CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel Stephens R.I.P (Rot In Piss)

Neil

I lost my wife whilst out shopping recently and noticed another chap wandering around looking concerned and vague, "Have you lost your wife too" I queried, "yes"  he said. So we started to look together, "What does your wife look like?" I asked. "She's about 6ft tall, long legs, long blond haIr, wearing a mini skirt and a little vest with no bra, and your wife?" he said. "Fuck her" I said "lets look for yours!"

5 hours ago, Neil said:

I lost my wife whilst out shopping recently and noticed another chap wandering around looking concerned and vague, "Have you lost your wife too" I queried, "yes"  he said. So we started to look together, "What does your wife look like?" I asked. "She's about 6ft tall, long legs, long blond haIr, wearing a mini skirt and a little vest with no bra, and your wife?" he said. "Fuck her" I said "lets look for yours!"

What has the Met Police and Pen got in common?

They've both got a dick they want to get rid of.

• Like 1