CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting old(er)

Old Chap Raasclaat

12 minutes ago, Greg said:

There are still some fine gents' public conveniences

As Wolfie can no doubt attest, with his daily walks through many of the public parks of England on the pretence of 'exercising his Poodle' 🐩😉

On 13/01/2024 at 16:07, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Witheredscrote, picture the scene... I'm led out on the sofa after a lovely brunch of smoked salmon and eggs and start watching The Long Hot Summer (1958). I was enjoying the slow pace and old fashioned style of the film only to dose off and miss the fucking end of it. 

Is this what getting old is all about, Withers? Will I be shitting myself without realising next?

Fucking hell. 

Yes 

• Like 1

On 13/01/2024 at 19:25, camberwell gypsy said:

I tend to shout at the telly and have arguments with self checkout machines 

Are you one of those pretend you've scanned everything types, that act confused when the shop worker points out you haven't scanned your cheese, that you deliberately didn't scan?

I know it's a cost of living crisis and all that but It's no better than stealing CG. 

18 hours ago, and said:

As Wolfie can no doubt attest, with his daily walks through many of the public parks of England on the pretence of 'exercising his Poodle' 🐩😉

My issues with @Wolfie are a matter of record, and I’m very familiar with the concept of “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”, but fuck me this is pretty thin rhetorical gruel. 

In any case, he’s too angry to be a whoopsie. They wouldn’t have him. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

this is pretty thin rhetorical gruel. 

Nothing rhetorical about it, he's a fuckin' bender, with a Poodle and a dictionary, he regularly frequents public parks and other areas where 'gentlemen' with dubious intentions congregate.

Guest Basil
7 minutes ago, and said:

Nothing rhetorical about it, he's a fuckin' bender, with a Poodle and a dictionary, he regularly frequents public parks and other areas where 'gentlemen' with dubious intentions congregate.

How would you know this? Are you are stalker?

30 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

How would you know this? Are you are stalker?

Lol. You're not too far from the truth, BB. He stalks not only me but also a couple of other punters, chiefly Decs and Raas. You'll find out soon enough, but he's got a fascination for all types of shit – especially dogshit. You've been forewarned.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you one of those pretend you've scanned everything types, that act confused when the shop worker points out you haven't scanned your cheese, that you deliberately didn't scan?

I know it's a cost of living crisis and all that but It's no better than stealing CG. 

I get my Ukranian refugees to do the stealing for me.