CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Age discrimination what a cunt

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

It’s this kind of story that brings a dark cloud of depression into my life. I wonder what kind of world we are living in when people can’t understand that saying cruel things to others can really affect them and have enormous repercussions on their mental elf. I believe Prince Harry, and his delightful wife, has tried very hard to educate us about this world wide problem. It’s very sad.

On the other hand i’m a bit of a cunt and one of my hobbies is ripping the piss out of self obsessed wankers and making them cry. So this bitch has cheered me up no end. 😁

Well done nurse. Good job!

On 19/06/2021 at 00:46, judgetwi said:

On the other hand i’m a bit of a cunt and one of my hobbies is ripping the piss out of self obsessed wankers and making them cry. So this bitch has cheered me up no end. 

I don't know about self-obsessed, but you definitely need to work on being more self-aware. It's laughable that you appear to believe others are "crying" when you're the one who has been howling about how beastly he has been treated by the big, bad, meany moderator for over a year.

If you can't handle the heat, fuck off back to isacunt and circle jerk with those fucking idiots over big, beefy American footballers.

• Like 4

On 19/06/2021 at 00:46, judgetwi said:

It’s this kind of story that brings a dark cloud of depression into my life. I wonder what kind of world we are living in when people can’t understand that saying cruel things to others can really affect them and have enormous repercussions on their mental elf. I believe Prince Harry, and his delightful wife, has tried very hard to educate us about this world wide problem. It’s very sad.

On the other hand i’m a bit of a cunt and one of my hobbies is ripping the piss out of self obsessed wankers and making them cry. So this bitch has cheered me up no end. 😁

Well done nurse. Good job!

I'm sure she'll be over the moon to hear that. The way her career goes, she may end up becoming your carer. You can then regale her with your views as she's bending down, cleaning dog shit off your wheels with a wet wipe 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about self-obsessed, but you definitely need to work on being more self-aware. It's laughable that you appear to believe others are "crying" when you're the one who has been howling about how beastly he has been treated by the big, bad, meany moderator for over a year.

If you can't handle the heat, fuck off back to isacunt and circle jerk with those fucking idiots over big, beefy American footballers.

Is he on 'special measures' then? I don't think he's mentioned it before.

perhaps you and I could help if we pool our resources. Let me know when you've got a window.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is he on 'special measures' then? I don't think he's mentioned it before.

perhaps you and I could help if we pool our resources. Let me know when you've got a window.

Really? Judgie is on some kind of warning system from Admin?

This is the first I’ve heard of it (since I last logged in)

If only Hitler had invaded The Soviet Union 2 weeks earlier it would have meant 14 extra days gassing…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only Hitler had invaded The Soviet Union 2 weeks earlier it would have meant 14 extra days gassing…

There’s no doubt he had a few issues but he never gets any credit for his many achievements, such as pioneering the ‘all inclusive holiday’ you’ve just mentioned.