CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Take your due respect, and your reverence, and shove them up your arse.

Ape, I presume you’re already under the bed with your stockpile of beans and Pampers as the new Indian variant of Bullshit 19  is now the only news in town. Just be careful as Bill Gates vaccine won’t protect you from the toxic fumes of the propellor paint in a confined space.

STAY UNDER THE BED

EAT BEANS

BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT

LOL

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alas I’ve no likes to hand out for this top work Wolf. It goes without saying I really couldn’t have put it better. I’d have added more regarding her massive cock and platform lurking ways, but good effort nonetheless 

Stubby, should I be ashamed that I've never once exhausted my daily quota of likes? A Goober like is hardly on a par with a Rat like, but maybe I should auction them? What a waste. 

Just now, Goober said:

Stubby, should I be ashamed that I've never once exhausted my daily quota of likes? A Goober like is hardly in a par with a Rat like, but maybe I should auction them? What a waste. 

Whatever Eric offers you I’ll treble it. Do you take bitcoin?

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape, I presume you’re already under the bed with your stockpile of beans and Pampers as the new Indian variant of Bullshit 19  is now the only news in town. Just be careful as Bill Gates vaccine won’t protect you from the toxic fumes of the propellor paint in a confined space.

STAY UNDER THE BED

EAT BEANS

BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT

LOL

Enter the Bacofoil Kid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Stubby, should I be ashamed that I've never once exhausted my daily quota of likes? A Goober like is hardly on a par with a Rat like, but maybe I should auction them? What a waste. 

Watch your manners young punk.

Where the fuck is the ratsfuhrer anyway? I’ve downloaded a library of jew photos with which to bait him with 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Watch your manners young punk.

Where the fuck is the ratsfuhrer anyway? I’ve downloaded a library of jew photos with which to bait him with 

Young punk? Mind I don't come and take a massive Guinness shit in your favourite newt bothering dormouse fur lined wellies.

Suffice to say I'm not going to be spunking my surfeit of likes up your wall anytime soon! 

Given recent events I suspect he might have been fomenting a minor fracas in the Middle East. 

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off. Namedropper.

DC, it's Friday evening. Don't keep your head down after the pasting you've taken (even though we know you're convinced you emerged victorious). Best to get it over and done with. 

It won't be the first spit roasting you've taken here and this will be less painful than the last since you've already had your bore widened. Some are beginning to wonder if you're picking these fights because you secretly enjoy it. 

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

Young punk? Mind I don't come and take a massive Guinness shit in your favourite newt bothering dormouse fur lined wellies.

Suffice to say I'm not going to be spunking my surfeit of likes up your wall anytime soon! 

Given recent events I suspect he might have been fomenting a minor fracas in the Middle East. 

Your Guinness shite would be excellent substrate for a newt rich environment- fire away.

There are unsubstantiated rumors that old ratty was seen pre yid crush dropping 50 shekel notes yelling “can anyone see my wallet?” 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your Guinness shite would be excellent substrate for a newt rich environment- fire away.

There are unsubstantiated rumors that old ratty was seen pre yid crush dropping 50 shekel notes yelling “can anyone see my wallet?” 

That would be a cunning stunt indeed. Very Jelly. 

I fear my Guinness shit would rapidly produce an anoxic environ that would not be conducive to the survival of newt taddies. Not to mention that you'll get beaten to death by liberals for 'blacking up' your legs. 

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Enter the Bacofoil Kid.

Don’t forget to duck tape the window frames and under the door. Chris Whitty says the Ghandi 19 variant can travel faster than a fresh turd with an outboard motor down the Ganges in the monsoon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t forget to duck tape the window frames and under the door. Chris Whitty says the Ghandi 19 variant can travel faster than a fresh turd with an outboard motor down the Ganges in the monsoon.

I bet my bollocks those who’ve got the new chinky bat flu in the northern cess pits have a madras flavored touch of the tar brush. And I’ll be fucked if this new strain won’t be traced back to the hundreds of lower caste wallahs who flew “home” just before the Indian ban came in place. 

32 minutes ago, Goober said:

DC, it's Friday evening. Don't keep your head down after the pasting you've taken (even though we know you're convinced you emerged victorious). Best to get it over and done with. 

It won't be the first spit roasting you've taken here and this will be less painful than the last since you've already had your bore widened. Some are beginning to wonder if you're picking these fights because you secretly enjoy it. 

Hand’s up Doc...you’ve rumbled me. I’m laying low because if I’m being brutally honest, the wife frightens me more than anything here in La-La land.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hand’s up Doc...you’ve rumbled me. I’m laying low because if I’m being brutally honest, the wife frightens me more than anything here in La-La land.

Well, she's shown me her strap-on and I'd say you've every reason to be fearful. Ouch. 

Just now, Goober said:

Well, she's shown me her strap-on and I'd say you've every reason to be fearful. Ouch. 

She’s upset about me being ‘abusive to a woman.’ I’ve told her that Roops isn’t a real one but she’s not having any of it...I’m fucked here. Goodnight, pray for me.

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s upset about me being ‘abusive to a woman.’ I’ve told her that Roops isn’t a real one but she’s not having any of it...I’m fucked here. Goodnight, pray for me.

Pah. That's emotional blackmail you wet stool. Mrs DC knows full well that women are even bigger cunts than men and she just wants to see you squeal when she pounds that big rubber phallus into you.

Despite Judy's protestations, I'm fairly sure Roops is a woman. Judy is just too feeble minded to acknowledge that he's been shafted by a woman that's a bigger cunt than he is. Don't fall into the same trap. This isn't misogynist's corner. She's a devil with a wet fishy hole. 

Prayers cost money, in advance. In nōmine Patris et Fīliī et Spīritūs Sānctī. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes I am. Please give details of any information you have contrary to that.

Failure to do so will confirm your status as a stupid fucking cunt.

If you want damming evidence of your “stupid fucking cunt” accusations, try reading a few of its 10 thousand and 78 posts, all them utter fucking shite

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes I am. Please give details of any information you have contrary to that.

Failure to do so will confirm your status as a stupid fucking cunt.

I offered you six pack of Dairylea Dunkers for £1.40 and you said you couldn't afford it. That's less than half price, ffs! 

QED. 

Get a job you furlough wanker. 

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

“Furlough wanker” Punkapes new job, fiver extra for oral 

You stupid fucking cunt, Stubby. Punkers only managed four quid a blowie at the height of the great oral shortage of the 1990's. 

It's a labour of love for him. 

On 14/05/2021 at 17:04, Wolfie said:

And what a fucking shame that is for the little corner of the internet which spends much of its time on this website. Since 2016, all I have seen is the same, mundane, voluminous, unoriginal, unfunny, poorly researched, mainstream BBC link-posting horsejizz fired out from your colossal equine hosepipe.

One has to admire your staying power and ability to reinvent yourself, though the same childish grammar and lefty prose are instantly recognisable, no matter the avatar revamp or name change.

Only @ChildeHarold has ever made you occasionally appear as though you've been upgraded from remedial class. If ever there was a good example of proving the 'less is more' theory correct, you're it.

More shit from the retired darts player and sharpie expert.