CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

19 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm watching a documentary about Mohammed Ali Deco. It's one of those talking heads things and it's jew after jew after jew, all making big bucks out of the black man

For such a supposedly minority religion, there do seem to be billions of the cunts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For such a supposedly minority religion, there do seem to be billions of the cunts. 

Yeah and considering how murderously efficient the holocaust was meant to be, a shit load of these fuckers seemed to survived it. And they ALL seem to have encountered Mengele. 

Still, we should never forget CB

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, and in all the right places, almost as if there was some sort of international Jewish conspiracy...

The credits at the end of any Hollywood film are still a useful source for me Deco. You don't see them in 'stuntman' or 'catering', but everything else is infested.

My money's on Iran stepping up. How about yourself?

On 10/04/2022 at 17:26, Decimus said:

Why was Auschwitz the best rated hotel in history? Because it had 1.1 million stars.

Lol.

Fuck off.

An inflated figure. I've just checked it out on Trip Advisor and apparently there's no towelling in the showers, but there's a ghetto to hotel train service which guarantees arrival or your back passage smuggled gold back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

An inflated figure. I've just checked it out on Trip Advisor and apparently there's no towelling in the showers, but there's a ghetto to hotel train service which guarantees arrival or your back passage smuggled gold back. 

Great avatar MC. Handsome devil was old Ernst.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2022 at 00:01, ratcum said:

Great avatar MC. Handsome devil was old Ernst.

Glad that it meets with your approval, Ratty. I thought it might bring out some of the quality Herr Oberst post's. I was beginning to worry that you forgot the Reich never surrendered. The German Army did but the Reich did not. 

Guest Salty Balls
On 20/03/2022 at 12:58, Decimus said:

I'm not a bad looking bloke, MC. Nothing overly special but certainly not hideous, plus I like to think that I can hold a conversation. With those rudimentary skills in my arsenal plus the power of copious and cheap alcohol, I fucked my way through a conveyor belt of readily available slags. 

During my stint, even the most facially disfigured grunters with 40 inch waists and rattle snake tail sized cocks managed to sling a fair decent amount of muck up rancid student fanny. The Yank incels in this survey must all be related to fucking Salty.

Almost as fucking hilarious as you claiming to have ever had sex with a woman or any other human, is that after all this time you Nancy boys are still talking about me.

I was told by some here that you've confessed to having a nightly dream about me pulling my cock out of your mouth just in the nick of time to blow a salty load of spooge across your face, after which you wake up and yank your noodle. Or what you like to call "live streaming" when your mum knocks on your bedroom door and asks you what you're doing in there.

Pansy-ass tea sipping faggot. 

6 hours ago, Salty Balls said:

mum

As much as I'd love this to be Salty, mainly so I could go through the whole process of killing him again, you're clearly some wanker pretending to be him based upon this slip up.

If I find out who you really are your days on this site are numbered.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least when Sean5302 got fucked off he had the good grace to stay fucked off, unlike Salty, the humourless, Are You Being Served, BBC America, baseball fatalities cunt. 

240 lbs of Delboy inspired shite. Salty was the result of what happens when a thick, American cunt finds a Fawlty Towers VHS tape at an inbred pig'n'poke gathering in the Everglades.

• Like 1

On 14/04/2022 at 05:54, Major Cunt said:

Glad that it meets with your approval, Ratty. I thought it might bring out some of the quality Herr Oberst post's. I was beginning to worry that you forgot the Reich never surrendered. The German Army did but the Reich did not. 

There's enough discontent stirring in the newbie E.U. states for the homeboys to make a comeback MC.  From the Calais in the west to the Sea of Azov in the east, a curtain of reckoning is descending.  

Rat

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

You tell him Jewdy

X

I had 13 golly wog ornaments (they were playing musicals instruments), & seven brooches because I collected the Robersons jam gollies. Then it was stopped as racist. Soo I never got the golly playing golf or the fishing one - but  I had the skiing one & the sax one twice.

Still got one left.

X