CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel Stephens R.I.P (Rot In Piss)

Neil

"he was identified by his tattoos". So THAT'S what they're for.

It's almost enough to make you believe there's a god, although that logic falls down because a just god wouldn't have let a little fucking scrote like this be born in the first place, rather than wait 25 years to arrange a late term abortion.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's almost enough to make you believe there's a god, although that logic falls down because a just god wouldn't have let a little fucking scrote like this be born in the first place, rather than wait 25 years to arrange a late term abortion.

Perhaps it's the deity's version of "pour encourager les autres"? 🤔

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"he was identified by his tattoos". So THAT'S what they're for.

That is really harsh .. The poor man was trying to raise money so that he could go to court to obtain greater access to his children.

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How much do you get for a nicked catalytic converter these days, anyway?

Strangest thing Doc. Vauxhall made a piece of shit Astra, about 12 years ago, only for around 4 months. The cat on one of them is currently going for around £1200….scrapmen are paying £170 for the scrapped vehicle and the alloy wheels are worth £150….I think Gypps family are behind this.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Strangest thing Doc. Vauxhall made a piece of shit Astra, about 12 years ago, only for around 4 months. The cat on one of them is currently going for around £1200….scrapmen are paying £170 for the scrapped vehicle and the alloy wheels are worth £150….I think Gypps family are behind this.

Ssshhhhh!

"I saw a pair of legs sticking out from under the car, wearing dark coloured bottoms and trainers." 

I don't know why, but shamefully I find this sentence unaccountably amusing. 🤔😂

Plus, it's fortunate the trackie bottoms were dark to start with as I'd guess they got a little darker when the jack collapsed. 

Brian apparently spends his time these days hanging around Parliament Square with a "dossier" tucked under his track-lined arms. Allegedly it's full of the names of lizard-men nonces and the GPS locations of dozens of interdimensional Stargates, or some such shite.

At least he's not suffering any after effects as a result of running over his own head, the stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1