CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Cunts Speaking English

Ape™️

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Nice attempt DC but surely 'birds' quims' is the correct possessive plural noun ownership, otherwise, as singular, it suggests each French female has more than one minge.

If we really wish an expert in the field to cast his opinion vis-à-vis whether they stink, look no further than @Witheredscrote

Aah, I see now. I’ve had a rough week Wolfs, apologies but I blame Apple and Tanqueray (10 of course.) You do know that I am dxysleckqic? The said Madmoiselle’s clungebucket ponged enough for trois, however.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Loving the new avatar Arsehole; I’m guessing the worried look on the poor cunts face is the fact that some creepy fucker is sneaking towards its rear ended, drooling like an idiot, cock in had. 

Yeah, that would be you, Dickless and Woofles, the three mouses ears cunts.

BTW, thanks for the complement, enjoy your weekend.

On 07/05/2021 at 18:30, Wolfie said:

Nice attempt DC but surely 'birds' quims' is the correct possessive plural noun ownership, otherwise, as singular, it suggests each French female has more than one minge.

If we really wish an expert in the field to cast his opinion vis-à-vis whether they stink, look no further than @Witheredscrote

Noted. On a more serious note, that gyppo twat just lost me £950 I had him stopped in the 9th. You just can’t trust them.

On 07/05/2021 at 06:05, Ape™️ said:

It’s just lucky that the very vast majority of people in this country aren’t selfish cunts. 

Far too stupid to be selfish is how I’d rather describe them.

Fucking stupid, unselfish, thick, fucking unselfish cunts.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2021 at 13:15, Ape™️ said:

I’m staggered that a fucking idiot like you works/worked for the NHS. 

Ape. Have you offered to airdrop tiny boxes of vaccines to dwarfs and midgets from your model helicopter?

STAY HOME

PAINT YOUR PROPELLOR TIPS

EAT BEANS

SAVE THE RAF

On 07/05/2021 at 13:38, Goober said:

Billy's nob probably has a health warning tattooed on it. 

It used to have, but that wore off years ago.

Im guessing yours has your NI number tattooed on it as it’s permanently unemployed.

• 1 year later...
On 06/05/2021 at 18:38, Ape™️ said:

Much as I admire anyone that can speak a second language, I find listening to a French person speaking English fucking excruciating. They link words with lengthy errrrrrr’s and generally speak with a lazy sounding drawl, literally mumbling their way through sentences. Combine that with a crappy WebEx audio stream as opposed to in-the-flesh meetings, due to the presence of a fake virus (just for you @King Billy), and the conversation is virtually unintelligible.

To conclude - fuck off you French cunts.

And fuck off Withers too, you faux-French wanker.

And here we have it Ape, your finest hour, and you were shouting the same old shit before, and after this. Flidspack my arse.

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And here we have it Ape, your finest hour, and you were shouting the same old shit before, and after this. Flidspack my arse.

Hello Witheredscrote, how are you today and what are your thoughts on 'Allo 'Allo? 

I once worked with an African guy called Eddie (not the twat from this site)...and he turned up one day with another guy from the Czech Republic. Eddie started talking to him in Czech, what made it hilarious was his African accent, on a side note, the guy from the Czech Republic was 7 feet 6 inches tall and Eddie was about 5 feet 4.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I once worked with an African guy called Eddie (not the twat from this site)...and he turned up one day with another guy from the Czech Republic. Eddie started talking to him in Czech, what made it hilarious was his African accent, on a side note, the guy from the Czech Republic was 7 feet 6 inches tall and Eddie was about 5 feet 4.

There’s a video on YouTube which I watched a while ago and came across again today. I recall Roops pontificating recently to me about the vaccines being safe and how she’d have no hesitation in having any future kids pricked in the unlikely event that she reproduced again. I would love to see what she’d say about that to the mother of Maddie de Garay, the woman telling her daughters story in the video. 

Senator Gerard Rennick

Title….How many more adverse effects have been covered up during the trials? Maddie de Garay’s story.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

There’s a video on YouTube which I watched a while ago and came across again today. I recall Roops pontificating recently to me about the vaccines being safe and how she’d have no hesitation in having any future kids pricked in the unlikely event that she reproduced again. I would love to see what she’d say about that to the mother of Maddie de Garay, the woman telling her daughters story in the video. 

Senator Gerard Rennick

Title….How many more adverse effects have been covered up during the trials? Maddie de Garay’s story.

Not seen this video but read about it...but nothing to see, it's perfectly safe..the elites love to look after profane.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Senator Gerard Rennick

This is the vid you refer to and I see Sen Ron Johnson and Peter Doshi are involved :rolleyes:

My comments you allude to were given in the context of a national vaccination roll-out and not a 'trial' study but naturally you conflate the two in order to make a fatuous point.

Be that as it may I have seen the vid and its always concerning to to see a child wheeled out and to be used as a prop nevertheless I make two observations;

Firstly, we have a child presenting seriously adverse symptoms which we are told is the result of a drug which was administered as part of a trial study. The girl is in a wheelchair, can't speak and whose digestive system is so shot to pieces that she can only be fed via gastric tube. Now mindful of being seen as a cold-hearted bitch my immediate reaction was not only is this child perky and alert she is...well...quite plump...

Secondly, having done a very quick perusal of this case I cant find any pathological data linking Maddie's symptoms to the trial jab or indeed any data at all. In fact the lack of scientific data in conspicuous by its absence. Now, having said that I'm sure a medical event has happened to Maddie but again, we are asked to join the dots by Sen Johnson and his cronies but there are very few dots to join.

Billy, a word of advice; a swallow does not a summer make. Instead of scouring the net for isolated and very rare instances of evidence to support your bonkers theories you would be better served by looking for data that looks at the totality of events. Your premise would gain traction if you could show peer-reviewed data that the vaccines cause more deaths and adverse effects than the virus itself. Why haven't you found this?

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your premise would gain traction if you could show peer-reviewed data that the vaccines cause more deaths and adverse effects than the virus itself. Why haven't you found this?

‘More deaths and adverse effects than the virus itself’? Is that the benchmark that you consider an experimental medical treatment, which millions of people have lost their jobs, been barred from travelling, visiting dying family members, entering pubs and restaurants etc, participating in   public events and labelled as ‘refuseniks’, to reach before anyone is allowed to point out that it has failed spectacularly in every way ie it won’t stop you getting infected, it won’t stop you infecting others and most importantly it won’t stop you dying once you are infected. And it’s becoming increasingly obvious to anyone with an open mind that the ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally effective’ (97% initially) narrative is unravelling at a rapid rate of knots, no matter how much the propagandists in the MSM etc. who couldn’t push it enough on the sheeple initially, have now seamlessly moved on to the latest ‘current thing’ (Ukraine, Monkeypox, The ‘cost of lockdown, sorry living crisis’ etc. etc ) and never mention vaccines at all. Wake up ffs. I’m beginning to think you might actually believe the bullshit that you’ve been defending. It’s never too late to admit that you might have been wrong. Try it for once.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

we are asked to join the dots by Sen Johnson and his cronies

It seems to be your view that Senator Johnson and his ‘cronies’ in the US Senate who have the audacity to question and demand answers in a Senate committee from the likes of Fauci, Walensky etc. are somehow acting improperly. Or is that not your view? That happens to be their job as elected Senators, or is it because they are GOP Senators which you think makes their well founded (imo) suspicions moot? Should some of the only people left in the 2022 cancel culture who can ask these questions be ridiculed and silenced too? If that’s what you think then your opinions on any subject aren’t of any interest to me whatsoever. You can fuck off anyway.

• Like 1

It seems to be your view that Senator Johnson and his ‘cronies’ in the US Senate who have the audacity to question and demand answers in a Senate committee from the likes of Fauci, Walensky etc. are somehow acting improperly. Or is that not your view? That happens to be their job as elected Senators, or is it because they are GOP Senators which you think makes their well founded (imo) suspicions moot? Should some of the only people left in the 2022 cancel culture who can ask these questions be ridiculed and silenced too? If that’s what you think then your opinions on any subject aren’t of any interest to me whatsoever. You can fuck off anyway.

The vid wasn't depicting a Senate Committee. Sen Johnson and cronies was holding a "press conference" where remarkedly little science was involved.

‘More deaths and adverse effects than the virus itself’? Is that the benchmark that you consider an experimental medical treatment, which millions of people have lost their jobs, been barred from travelling, visiting dying family members, entering pubs and restaurants etc, participating in   public events and labelled as ‘refuseniks’, to reach before anyone is allowed to point out that it has failed spectacularly in every way ie it won’t stop you getting infected, it won’t stop you infecting others and most importantly it won’t stop you dying once you are infected. And it’s becoming increasingly obvious to anyone with an open mind that the ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally effective’ (97% initially) narrative is unravelling at a rapid rate of knots, no matter how much the propagandists in the MSM etc. who couldn’t push it enough on the sheeple initially, have now seamlessly moved on to the latest ‘current thing’ (Ukraine, Monkeypox, The ‘cost of lockdown, sorry living crisis’ etc. etc ) and never mention vaccines at all. Wake up ffs. I’m beginning to think you might actually believe the bullshit that you’ve been defending. It’s never too late to admit that you might have been wrong. Try it for once.

In other words you won't answer the question. Instead you change the subject (which you instigated) and launch into the motherlode of 'whataboutery', conflation and lying. Now if you want me to admit I was wrong and confirm that the vaccines are "experimental" or that they alter DNA, cause liver cancer and a myriad of other baseless assertions then you are more deluded than I could ever thought possible.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In other words you won't answer the question. Instead you change the subject (which you instigated) and launch into the motherlode of 'whataboutery', conflation and lying. Now if you want me to admit I was wrong and confirm that the vaccines are "experimental" or that they alter DNA, cause liver cancer and a myriad of other baseless assertions then you are more deluded than I could ever thought possible.

At the risk of being accused of more ‘whataboutery’, whatabout the 600+ Canadian doctors, scientists and health care practitioners (Canadian Covid Care Alliance) who have just demanded that the Trudolf dictatorship release to the public the risk/benefit data and evaluation of same which led to the vaccine rollouts in children of ever decreasing ages, now including 6 month old babies and upward?

Independent media organisations (tinfoil hatters to you) such as Rebel Media and True North have been filing FOI requests for these and many other documents for a long time and been stonewalled (illegally) as if they were asking for information they weren’t entitled to see. Hardly surprising, from an administration fronted by one of Klaus Schwab’s favourite WEF mannequins, where abortion laws do not exist on the statute books and a 9 months old foetus can be ritually murdered when he or she pokes its head out into the world for the first time in its (about to be brutally extinguished) life. I recall you sneering at me for suggesting that this is also on the agenda of many radical leftist politicians in the US currently. Do you still say I am wrong about that?

Are these 600 (and rising) group of medical practitioners who are now asking the questions that they and the majority of their colleagues have wanted to ask, but been either afraid or leaned on not to ask, just thickos, who probably think the Earth is flat and the Moon is made of cheese too? 

• Like 1