CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hear No Evil

Cuntybaws

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is Frank actually dead now? That's a shame.

He’s lying in state at the Barbican. Side by side with Ming in matching freezers. There hasn’t been many visitors yet to pay their respects, and the book of condolences outside has more abusive comments already than the entire England football teams twitter accounts. Only fitting for a man who beat cancer more times than England missed a penalty.

That’s a shame.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s lying in state at the Barbican. Side by side with Ming in matching freezers. There hasn’t been many visitors yet to pay their respects, and the book of condolences outside has more abusive comments already than the entire England football teams twitter accounts. Only fitting for a man who beat cancer more times than England missed a penalty.

That’s a shame.

Very dignified; laying amongst the choc ices and chicken gougons 

27 minutes ago, scotty said:

A confident statement.

I wonder why. 

27 minutes ago, scotty said:

A confident statement.

I wonder why. 

Shut your cake hole, bore bag.

40 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

He will rise again .. unlike your prick.

Rise from the dead - soo coot.

love ProfB XXX

9 hours ago, ProfB said:

Shaddap You Face 

Whilst you've consistently played the harmless, absolute fucking retard for the past seven years, every now and again I notice your mask slipping. Despite also being a total fucking idiot like yourself, you'll never catch Punkape dropping out of character.

With all that being said, the rare glimpses I've had of your true personality have led me to strongly believe that your internet search history is darker than the black hole of Calcutta.

You creepy fucking beast.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst you've consistently played the harmless, absolute fucking retard for the past seven years, every now and again I notice your mask slipping. Despite also because a total fucking idiot like yourself, you'll never catch Punkape dropping out of character.

With all that being said, the rare glimpses I've had of your true personality leads me to strongly believe that your internet search history is darker than the black hole of Calcutta.

Give us a kiss 💋 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst you've consistently played the harmless, absolute fucking retard for the past seven years, every now and again I notice your mask slipping. Despite also because a total fucking idiot like yourself, you'll never catch Punkape dropping out of character.

With all that being said, the rare glimpses I've had of your true personality have led me to strongly believe that your internet search history is darker than the black hole of Calcutta.

Spot, fucking, on. It's not what it professes to be. 

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

54 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Give us a kiss 💋 

He’s done you there Jethro. 😁

52 minutes ago, Goober said:

Spot, fucking, on. It's not what it professes to be. 

Give over, I am a spinster, I don't even have a 🐱

I am looking forward to my jacket spud tomorrow - with no 6 grated cheese - my eye lashes will curl - what bollox you lot talk -  It's not what it professes to be. I ain't from bloody Mars. I don't have a SHOT GUN in my knickers.

Forum visitors, must be 🦊 ed, & think their laptop has been hacked.

🤸‍♀️ (I am rather flexey)

I suppose you can see my knickers?

Get a life grandads aka forum members.

32 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Give over, I am a spinster, I don't even have a 🐱

I am looking forward to my jacket spud tomorrow - with no 6 grated cheese - my eye lashes will curl - what bollox you lot talk -  It's not what it professes to be. I ain't from bloody Mars. I don't have a SHOT GUN in my knickers.

Forum visitors, must be 🦊 ed, & think their laptop has been hacked.

🤸‍♀️ (I am rather flexey)

I suppose you can see my knickers?

Get a life grandads aka forum members.

Proper fucking unhinged. 

I can’t make any sense of this cunt whatsoever.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Proper fucking unhinged. 

Almost up there with Dictator Dan SC. I’m shocked by his no lifting your mask to drink your beer outside mandate yesterday. Well I was till Donkey chops over in NZ locked the entire country down for ‘ONE’ case of Covid. These conspiracy theories I’ve grown to love are starting to seem nowhere near crazy enough. 

WTF is going on mate?