CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey

Jiggerycock

Ffs. Shit like this makes one wish for a return to Victorian infant mortality rates.  Any parent recognising that their child was displaying such characteristics before the age of 18 should choose to drown them them in their chamber pot and blame it on typhoid. 

52 minutes ago, Goober said:

Ffs. Shit like this makes one wish for a return to Victorian infant mortality rates.  Any parent recognising that their child was displaying such characteristics before the age of 18 should choose to drown them them in their chamber pot and blame it on typhoid. 

As I've said before, if you suspect your kid might be a wrong'un, buy him an air rifle and a Swiss Army knife for his 11th birthday. If he's shown no interest in a month and seems more interested in 'Love Island' and Rylan Clark's Twitter account... take the little freak out into the back garden and set fire to him.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My avatar is a lot freaky .. its from an advert for funeral plans.

Those TV ads make me cringe. Two people bump into each other "I've just set up a funeral plan. When I go it will pay for my funeral and leave a nice sum for my family"

"Really? Ooh what's that number again"?

If someone told you that, you'd say "Shut the fuck up you morbid cunt". 

On 15/07/2021 at 15:56, Cuntybaws said:

You're welcome!

rainbowmonkey.jpg

I first saw this a couple of days ago on two or three American Youtube sites. I’ve yet to see any U.K. media actually bring it to the attention of the public, apart from a couple burying it so far down their websites that very few people will ever see it.  That covers their arses (unlike the deviant cunt who is the subject of the piece) against any future criticism by the whateverphobic bigots who might dare to question why they’ve ignored this fucking demonic shite and hidden it from the public.

Its almost as if they hide shit like this deliberately and they have some sort of agenda, but that’s obviously ridiculous. Lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As I've said before, if you suspect your kid might be a wrong'un, buy him an air rifle and a Swiss Army knife for his 11th birthday. If he's shown no interest in a month and seems more interested in 'Love Island' and Rylan Clark's Twitter account... take the little freak out into the back garden and set fire to him.

Seems a slightly suspect demise to me. Not unreasonable that an accidental fall on their Swiss army knife would sever the carotid artery though. 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those TV ads make me cringe. Two people bump into each other "I've just set up a funeral plan. When I go it will pay for my funeral and leave a nice sum for my family"

I wouldn't. You're dead, why give a fuck? They get the house you've paid the mortgage on for 25 years, they can afford a funeral. Greedy cunts. 

36 minutes ago, Goober said:

Seems a slightly suspect demise to me. Not unreasonable that an accidental fall on their Swiss army knife would sever the carotid artery though. 

A sound theory. Until the post mortem report, which will reveal traces of semen in the stomach and anus, leading the investigators to conclude that there's no way that this little faggot cunt would possibly be interested in a multi tool. Unless it was in a bukkake context.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rylan Clarke: that's one cunt I would love to set about with half a pool cue* in a darkened carpark. Well actually a well lit carpark will do.

*better leverage 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rylan Clarke: that's one cunt I would love to set about with half a pool cue* in a darkened carpark. Well actually a well lit carpark will do.

*better leverage 

Pool cue, schmool cue. Fuck that.

get yourself a pick axe handle. It's just the bludgeoning tool of choice. Ask Clint Eastwood.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is that smiley cunt who advertises on youtube and always says that the funeral industry is robbing us .. I want vomit over the screen every time I see him.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I hope that you like my new avatar.

I demand that you reinstate that one with the posh-looking actress bird with the beehive hairdo from 2012, and while you're at it persuade the Rev to bring back the one of Adolf Hitler wearing the bunny ears from the same era. I even miss Judge's "Muggy Cunt" Millwall guy.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's pearls of wisdom like this that make me wonder why your parenting blog was taken down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I demand that you reinstate that one with the posh-looking actress bird with the beehive hairdo from 2012, and while you're at it persuade the Rev to bring back the one of Adolf Hitler wearing the bunny ears from the same era. I even miss Judge's "Muggy Cunt" Millwall guy.

2012 .. I thought that, that was my Sarah Palin period?

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There was a posh plastic bird with a beehive hairdo .. was it that one?

Nothing so obvious. It was some relatively obscure fifties actress, dolled up all posh with pearls and shit, looked a bit like Audrey Hepburn but wasn't...