snared Harry Hewitt like a Venus Fly Trap in Meg's tight beaver. I'd also imagine that like Wallis Simpson she can play the pink oboe on a par with a professional hooker. 

We've all been scratching our heads over why he settled for her considering the fucker had his pick of the world's minge. 

I'm certainly no royalist, but I've got a bit of time for Harry. He's smoked the odd joint, dressed up as a Nazi, and seems the most normal of the inbred bunch. He's certainly no Andy...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I think you've just found MikeD's new avatar if ever the little macro cunt made an unwelcome return to the corner.