CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anneliese Dodds

Cuntybaws

This virulent Labour harpy has been on the news whinging about Matt Hancock, presumably because he’s been getting some illicit sex while her own foosty lum remains unpoked. The main takeaway, though, was that she has finally adopted a hairstyle that covers up her massive, wrinkly fucking forehead. On the plus side, she no longer looks exactly like a scale model of the Himalayas as seen from the International Space Station, but on the down side she is now even more of a dead ringer for fellow Scottish minger Edith out of “Still Game”.

afd2c8f6b5a3931ead026e5a71d4efa8.jpg  Da_ItOJXkAAkUM0.jpg

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This virulent Labour harpy has been on the news whinging about Matt Hancock, presumably because he’s been getting some illicit sex while her own foosty lum remains unpoked. The main takeaway, though, was that she has finally adopted a hairstyle that covers up her massive, wrinkly fucking forehead. On the plus side, she no longer looks exactly like a scale model of the Himalayas as seen from the International Space Station, but on the down side she is now even more of a dead ringer for fellow Scottish minger Edith out of “Still Game”.

She needs to sort her gnashers out. Who's the beauty in the top pic? 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She needs to sort her gnashers out. Who's the beauty in the top pic? 

I've just taken a screen grab of today's tonsorial triumph. What a fugly bomb scare this cunt is. I suppose the next logical step is to grow the ratty fringe out even further to cover her entire fucking face, with the additional benefit that it might muffle her annoying, whiny voice too.

LiDhT1z.png

I'm aware that this mindless focus on her sub-par physical attributes might incur the righteous wrath of @cuntspotter, but I just can't summon the willpower at present to begin to tackle her objectionable politics, her public school background, her failed attempts to get elected in Billericay and Reading before finally squeezing through in Oxford, and her shameless brown-tonguing of first Jeremy Corbyn and then Keir Starmer. It all pales into such insignificance in the shadow of that Easter Island forehead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Neil would.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just taken a screen grab of today's tonsorial triumph. What a fugly bomb scare this cunt is. I suppose the next logical step is to grow the ratty fringe out even further to cover her entire fucking face, with the additional benefit that it might muffle her annoying, whiny voice too.

LiDhT1z.png

I'm aware that this mindless focus on her sub-par physical attributes might incur the righteous wrath of @cuntspotter, but I just can't summon the willpower at present to begin to tackle her objectionable politics, her public school background, her failed attempts to get elected in Billericay and Reading before finally squeezing through in Oxford, and her shameless brown-tonguing of first Jeremy Corbyn and then Keir Starmer. It all pales into such insignificance in the shadow of that Easter Island forehead.

It’s her canting self righteousness that sets my snaggled teeth on edge. If Matt Hancock has time to shaft a dolly in between making excuses for his perpetual ineptitude then good for him. But,if she can’t score a direct hit on the fact of his incompetence then she needn’t bother about aiming at his moral turpitude. I don’t think anyone really cares.

• Like 2

Symptomatic of Labour and politics in general in the UK right now.

People will often put up with being ruled by people who cheat them, or lie to them, or who mismanage the country — as recent polls illustrate.

But they won’t put up with being ruled by those who openly despise them.