CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting old(er)

Old Chap Raasclaat

I am sure there are a fair few old cunts on here and we are all ageing but getting old is a right cunt isn't it?

Wiry hairs growing out my ears, eyebrows, and nose, anywhere but my actual head.

Groaning as you stand up, sometimes when you don't even need to.

Feeling like a dirty old cunt when you look at 20 something ladies.

Pissing more often.

Getting bitter and hating the world and the cunts within it.

Never mind eh, hopefully I won't be shitting the bed for at least 30 years. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am sure there are a fair few old cunts on here and we are all ageing but getting old is a right cunt isn't it?

Wiry hairs growing out my ears, eyebrows, and nose, anywhere but my actual head.

Pissing more often.

You have never been decently drunk?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pissing more often.

It used to be a nice respectable area round here. You could leave your doors unlocked and not worry about intruders in your back passage.

Some of these girls today only wash their nets once a day. Disgusting.

I blame the darkies. I remember when all this was just fields. People were happier during the blitz.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It used to be a nice respectable area round here. You could leave your doors unlocked and not worry about intruders in your back passage.

Some of these girls today only wash their nets once a day. Disgusting.

I blame the darkies. I remember when all this was just fields. People were happier during the blitz.

And another thing...carrots don’t taste like carrots anymore, you can’t buy decent slacks like you used to, and it’s all coffee shops and charity shops on the high street nowadays, no decent iron monger to get a tuppeny bag of nails...I was saying to our Tony only yesterday it’s a full twenty years since Hutchinsons closed down, they used to sell toffee under the counter to regulars in the war...I remember coming off the 24 bus...or was it the 25....went down Byford Street past the Methodist church...it’s a Muslim carpet shop now....magic carpet shop our Tony calls it..hahahah.....

I miss this stream of consciousness bollocks some of the old dears would keep going with. Occasionally I would set them up on the exam couch, pop behind the curtain for my stethoscope and sit and have a coffee with the crossword while they waffle on. I think 20 minutes was my record. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pissing more often.

I get up and go upstairs to get A.

Get upstairs - no idea what I came here for.

Look around. Another idea comes to mind. Take a B and go downstairs.

Get downstairs, put down B. Pickup C and go to the back of the utility room. Pick up D and go upstairs. Now I recall what I needed, pick up A and go downstairs.

Repeat five times a day.

I am fucked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pissing more often.

I found the older I've got the more I shout at the telly. I don't just mean when Castleford Tigers fuck up, but at adverts, the news and characters behaviour on a film "don't confess you silly cunt, they've got no evidence". Also mistakes on films "that didn't fucking happen" and I scrabble to get my phone to look at the IMDB 'goofs' section to see if someone's spotted it as well. 

Another worrying thing about aging is joining the National trust and walking around trust's gardens and looking at the flowers and plants and thinking 'ooh, that looks nice'. 

Now, where's that number for Wiltshire farm Foods brochure?

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And another thing...carrots don’t taste like carrots anymore, you can’t buy decent slacks like you used to, and it’s all coffee shops and charity shops on the high street nowadays, no decent iron monger to get a tuppeny bag of nails...I was saying to our Tony only yesterday it’s a full twenty years since Hutchinsons closed down, they used to sell toffee under the counter to regulars in the war...I remember coming off the 24 bus...or was it the 25....went down Byford Street past the Methodist church...it’s a Muslim carpet shop now....magic carpet shop our Tony calls it..hahahah.....

I miss this stream of consciousness bollocks some of the old dears would keep going with. Occasionally I would set them up on the exam couch, pop behind the curtain for my stethoscope and sit and have a coffee with the crossword while they waffle on. I think 20 minutes was my record. 

It's a shame you can't write on their paper notes anymore. I remember F.O.S. for Constipation and DFK DFC (Don't Fucking Know, Don't Fucking Care)

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I found the older I've got the more I shout at the telly. I don't just mean when Castleford Tigers fuck up, but at adverts, the news and characters behaviour on a film "don't confess you silly cunt, they've got no evidence". Also mistakes on films "that didn't fucking happen" and I scrabble to get my phone to look at the IMDB 'goofs' section to see if someone's spotted it as well. 

Another worrying thing about aging is joining the National trust and walking around trust's gardens and looking at the flowers and plants and thinking 'ooh, that looks nice'. 

Now, where's that number for Wiltshire farm Foods brochure?

You may like "The Critical Drinker" on Youtube.

48 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I miss this stream of consciousness bollocks some of the old dears would keep going with

A ninety-five year-old friend told me a while ago that, the day after George VI died, she noticed a pair of shops in town; the dressmaker was displaying a huge pair of purple knickers and the butcher's window was festooned with black puddings.

33 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Written by Henry Mancini...... a fabulous piano player and organist.

https://youtu.be/x9-8Wxv6m2k

Back in the early '60s they used to play this, and similar, at my local cinema, before the film started.  It used to get the girls in the mood for an up mini skirt groping, when the lights dimmed. My fingers still stink.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Back in the early '60s they used to play this, and similar, at my local cinema, before the film started.  It used to get the girls in the mood for an up mini skirt groping, when the lights dimmed. My fingers still stink.

This is more you, bby xx

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pissing more often.

How old are you?