CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't get over Grenfell Tower

Guest Cocky Council Cake

Guest Cocky Council Cake

What's with all these cunts on the nooze still fucking bleating, shouting and generally making an incomprehensible racket over that fire. Yes it was bad, but shit like that happens all the time, all over the fucking world.

The wankers sounding off on the idiot box tonight were the usual fucking imbeciles who think wailing an appropriate substitution for reasoned debate, and of course they all say they were 'involved' in the disaster. Fuck that! The amount of shouty spastics who say they were caught up in the fire must now be numbering in the thousands, the cunting place weren't that fucking big! 

Look, I'm sorry a load of ethnics and honkies ended up resembling crispy fucking duck, but it's just one incident among many, and I'm sick to the back teeth of every council cake mongoloid in the country constantly bleating on about it.

MOVE ON YOU CUNTS!

Guest judgetwi

There’s a whole history of cunts who claimed they lived there and sucked up millions of taxpayers money living it up in 4 star hotels like they had just got off a dinghy on the Kent coast. It’s a fucking disgrace that we are talking about a council owned building and no cunt has a clue who was living there. 

Except David Lammy who had a friend who died there. I believe he may have mentioned that once but i’m not sure.

1 hour ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

What's with all these cunts on the nooze still fucking bleating, shouting and generally making an incomprehensible racket over that fire. Yes it was bad, but shit like that happens all the time, all over the fucking world.

The wankers sounding off on the idiot box tonight were the usual fucking imbeciles who think wailing an appropriate substitution for reasoned debate, and of course they all say they were 'involved' in the disaster. Fuck that! The amount of shouty spastics who say they were caught up in the fire must now be numbering in the thousands, the cunting place weren't that fucking big! 

Look, I'm sorry a load of ethnics and honkies ended up resembling crispy fucking duck, but it's just one incident among many, and I'm sick to the back teeth of every council cake mongoloid in the country constantly bleating on about it.

MOVE ON YOU CUNTS!

Enough with the name changes. For me, it’s Cocky Cunt Features. My kids are bereft here. Raise your game.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Enough with the name changes. For me, it’s Cocky Cunt Features. My kids are bereft here. Raise your game.

Never mind all that DC, I'm thinking of doing another whimsical nom. However, due to the near universal panning of my previous effort I'm not so sure. What the fuck am I gonna do? 

1 hour ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

Never mind all that DC, I'm thinking of doing another whimsical nom. However, due to the near universal panning of my previous effort I'm not so sure. What the fuck am I gonna do? 

Not writing it in the style of a sick fucking pervert might help. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s a whole history of cunts who claimed they lived there and sucked up millions of taxpayers money living it up in 4 star hotels like they had just got off a dinghy on the Kent coast. It’s a fucking disgrace that we are talking about a council owned building and no cunt has a clue who was living there. 

Except David Lammy who had a friend who died there. I believe he may have mentioned that once but i’m not sure.

Stop moaning I got two week luxury accommodation in London before I had to do a runner.

13 hours ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

MOVE ON YOU CUNTS!

Fuck off. I drove past there on the A40 two weeks before the fire happened. I'm still having nightmares about my near miss. When you stare death in the face like I did, then you wouldn't joke. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember that one when that New Cross house went up back in '81

That's where it came from I believe, 40 year old jokes i'm turning out now.Fucking hell this virus has a lot to answer for.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not writing it in the style of a sick fucking pervert might help. 

Now that wasn't very nice was it Eric? I understand your frustration at nightclubs not reopening, but don't worry, come July 19th you'll be drunkenly finger-blasting and raping vulnerable students like there's no tomorrow.

Sit tight my friend.

18 hours ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

Now that wasn't very nice was it Eric? I understand your frustration at nightclubs not reopening, but don't worry, come July 19th you'll be drunkenly finger-blasting and raping vulnerable students like there's no tomorrow.

Sit tight my friend.

I fail to see how you can take offence at the statement - you literally wrote multiple chapters fantasising about statutory rape with a girl when her father was away. I don't know which aspects of the entire thing are more sickening - the fact that you wrote it and thought everyone would have a laugh and slap you on the back for your writing skills, your quickly thrown together claims that your sick fantasy was of legal age when you noticed you'd stepped on a landmine, or the fact that you're clearly still wanting to write more of it.

Piss off you weird little cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Cocky Council Cake
18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I fail to see how you can take offence at the statement - you literally wrote multiple chapters fantasising about statutory rape with a girl when her father was away. I don't know which aspects of the entire thing are more sickening - the fact that you wrote it and thought everyone would have a laugh and slap you on the back for your writing skills, your quickly thrown together claims that your sick fantasy was of legal age when you noticed you'd stepped on a landmine, or the fact that you're clearly still wanting to write more of it.

You appear to be the one taking offence. What's the matter? Has this whole saga dragged up uncomfortable memories of you being raped by your Levi Bellfield-esq stepfather and being force-fed the contents of his colostomy bag after.

If so, I apologise.

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn’t waste your breath on this fucking idiot, RK. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wouldn’t waste your breath on this fucking idiot, RK. 

Still got the wanker's remorse I take it?

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

The only remorse I have about a wanker is the fact you’re still able to post on here. Sinister fucking creep.

Now now, don't take out your suppressed suburban nightmare on me. Although I accept it can't be easy strangle wanking over the neighbour's daughter every time she comes home from university, and then putting on a brave face with the missus every Sunday for church.

41 minutes ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

it can't be easy strangle wanking over the neighbour's daughter every time she comes home from university

You were SO going to say "school" there rather than "university", weren't you?

On a completely-unrelated note, I'm off for a bit now to watch "American Beauty", which is even more impressive on the acting front now that we know Kevin Spacey's a big fucking bender.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

You appear to be the one taking offence. What's the matter? Has this whole saga dragged up uncomfortable memories of you being raped by your Levi Bellfield-esq stepfather and being force-fed the contents of his colostomy bag after.

If so, I apologise.

Oooh, alleging his stepfather's a rapist? Sailing a bit close to the rocks there, old boy.