CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gatwick drop off zones.

scotty

Ok, we all know that airport parking is a rip off, but I suppose they have to make money on their prime location multi-storey edifices. After all, you don't actually need to park up just to be dropped off outside the terminal, right? And that has the added benefit of freeing up the car park capacity for those who need to use them for more than a few minutes. So, all well and good. 

However, I went to drop a friend off on her holiday yesterday, and was stunned to discover that you now have to pay a fiver just to drop someone off at the terminal. Not to park in the short stay while doing it, but just to stop the fucking car outside the fucking terminal while some cunt climbs out and fucks off. A fiver. To stop your car. Fucking unbelievable. 😡😡

Cunts. 

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ok, we all know that airport parking is a rip off, but I suppose they have to make money on their prime location multi-storey edifices. After all, you don't actually need to park up just to be dropped off outside the terminal, right? And that has the added benefit of freeing up the car park capacity for those who need to use them for more than a few minutes. So, all well and good. 

However, I went to drop a friend off on her holiday yesterday, and was stunned to discover that you now have to pay a fiver just to drop someone off at the terminal. Not to park in the short stay while doing it, but just to stop the fucking car outside the fucking terminal while some cunt climbs out and fucks off. A fiver. To stop your car. Fucking unbelievable. 😡😡

Cunts. 

That’s a quid cheaper than Manchester where they’ve been at it for 12 months now. Cunts have even installed cameras off site so if you drop someone off to avoid the charge and they walk to the terminal you’ll get a £100 spot fine courtesy of a private security company having access to your DVLA records so they can trace your address from you number plate. What a country eh?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s a quid cheaper than Manchester where they’ve been at it for 12 months now. Cunts have even installed cameras off site so if you drop someone off to avoid the charge and they walk to the terminal you’ll get a £100 spot fine courtesy of a private security company having access to your DVLA records so they can trace your address from you number plate. What a country eh?

Has anyone challenged the fines for the off site dropping off?

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Cunts. 

Do you still get some yellow vested African cunt telling you to hurry because you've been there for over a minute as you wrestle your disable mum into her wheelchair? 

Just me then 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you still get some yellow vested African cunt telling you to hurry because you've been there for over a minute as you wrestle your disable mum into her wheelchair? 

Just me then 

If I'd been shipping my disabled mum off out of the country Gypps, I'd be too busy cracking open the champagne to post on here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Cunts. 

Indeed. Similar to being fleeced an arm and a leg for the ‘privilege’ of going to hospital

”just off to have the cancerous boils burnt off your japseye with acid sir?

that’ll be 30 quid”

They do say that one of the car parks is free of charge for up to two hours. I suppose that official reason is stop stop dozens of cunts from stopping outside the terminal building, the trouble is that ost cunts don't simple drop people off, they spend 10 minutes saying farewell/fuckoff/whatever. It is the same outside hospital main entrances, with cunts parking up for 10 minutes or more or simply driving around in circles stopping other cunts who actually want to simply let people get out of the car and fuck off .. maybe another idea might be for some unformed cunt to go up to the car and blow a whistle and tell lingering cunts to fuck off.

Dropping someone off by car outside the terminal buildings?

drop-off-web-hero-650x250.png

The drop off zones are located directly outside the airport terminals and are the most convenient place for dropping off passengers quickly and easily.  Please note that all flights are currently operating to and from our North Terminal

Drop-off charge

A minimum £5 charge now applies to use the designated drop off zone in both North and South Terminals.

Click the link below to visit the NCP site and pay your charge after using the drop-off zone:

Pay your charge 

Click the link below to visit the NCP site and set up an account to pay automatically if you visit Gatwick regularly:

Set up an AutoPay account

We recommend that you use the short-stay car parks for pick-ups as this tends to take longer than dropping off. Please note that normal charges apply in the car parks. Alternatively you can drop off, pick up and park for free up to 2 hours in our Long Stay car park. See below for details.

red__circle_noborder20copy.png

Charges and how to pay

• £5 for 10 minutes
  • £1 for each additional minute up to 20 minutes.
  • Maximum charge of £25 and the maximum length of stay 30 mins.

Payment must be made by midnight the day after the visit to drop off passengers at the forecourt.

Non-payment will be enforced through Parking Charge Notices at a charge of £100, reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days.

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

They do say that one of the car parks is free of charge for up to two hours. I suppose that official reason is stop stop dozens of cunts from stopping outside the terminal building, the trouble is that ost cunts don't simple drop people off, they spend 10 minutes saying farewell/fuckoff/whatever. It is the same outside hospital main entrances, with cunts parking up for 10 minutes or more or simply driving around in circles stopping other cunts who actually want to simply let people get out of the car and fuck off .. maybe another idea might be for some unformed cunt to go up to the car and blow a whistle and tell lingering cunts to fuck off.

Dropping someone off by car outside the terminal buildings?

drop-off-web-hero-650x250.png

The drop off zones are located directly outside the airport terminals and are the most convenient place for dropping off passengers quickly and easily.  Please note that all flights are currently operating to and from our North Terminal

Drop-off charge

A minimum £5 charge now applies to use the designated drop off zone in both North and South Terminals.

Click the link below to visit the NCP site and pay your charge after using the drop-off zone:

Pay your charge 

Click the link below to visit the NCP site and set up an account to pay automatically if you visit Gatwick regularly:

Set up an AutoPay account

We recommend that you use the short-stay car parks for pick-ups as this tends to take longer than dropping off. Please note that normal charges apply in the car parks. Alternatively you can drop off, pick up and park for free up to 2 hours in our Long Stay car park. See below for details.

red__circle_noborder20copy.png

Charges and how to pay

• £5 for 10 minutes
  • £1 for each additional minute up to 20 minutes.
  • Maximum charge of £25 and the maximum length of stay 30 mins.

Payment must be made by midnight the day after the visit to drop off passengers at the forecourt.

Non-payment will be enforced through Parking Charge Notices at a charge of £100, reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days.

They should wear striped jumpers and black, lone ranger face masks, the robbing bastards.

53 minutes ago, dave said:

Why go to all that trouble, just give them a Hi-Vis jacket with CUNT written on the back.

Now, now, R-Soles. I know you're still bitter about about the last manual labourer who visited your hovel and turned down the blowjob you offered along with their cup of tea, but not everyone who wears a Hi-Vis jacket is a cunt. You might have got a bit further with him if you'd offered to throw in a belly rub as well:

2564682E00000578-0-image-a-16_1423222555

Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

2564682E00000578-0-image-a-16_1423222555

Lololol.

Fuck off.

Fuck me! I blew a tenner on that cunt at Romford dogs years ago. Norwich Nobjockey was his name. A tenner was a tenner in those days.

On 12/10/2021 at 14:29, scotty said:

Cunts. 

My mate picked me and the missus up at Stansted last night. 8 quid for ten minutes. Three minutes over the ten and the fucking charge was 25 pound. Not amused. Fucking cab would have been less probably.

On 12/10/2021 at 14:29, scotty said:

Cunts. 

Throw her out the window without stopping and you won’t have to pay. Circle the block and launch her suitcase at her next time around.