CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kangol or Bennetton up top, Levi's or Wrangler's midships and Timberlands for the hooves.

(pair of black trousers from Burtons in case some cunt dies or gets married.)

Remember the good old days Eric when Doc Martens were the footwear of choice of skinheads, (before the snowflake, vegan mob hijacked them), and the ‘air wear’ logo could be clearly seen imprinted on the face of most curry lovers in every high st.

The Stone Island brigade have priced most hooligans out of the game. It’s a sad state of affairs when a good intentioned thug can’t afford  the approved kit, and knows that if he ventures out with a snide Wembley market outfit on, he’ll probably get a worse kicking than the actual enemy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Remember the good old days Eric when Doc Martens were the footwear of choice of skinheads, (before the snowflake, vegan mob hijacked them), and the ‘air wear’ logo could be clearly seen imprinted on the face of most curry lovers in every high st.

The Stone Island brigade have priced most hooligans out of the game. It’s a sad state of affairs when a good intentioned thug can’t afford  the approved kit, and knows that if he ventures out with a snide Wembley market outfit on, he’ll probably get a worse kicking than the actual enemy.

I've always had a soft spot for Bennetton. They simply didn't give a fuck about offending people. I still wear Doc Martens but only the industrial ones you have to order or get from Screwfix. They weigh a ton, last forever and have built-in shinhammers in the toes. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always had a soft spot for Bennetton. They simply didn't give a fuck about offending people. I still wear Doc Martens but only the industrial ones you have to order or get from Screwfix. They weigh a ton, last forever and have built-in shinhammers in the toes. 

Are they knee length, purple glitter coloured with LEDs in the heels?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What?

It’s what I’ve heard. I’ve been overseas for six weeks, I came home and my iPad was plugged in on the kitchen table, the place stunk of shit and there was evidence of congealed ejaculate in Mrs Cnut’s open knicker drawer. Some cunts broken in here and, once again, I’m persona non grata….your thoughts?

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s what I’ve heard. I’ve been overseas for six weeks, I came home and my iPad was plugged in on the kitchen table, the place stunk of shit and there was evidence of congealed ejaculate in Mrs Cnut’s open knicker drawer. Some cunts broken in here and, once again, I’m persona non grata….your thoughts?

I haven't got a clue what you're blithering on about. Have you been at the drugs cabinet again?

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I didn’t know it was your house. Next time I’ll come in the fridge.

Sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

How are things in Birkenhead?

That town was tailor made for dying in.

And on the streets,

The gutters are for crying in.

And no-one’s flying in anytime soon,

There all lying in bed until noon.

Knock-kneed and hackneyed,

It was ever thus.

If theyre not waiting for a kidney,

Theyre waiting for a bus.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

DC I detest the Ape as much as the rest of the board, but he has a point.. what was the thinking behind the ‘Frank’ nomination? It was really bad. 

I’m looking into it Maestro. There’s mischief afoot. Them’s the vagaries. It’s all I can say right now due to legal implications, primarily, for Ape.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've lost count of the number of competitor sites that have been forcibly closed, usually by server hosts on receipt of complaints. One notable case was the closure of DMSO after a campaign by the Grauniad no less. You should also be aware that for a few weeks The Corner was featured on the home page of a quasi-official hate reporting site funded by the Council of Europe. If you must pepper your posts with roadside warning signs then please ensure you know what you're talking about whilst hyperventilating from the confines of your padded cell.

I presume words like “kike” and “yid” are not “gleaned by the professionally outraged” as you  put it. Ok, as I know exactly the sort of fake commie cocksuckers you are referring to I accept that and withdraw my remarks. Please accept my apologies.

As for “roadside warning signs” you invented them specially for me so don’t be surprised if I remind you of your own “professional outrage”, censorship and basic up your own arse arrogance. 🔺

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

DC I detest the Ape as much as the rest of the board, but he has a point.. what was the thinking behind the ‘Frank’ nomination? It was really bad. 

You've made me titter a couple of times tonight, you old cunt. Have you recaptured the magic, or am I simply off my fucking face on a midweek benzo and bacardi binge?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You've made me titter a couple of times tonight, you old cunt. Have you recaptured the magic, or am I simply off my fucking face on a midweek benzo and bacardi binge?

You need to lead the pack. Instead of berating the bold Francis, stroke him, tenderly. The site will be better for it. I got a free lunch and two train tickets, 1st Class.! Think! 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

You need to lead the pack. Instead of berating the bold Francis, stroke him, tenderly. The site will be better for it. I got a free lunch and two train tickets, 1st Class.! Think! 

DC I’m quite sure Decs has had enough tongues up his tradesmans over the years to treat this with the contempt it truly deserves. I’ll say no more.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Frank came to Upton a few years ago for Sunday lunch with Babs and I, DC. Not only do we now exchange Christmas cards, but we also job share the Decimus, Frank and Drew accounts.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank came to Upton a few years ago for Sunday lunch with Babs and I, DC. Not only do we now exchange Christmas cards, but we also job share the Decimus, Frank and Drew accounts.

Well hush my mouth. See, you never know the depth of it. Your name was never on the bucket, so, I guess….