CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

Much handwringing across the collective Capitals of the Western World today, as the Barbarians bray loudly on the gates of Kabul and every photojournalist trains his lens at the roof of the US Embassy for a shot at immortality. Lazy columnists and armchair generals are all over the News Channels bemoaning the blood and treasure expended in a seemingly futile cause over 20 years. Images of Taliban cruising the streets waving their newly acquired US equipment in the air are doing nothing for Uncle Joe’s blood pressure. 

It’s undeniably a cunt that it’s all going to end in a bloodbath while the Allies watch on feeling like they’ve fallen for the military version of three card Monty. However, given in recent times the Brits, Russians and Yanks have all had a go at taming these weirdos and have all failed miserably, perhaps the next chapter is some CIA-contrived incident along the tiny China-Afghan border and the PLA will be let off the leash to go totally fucking postal. Here’s hoping. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

perhaps the next chapter is some CIA-contrived incident along the tiny China-Afghan border and the PLA will be let off the leash to go totally fucking postal. Here’s hoping. 

Indeed. You can't win the hearts and minds of an enemy that do not possess a free thinking mind and lack any heart or compassion.

Either leave them alone to kill each other in their dusty shit hole, or do the job properly like the Chinese undoubtedly would with Uighur style "re-education" centres.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. You can't win the hearts and minds of an enemy that do not possess a free thinking mind and lack any heart or compassion.

Either leave them alone to kill each other in their dusty shit hole, or do the job properly like the Chinese undoubtedly would with Uighur style "re-education" centres.

That is probably the only was to deal with the home reared terrorists, if we are not to execute them we do need to stop them from radicalising others whilst in prison and try to reprogram them and remove the religious poison from them

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Much handwringing across the collective Capitals of the Western World today, as the Barbarians bray loudly on the gates of Kabul and every photojournalist trains his lens at the roof of the US Embassy for a shot at immortality. Lazy columnists and armchair generals are all over the News Channels bemoaning the blood and treasure expended in a seemingly futile cause over 20 years. Images of Taliban cruising the streets waving their newly acquired US equipment in the air are doing nothing for Uncle Joe’s blood pressure. 

It’s undeniably a cunt that it’s all going to end in a bloodbath while the Allies watch on feeling like they’ve fallen for the military version of three card Monty. However, given in recent times the Brits, Russians and Yanks have all had a go at taming these weirdos and have all failed miserably, perhaps the next chapter is some CIA-contrived incident along the tiny China-Afghan border and the PLA will be let off the leash to go totally fucking postal. Here’s hoping. 

Dementia Joe probably thinks Afghanistan is a breed of dog

"Mr Preseident, the Taliban have taken Afghanistan"

"That's ok, he's been chipped. The police will find him". 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are they in Kabul yet? The fuckers are certainly in Pontypool. I saw a bloke with one of those straggly head wraps and a long fucking  beard. It strikes me that the taliban are simply the Afghan army in plain clothes.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Are they in Kabul yet? The fuckers are certainly in Pontypool. I saw a bloke with one of those straggly head wraps and a long fucking  beard. It strikes me that the taliban are simply the Afghan army in plain clothes.

I wish they'd all fuck clean off back to the violent shithole from which they spawned. 

Despite its declining amount of elbow room, the world is still a big place, and I see no reason why the bearded raghead brigade see the already-crowded UK as a prime target for seeking 'asylum'. There are currently tens of thousands of indigenous Britons who've paid into our benefits system for decades in desperate need of treatment that is not available to them.

They are not welcome here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Afghanistan ranks pretty highly on the list of countries that nobody would miss much if they were to be "accidentally" wiped off the map in a nuclear holocaust. I mean, what have they ever actually contributed to the world?

Afghan handwoven rugs are one of the most popular products for exportation. Other products include hand crafted antique replicas.

A useful fallout (pun intended) from such a fission-related mishap would be that their immediate neighbours include Iran and Pakistan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wish they'd all fuck clean off back to the violent shithole from which they spawned. 

Despite its declining amount of elbow room, the world is still a big place, and I see no reason why the bearded raghead brigade see the already-crowded UK as a prime target for seeking 'asylum'. There are currently tens of thousands of indigenous Britons who've paid into our benefits system for decades in desperate need of treatment that is not available to them.

They are not welcome here. 

It must be for purely financial reasons that we’ve pulled out of Afghanistan, and understandably so in my opinion. I mean 1500 retired Gurkhas bleeding the treasury dry and living off the fat of the land with their £20 a month pensions, swanning around like Premiership footballers. There’s only so much the country can afford. I’ve even heard rumours that our lovely ‘dinghy diver’ guests might have to be downgraded to 3 star hotels and be given Samsung smartphones instead of IPads and iPhone 13s if we all don’t pull our socks up, work a bit harder and pay more tax soon.

And if I hear about even one of those moaning, entitled soldiers complain that the army barracks which our bearded, peaceloving tourists have kindly vacated for them, albeit slightly fire damaged and shit up the walls, I shall email my local Tory MP and sternly demand the immediate disbanding of the entire British Army.

Yours sincerely

Outraged from London. 

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is terrible news for Scotland. The street price of smack will be going through the fucking roof soon.

This is tairible speirins fur scootlund. Th' wynd cost o' skelp wull be gaun thro' th' pumpin' roof soon. 👍 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Afghanistan ranks pretty highly on the list of countries that nobody would miss much if they were to be "accidentally" wiped off the map in a nuclear holocaust.

It wouldn’t look any different afterwards, possibly slightly better. It might actually give their tourism industry a kickstart. Two weeks in a luxury cave at Bora Bora, all inclusive, mini bar (no alcohol) but as much top grade heroin as you can swallow to sell back in Glasgow.

8 minutes ago, ProfB said:

wull be gaun thro' th' pumpin' roof soon. 👍 

Congratulations. You’ve won a free ticket for the Tate Modern.

Your guide for the day is Mr Jonty Bravery. He’ll make sure you're well looked after. 

Parachutes are not permitted.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Afghans had overtaken the chinks in breeding and the current pop per female stands at nearly five, pretty much on par with the sub Saharan Africa. Take away the remnants of the tiny contraceptive supply available and the savages will be back to seven output, as long as UN food arrives. The only way to win effectively is to go full Churchill and halt all food transfers.

The chinks have already cornered the market in fentanyl, so Afghan dope will no longer offer the previous return on investment so this source of income is looking rather weak. 
That shithole will become a river of blood and famine very soon.

The MSM are all over this with the women and children narrative will suffer. Never mind about all the bent contractors that have made a fucking killing the last 20 years, just as many did in Iraq.

This looks more like a planned surrender, so little surprise the MSM have had ample time to get their script together.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The MSM are all over this with the women and children narrative will suffer. Never mind about all the bent contractors that have made a fucking killing the last 20 years, just as many did in Iraq.

This looks more like a planned surrender, so little surprise the MSM have had ample time to get their script together.

The whole thing has been a shit show for the last 20 years. 

I find it curious, if not disingenuous, that women being forced to wear burqas and access to education for young females is garnering so many column inches when countless men and boys are very shortly going to be either shot in the back of the head, clubbed to death or strung up by their balls.

What a gift it is to be born British. 

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

The whole thing has been a shit show for the last 20 years. 

I find it curious, if not disingenuous, that women being forced to wear burqas and access to education for young females is garnering so many column inches when countless men and boys are very shortly going to be either shot in the back of the head, clubbed to death or strung up by their balls.

What a gift it is to be born British. 

I can’t find any information on how the Covid vaccination program is going in Afghanistan. Haven’t  these savages heard about the Delta variant? And none of the Taliban appear to be wearing masks in the news reports I've seen. 

Don’t  they care if they kill granny?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t find any information on how the Covid vaccination program is going in Afghanistan. Haven’t  these savages heard about the Delta variant? And none of the Taliban appear to be wearing masks in the news reports I've seen. 

Of course not, they've already stoned their grannies to death for putting the milk bottles on the doorstep whilst not wearing a burqa. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Obviously that's the cure! Instead of the jab, just adopt a Taliban. The fucking chink cough wouldn't dare to attack. I'm gonna get on the phone and order one now. 

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The Afghans had overtaken the chinks in breeding and the current pop per female stands at nearly five, pretty much on par with the sub Saharan Africa. Take away the remnants of the tiny contraceptive supply available and the savages will be back to seven output, as long as UN food arrives. The only way to win effectively is to go full Churchill and halt all food transfers.

The chinks have already cornered the market in fentanyl, so Afghan dope will no longer offer the previous return on investment so this source of income is looking rather weak. 
That shithole will become a river of blood and famine very soon.

Perhaps the only way to cure them is to let the Chinese take over. In truth forty years ago we should have left the Russians to finish the job off.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Perhaps the only way to cure them is to let the Chinese take over. In truth forty years ago we should have left the Russians to finish the job off.

There is not much to take over, unless the skinny goats are included in the equation.
Or, unless the chinks want to take over the opium fields, to completely get rid of the largest competitor.