CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burkas good/Ghurkas bad.

King Billy

LONDONISTAN 2021

A small number of ex Ghurkas have been protesting by way of a hunger strike to the death opposite 10 Downing St. for the last 4 days. Totally peaceful and causing no inconvenience or threat to anyone, just attempting to draw attention to the disgusting treatment the MOD feel is acceptable towards them once they’ve given everything and risked their lives for ‘Great Britain’ and are of no further use to the Crown.

The handful of brave old men and some of their wives feel slightly let down and betrayed. Their main grievance is about money. ‘Greedy little cunts’ I hear you say. ‘£20 a month pension and all they want to do is complain.’

The Johnson shitshow have squandered 400 billion quid since last March on the bullshit batflu, a fair portion of that going to their pals and family. And they refuse to throw a crumb to these good men who have fought for us in all the illegal and pointless wars our spineless politicians have sent them to. 15 years service in Iraq, Afghanistan and other shithole countries we have no business being in, and then Fuck off and enjoy your £20 a month.

Anyway, this morning at 8AM a group of heroic and brave Met Police bastards arrived and pulled down their gazebo, pushing two of the wives to the ground and manhandling their husbands. Contradicting some bylaw apparently. ‘Just doing my job’ the most aggressive cop repeatedly said.

These stunning and brave coppers, who are directly under the command of Saddique Khan as the person who has the ultimate authority over policing policy in London aren’t fit to shine the boots of these men. Loads of ex squaddies have been turning up and supporting the Ghurkas at around 9AM every morning, so the gutless goons in blue turn up at 8 to throw their weight around.

This country has lost any moral authority it used to have and any right to expect it’s citizens to obey the corrupt, greedy, disgusting cunts who claim to govern us with our best interests at heart. The cowards in blue who turned up this morning to throw their weight around will not return tomorrow  because they will have seen that a huge number of ex soldiers are now there 24/7 and the rats of the Met won’t fancy getting their fucking cunts kicked in by some seriously angry vets.

Fucking state of this country. I’m ashamed to fucking live here, surrounded by dirty stinking gutless cowards.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/08/2021 at 22:11, King Billy said:

LONDONISTAN 2021

A small number of ex Ghurkas have been protesting by way of a hunger strike to the death opposite 10 Downing St. for the last 4 days. Totally peaceful and causing no inconvenience or threat to anyone, just attempting to draw attention to the disgusting treatment the MOD feel is acceptable towards them once they’ve given everything and risked their lives for ‘Great Britain’ and are of no further use to the Crown.

The handful of brave old men and some of their wives feel slightly let down and betrayed. Their main grievance is about money. ‘Greedy little cunts’ I hear you say. ‘£20 a month pension and all they want to do is complain.’

The Johnson shitshow have squandered 400 billion quid since last March on the bullshit batflu, a fair portion of that going to their pals and family. And they refuse to throw a crumb to these good men who have fought for us in all the illegal and pointless wars our spineless politicians have sent them to. 15 years service in Iraq, Afghanistan and other shithole countries we have no business being in, and then Fuck off and enjoy your £20 a month.

Anyway, this morning at 8AM a group of heroic and brave Met Police bastards arrived and pulled down their gazebo, pushing two of the wives to the ground and manhandling their husbands. Contradicting some bylaw apparently. ‘Just doing my job’ the most aggressive cop repeatedly said.

These stunning and brave coppers, who are directly under the command of Saddique Khan as the person who has the ultimate authority over policing policy in London aren’t fit to shine the boots of these men. Loads of ex squaddies have been turning up and supporting the Ghurkas at around 9AM every morning, so the gutless goons in blue turn up at 8 to throw their weight around.

This country has lost any moral authority it used to have and any right to expect it’s citizens to obey the corrupt, greedy, disgusting cunts who claim to govern us with our best interests at heart. The cowards in blue who turned up this morning to throw their weight around will not return tomorrow  because they will have seen that a huge number of ex soldiers are now there 24/7 and the rats of the Met won’t fancy getting their fucking cunts kicked in by some seriously angry vets.

Fucking state of this country. I’m ashamed to fucking live here, surrounded by dirty stinking gutless cowards.

I'm still ploughing through 'unread content' and have only just seen this. Good call. I bet they're fucking delighted to be rewarded with £20 a week, while the filthy, murderous Islamic perverts they've been protecting us from, simply turn up on the beach with no ID or documentation, and are whisked straight off to accommodation. This won't be good enough so they'll burn it down and then be awarded compensation to top up the benefits which are almost certainly ten times the weekly amount that these Gurkhas are getting.

Fuck this fucking country. Nest of cunts. We'll no doubt be sending some staff sergeants over to Afghanistan soon to train the Taliban to correctly use their newly acquired weapons... we wouldn't want them to hurt themselves while they're slaughtering us with them.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck this fucking country. Nest of cunts. We'll no doubt be sending some staff sergeants over to Afghanistan soon to train the Taliban to correctly use their newly acquired weapons...

What would you do with a Blackhawk helicopter, Eric? There’s one on Al-Ebay for $500 and I’m tempted. 

LONDONISTAN 2021

The shaming of a nation…vote cunts in so expect Cunt conduct. As theyre so fond of referenda, let’s have a vote on Gurkha’s pensions eh? Then the real nation will speak. It’s fuck all to do with the general populace and more about the pond-life that ‘represent’ us. Filth.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The shaming of a nation…vote cunts in so expect Cunt conduct. As theyre so fond of referenda, let’s have a vote on Gurkha’s pensions eh? Then the real nation will speak. It’s fuck all to do with the general populace and more about the pond-life that ‘represent’ us. Filth.

Out of likes DC. The real disgrace is that the MSM pretended that the protest never happened, yet they were fawning all over the Extinction Rebellion fucktards 200 yards across the road, as if they had just fallen out of Ghandis arsehole and landed on Nelson Mandelas prunelike bonce.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Out of likes DC. The real disgrace is that the MSM pretended that the protest never happened, yet they were fawning all over the Extinction Rebellion fucktards 200 yards across the road, as if they had just fallen out of Ghandis arsehole and landed on Nelson Mandelas prunelike bonce.

Old man served in Burma with the little cunts. The bootlace story was true. Are you familiar?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Old man served in Burma with the little cunts. The bootlace story was true. Are you familiar?

Talk tomorrow mate. I’m in lot of pain tonight and getting off my nut on JD was working but I’ve run out and I’m gonna try to sleep while I’m still drunk.

Hasta manana.

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's the new avatar TF? Looks like the third Chuckle brother.

Khasha Zwan. The guy was a fucking legend. Like RK said, he didn't give a fuck. I didn't get the literal translation of what he said to the goat fuckers who killed him because you need to know some Pashto poetry to get it but the consensus among the sand dwellers on youtube is that he was telling them that they had faces like a dog's arse at the very point that one passed the AK-47 to the other.

He had more balls than half of the Afghan army put together. 

• Like 2

LONDONISTAN 2021

I feel your sense of injustice Billy. I don't concur with all of your comment but yes, the Gurkhas should be more valued and respected by the British government – much in the same way the vast majority of the indigenous public does. What amazes me most is that ex-Gurkha servicemen had to fight for the right to stay in the UK as British citizens (the assistance for which the ever-gorgeous Lumly successfully campaigned) not all that long ago, which has lead to a disgraceful pension. All of this, while governments have been letting in millions of foreigners into our country. Such distinguished service should be rewarded not just by permanent residence but also a worthy pension.