CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11th October National Coming Out Day

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

True, but there's an entire house full of furniture that they're missing cunting potential on.

Yes, but to get anywhere near it they have to clamber over reams and reams of insipid, repetitive, boring absolute fucking drivel, most of which trickles from the special needs one-trick pony that floods every page, day in and day out. I'm convinced that the puntership has finally cracked, and that's why there's what looks to the casual observer like a witch hunt. 

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yes, but to get anywhere near it they have to clamber over reams and reams of insipid, repetitive, boring absolute fucking drivel, most of which trickles from the special needs one-trick pony that floods every page, day in and day out. I'm convinced that the puntership has finally cracked, and that's why there's what looks to the casual observer like a witch hunt. 

Understandable, I guess. Fuck knows - shit's fucked and I'm out of ideas.

Even my usual backup tactic isn't compatible with the current situation - how would one convert an overall feeling of boredom within a hostile membership of cunts who keep telling tranny jokes into art? I mean, I have a few ideas, but I certainly don't want to draw any of it...

6 hours ago, Frank said:

It should be known, DC, that a few years ago I did in fact carry out a few hours covert surveillance inside Stubby's front garden hedge. It sounds daft, but he comes across as so thick, I couldn't resist the urge to track him down and fuck with his stupid little head. Sending him a pic of me in character standing outside his ugly house certainly had the desired effect. 

What you fail to mention is that my wife came out and put you on your AIDS leaking arse with one punch, sending you mincing off into the night like an even gayer version of Duncan Norvelle 

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I prefer it when he rants like a vicious lunatic but the repetitive drivel takes something away from him somehow. You have to be concerned about a man who simultaneously soothes a poorly child whilst posting threats to stab a member on here.Them’s the vagaries I guess.

Let’s leave my kids out of it you rattled simpleton 

Get back to cleaning franks ring piece with your tongue 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I must agree. I’ve no idea what has gone on in the deep & dark past of this place, but @Frank has certainly scarred some cunts on here. The message appears to be ‘join in kicking Frank and Pen’ and we’ll like your posts but ‘if you don’t we’re gonna gang up and kill you!’ All very dull and a bit sad really…it diminishes the place.

Indeed, especially as you've been commenting for only a year. Novice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

You are very much a one trick pony yourself and suffering memory lapses as well.

9 hours ago, Paulie said:

I think chloroform is banned now in Rotherham. Something about kids being drugged and nonced-up by a gang who's ethnicity is definitely not an issue.

The taxi firms in Rotherham are a fucking joke. Very incompetent imo. My 14 year old cousin Beryl arrived home more than 3 years late from the local kebab shop. Abdul the very nice driver (ethnicity unknown), was very apologetic and didn’t charge for the journey. Apparently his satnav was playing up and before he knew it he was stuck in heavy traffic on the Islamabad ring road. He didn’t explain the 3 babies she’d acquired on the journey though. Most likely forgot.

• Like 1

On 16/10/2021 at 11:42, Clavo said:

what the fuck is wrong with you all are your lives all so sad and empty?

Mine is:(

Maybe I should join the CC cock and scat obsessed Gay Mafia, but I wouldn't want to join a club that has Dickless, Woofles and Stubbles as members, my life ain't that sad and empty (not yet):D

On 16/10/2021 at 21:55, King Billy said:

The taxi firms in Rotherham are a fucking joke. Very incompetent imo. My 14 year old cousin Beryl arrived home more than 3 years late from the local kebab shop. Abdul the very nice driver (ethnicity unknown), was very apologetic and didn’t charge for the journey. Apparently his satnav was playing up and before he knew it he was stuck in heavy traffic on the Islamabad ring road. He didn’t explain the 3 babies she’d acquired on the journey though. Most likely forgot.

I bet she's now a dab hand at making bombs Billy! That'll will come in handy when the Good Friday Agreement finally falls apart. 

When she shouts "Death to all infidels" you'll have to get her to shout "catholics" instead.