CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burkas good/Ghurkas bad.

King Billy

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I generally prefer a little more meat and curves (not quite to the extent of @camberwell gypsy's bingo wings hanging from the underides of her arms), but Lumley is forgiven for being classy, sexy, resilient, utterly patriotic and thoroughly gorgeous. What a woman.

Rectal sphincter by Dunlop©

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 22:04, Eric Cuntman said:

I would nick all the weapons off it and bolt them to a Land Rover. Then I would give what's left to @ratcum because I don't know how to drive it. 

that's very kind Authoritah, but it's only fixed wing for the humble Rat. Rotary winged aircraft are the work of the devil and his Hittite flunkies.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

that's very kind Authoritah, but it's only fixed wing for the humble Rat. Rotary winged aircraft are the work of the devil and his Hittite flunkies.

You can drive them though? I thought you signed off on them in the army or something.

If I find one, I'll give it to @Ape™️. He can fit servos and rubber bands round the steering wheel and crash it into @Dyslexic cnut's house.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can drive them though? I thought you signed off on them in the army or something.

If I find one, I'll give it to @Ape™️. He can fit servos and rubber bands round the steering wheel and crash it into @Dyslexic cnut's house.

Well, he clearly knows where it is, the burgling-drawer-spunking mutant cunt.

• Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 23:53, Eric Cuntman said:

i'd rather French Howard Jacobson than fly an egg whisk