CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘14 DAY, ONE OFF LOCKDOWN TO PROTECT THE NHS’

King Billy

Now I’m not an expert on these complicated matters of public safety, but for  the last couple of days I’ve noticed  a lot of the MSM fake news organisations have been reporting the almost identical narrative that England may have to go back into a two week  lockdown in mid October during school half term, to halt the rising Bat Flu case numbers.

Not being a mathematician either I’m a little puzzled by the the ‘one off’ first lockdown and how successful it’s been.

But I suppose these scientific and medical things are best left to the experts, which has been proven for all to see if you look at our wonderful NHS which is now the envy of the world with only 14 million people on waiting lists for routine procedures, two year waiting lists for dental treatment and about as much chance of seeing your GP face to face as waking up with Marilyn Monroe squatting on your face.

So all you obedient sheeple out there, just put your face nappies on, get back behind the sofa and remember one thing…… In any two week lockdown the first 534 days are always the worst.

Stay safe and Fuck off.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

about as much chance of seeing your GP face to face as waking up with Marilyn Monroe squatting on your face.

Strangely enough, in another life, I did wake-up with Maz squatting on my face, then this happened...

New South Wales Chief medical officer, a demonic unelected puppet, who goes by the name of Kerry Chant today answered a softball question from a fake news, so called ‘journalist’ saying that she didn’t know whether vaccine passports would be a permanent thing in the ‘NEW WORLD ORDER’ after Covid.

The propagandists masquerading as real news organisations, immediately had a group hug and all got on message to let the frightened public know that she’d simply chosen her words badly and all the conspiracy theorists should be ignored and ridiculed. Twitter and Facebook quickly started to censor the millions of posts relating to this simple slip of her tongue, with warnings about disinformation and threatening to ban users who spread such harmful content.

Wake up for fuck sake. If you don’t, you deserve everything that’s coming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Now I’m not an expert on these complicated matters of public safety, but for  the last couple of days I’ve noticed  a lot of the MSM fake news organisations have been reporting the almost identical narrative that England may have to go back into a two week  lockdown in mid October during school half term, to halt the rising Bat Flu case numbers.

Not being a mathematician either I’m a little puzzled by the the ‘one off’ first lockdown and how successful it’s been.

But I suppose these scientific and medical things are best left to the experts, which has been proven for all to see if you look at our wonderful NHS which is now the envy of the world with only 14 million people on waiting lists for routine procedures, two year waiting lists for dental treatment and about as much chance of seeing your GP face to face as waking up with Marilyn Monroe squatting on your face.

So all you obedient sheeple out there, just put your face nappies on, get back behind the sofa and remember one thing…… In any two week lockdown the first 534 days are always the worst.

Stay safe and Fuck off.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

New South Wales Chief medical officer, a demonic unelected puppet, who goes by the name of Kerry Chant today answered a softball question from a fake news, so called ‘journalist’ saying that she didn’t know whether vaccine passports would be a permanent thing in the ‘NEW WORLD ORDER’ after Covid.

The propagandists masquerading as real news organisations, immediately had a group hug and all got on message to let the frightened public know that she’d simply chosen her words badly and all the conspiracy theorists should be ignored and ridiculed. Twitter and Facebook quickly started to censor the millions of posts relating to this simple slip of her tongue, with warnings about disinformation and threatening to ban users who spread such harmful content.

Wake up for fuck sake. If you don’t, you deserve everything that’s coming.

Paging @Mrs Roopsto the main board please.

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Out of likes Gypps. I’ve wondered why   the ‘fontess of all knowledge’ has been noticeable only by her absence recently too. Maybe she’s scouring her local supermarkets in a futile search for Bacofoil. Conspiracy theories are only that until they happen in front of everyones mince pies.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Stay safe and Fuck off.

Let it go Bally boy…

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What for? Setting aside that Billy has inadvertently contradicted himself in the OP, his reputation is someone who clearly isn't wired up correctly. I think most people here are able to judge what's going on and who adjust their lifestyles accordingly. The real sheeple are those who tune in to the Slackjaw media outlets and blindly absorb baseless conjecture presented as factual "news".

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What for? Setting aside that Billy has inadvertently contradicted himself in the OP, his reputation is someone who clearly isn't wired up correctly. I think most people here are able to judge what's going on and who adjust their lifestyles accordingly. The real sheeple are those who tune in to the Slackjaw media outlets and blindly absorb baseless conjecture presented as factual "news".

Because i always enjoy your in depth counter arguments. It's why I hang around here. Well, that and Jewdie's late night ramblings, Pen's informative posts on train movements and Frank's cutting one liners. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because i always enjoy your in depth counter arguments. It's why I hang around here. Well, that and Jewdie's late night ramblings, Pen's informative posts on train movements and Frank's cutting one liners. 

When I say "most people here" obviously I exclude yourself - more so as an alleged former health professional you should know better...

On 09/09/2021 at 18:08, King Billy said:

Stay safe and Fuck off.

Just a simple bit of scratching the surface of the past of some of these cunts in the cabinet is enough to make any wanker realise how ugly and insidious these criminal bastards are, particularly the needle merchant Nadhim Zahawi. Seeing him interviewed on the box this week, sweating like a prisoner on death row when the most elementary question is put his way, made my skin crawl.

In the real World, we had 7 with the kung flu at the sweat shop yesterday, 6 double jabbed and 1 unclean bastard, like me. The unclean one was in their 30's and promptly discharged. One of the double jabbed was under 50, severe symptoms and needed critical care. The other 5 were all older with a long list of comorbidities, less acutely unwell, but all were admitted.

It's going to be another long autumn and winter, with countless people being hospitalised because of a lack of prophylactic treatments being offered.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

When I say "most people here" obviously I exclude yourself - more so as an alleged former health professional you should know better...

But Gypps is only here in the hope her former medical expertise can pick up a bit of private work and help Clavo lose a couple of pounds of bodyweight that the 'meat and two veg' has added.

On 10/09/2021 at 09:45, Mrs Roops said:

Setting aside my reputation as someone who’s clearly not wired up correctly, I’m curious to hear your thoughts now on a few of my ‘wild theories’  from early 2020, which you, with your much larger and better functioning brain dismissed as nonsense.

A. The virus originated from the Wuhan Lab, and the fact that it was allowed to spread across the planet by the Chinks, covered up by the WHO and was very likely man made.

The Fauci emails are piling up by the day and the truth is becoming so hard to cover up that even Facebook and Twitter have stopped censoring on the subject. 

B. Covid vaccines would before long be mandatory, and children would be forced to have it.

The rapid pace around the world, of governments excluding people from an ever growing list of normal activities and occupations, including children from attending school,  sort of makes this one hard to debunk.

C. Wearing cheap cotton/plastic masks is useless at preventing the spread of the virus and is nothing more than a tool used by tyrannical governments to keep people afraid and gauge the willingness of dumbarse cunts to obey any order, no matter how draconian.

Big tech censorship for the last 18 months smothered any debate on all these ‘wild conspiracy theories’, but the truth (peer reviewed studies) is now impossible to conceal, and becoming easier to find every day.

D.  The Great Reset, the planned future for Planet Earth by the WEF is the secretly agreed path most first world countries are following, without,  to my knowledge ever being discussed or voted for by the cunts like us who are going to pay through the nose for it, and have their lives turned upside down for years to come.

There’s shitloads more  of my wild theories from last year Mrs Roops but let’s clear these few up first.