CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘14 DAY, ONE OFF LOCKDOWN TO PROTECT THE NHS’

King Billy

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve had another thought. You’ve only gone and prevented her former imaginary colleagues from rinsing you for about £30k by having you gnashers done properly and cheaper…what do you make of that then?

TBH, I've no idea what my former colleagues (imaginary or otherwise) would charge for a full set of implants, nor do I have any idea the costs of electing for a budget east European option.  Perhaps if Billy had invested in a toothbrush (£1.00) and some toothpaste (£1.75) he could have avoided the pain, trauma and cost in the first place. Ugh - the thought of getting up close and personal with a gobful of stinking rotting stumps makes me wanna hurl.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

TBH, I've no idea what my former colleagues (imaginary or otherwise) would charge for a full set of implants, nor do I have any idea the costs of electing for a budget east European option.  Perhaps if Billy had invested in a toothbrush (£1.00) and some toothpaste (£1.75) he could have avoided the pain, trauma and cost in the first place. Ugh - the thought of getting up close and personal with a gobful of stinking rotting stumps makes me wanna to hurl.

Imagine the state of his knob.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why? It could be my default setting, you know, like yours is that of a pompous, precious little princess.

You're simply pulling adjectives out of thin air for effect but I guess you mean imperious and opinionated which is fine. As for your default setting there is no question other than needy and insecure.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're simply pulling adjectives out of thin air for effect but I guess you mean imperious and opinionated which is fine. As for your default setting there is no question other than needy and insecure.

As if to prove my point…you’re as rattled as the last set of ill-fitting crowns that you inserted before being struck off and clearly envious of Billy’s magnificent Magyar molars.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As if to prove my point…you’re as rattled as the last set of ill-fitting crowns that you inserted before being struck off and clearly envious of Billy’s magnificent Magyar molars.

Yeah, making strawman assertions isn't making a point. You pompously announced last May that The Corner would be seeing less of you as work is "ramping" up. In fact the only thing that has been ramping up are the similar strawman arguments being posted by you every day, all day together with the toadying obsequiousness befitting your needy and insecure nature.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, making strawman assertions isn't making a point. You pompously announced last May that The Corner would be seeing less of you as work is "ramping" up. In fact the only thing that has been ramping up are the similar strawman arguments being posted by you every day, all day together with the toadying obsequiousness befitting your needy and insecure nature.

You know I tried to leave….’but just when I think I’m out….they pull me back in!’

On 14/09/2021 at 16:15, Mrs Roops said:

‘Oooh Matron!’