CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

31 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The “refugees” come in all sorts of brown hues. I don’t want to steal other members’ copyrighted descriptions, but a lot of their  “children” have fluffy beards. 
I have no idea on the channel pontoon situation at the moment, as Withers is not around, but our home grown commies will undoubtedly sponsor every single one.

I am surprised they are not doing a version of Joe’s secret brownie planes, yet. That will be the next move, B.

The faux outrage at an estimated 150,000 foreign invaders illegally crossing the border into the Ukraine should be put into context with the 2,000,000+ undocumented and uninvited illegal aliens who’ve swarmed across the US southern border since Potato Head Joe Biden illegally occupied the White House a year ago. Never mind the fact that we in the U.K. welcome every cunt who breaks our immigration laws and our so called leaders pay (with our money) to put them up for years in luxury hotels, complaining all the time and only venturing out after dusk to rape the local schoolgirls.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Listen, Billy, I have to come clean with you. Me and @Eric Cuntman are responsible for Covid. We unintentionally released it during the mutant pig uprising of 2019 in Wuhan. It was a shadow op. Intelligence never told us their DNA was being used for genetic sequencing to develop the virus and a stray pangolin must've wandered into the containment area where we were storing the bodies for incineration. We had to do it. For the orphans.

pigs_by_roadkill3692_df0x9e7-fullview.pn

Wasn't that the night we met up with @Dyslexic cnut, O.J Simpson and Vic Reeves after the pig massacre?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Slow roasted pork. Luckily, Johnny Depp wasn't present.

Amber shattered the little cunt's orbital bone that night - I remember us all taking the piss out of him by putting the phone on loudspeaker so the entire restaurant could hear him crying like a puff. Good times.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

The faux outrage at an estimated 150,000 foreign invaders illegally crossing the border into the Ukraine should be put into context with the 2,000,000+ undocumented and uninvited illegal aliens who’ve swarmed across the US southern border since Potato Head Joe Biden illegally occupied the White House a year ago. Never mind the fact that we in the U.K. welcome every cunt who breaks our immigration laws and our so called leaders pay (with our money) to put them up for years in luxury hotels, complaining all the time and only venturing out after dusk to rape the local schoolgirls.

Not only were they let in on the southern border, but some were transferred by buses further up and some even flown in up north. All curtesy of US tax payer.
It will be impossible for Trump to ship them out again;  by the time he gets in power, presuming he wins - they will all have green cards, multi-gender and vote dems.

On 01/03/2022 at 19:07, Mrs Roops said:

Billy, you really, really ought to wean yourself off the S-JNS 'cos it making you look like an imbecile.

Some studies are showing what appears to be rather concerning effects of the Pfizer vaccine in the liver cells. As I’m a thicko I’ll leave it to you to explain how unconcerning this really is and find some Wikipedia character assassinations of the previously respected scientists which suddenly appear as soon as anyone contradicts the  ‘totally safe’ narrative. Over to you Professor Big Brain.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Some studies are showing what appears to be rather concerning effects of the Pfizer vaccine in the liver cells. As I’m a thicko I’ll leave it to you to explain how unconcerning this really is and find some Wikipedia character assassinations of the previously respected scientists which suddenly appear as soon as anyone contradicts the  ‘totally safe’ narrative. Over to you Professor Big Brain.

When you say "some studies" you mean one study? Perhaps you could balance your tin-foil report and include the same caveats into the study mentioned by the researchers themselves?

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Billy, I think you should publish the links to these studies for Roops. This will enable her to read them and then 'rubbish' them. I'll be interest to read them as well. I'm currently propped up in bed having tested + for the chinky flu AGAIN!!!!  And feeling like shit. But not as bad as the reaction I got for from the booster. Go figure 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy, I think you should publish the links to these studies for Roops. This will enable her to read them and then 'rubbish' them. I'll be interest to read them as well. I'm currently propped up in bed having tested + for the chinky flu AGAIN!!!!  And feeling like shit. But not as bad as the reaction I got for from the booster. Go figure 

How the hell do you keep catching it, Gypps?

I haven't had it once, if that makes you feel better. Get well soon.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

When you say "some studies" you mean one study? Perhaps you could balance your tin-foil report and include the same caveats into the study mentioned by the researchers themselves?

‘Totally safe’, and ‘totally free’. Roll up! Roll up! Has your child missed out on the Covid craze which has swept the world for the last 2 years Mums and Dads? Bring your children and babies (masked up) along to The Frankenstein/Fauci Experimental Medical Clinic, for a once in a lifetime chance to play Guinea Pigs and Mad scientists  tomorrow. Free (100% safe) jabs for everyone. Myocarditis testing available for any (unlikely) survivors of last years event.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on Gypps. That would make the game far too boring and quick. She knows she’s been  backed into a corner from day one by following the narrative that the decepticons have pushed out to the sheep, and ridiculing any scepticism re the side effects, both long term which by definition cannot be anything other than unknown, and short term which are becoming more and more obvious to anyone prepared to admit they’ve been used as lab rats, putting their trust in the liars and cowards, who’ve deceived them knowingly and criminally imo. I’m supremely confident that the stance I’ve held from the start ie not trusting any of the panicmongers and doomsayers  as soon at became clear that 99% of the Covid pandemic hysteria was BS.

The way Covid was used by governments across the world, who were manipulated, due to their cowardice and incompetence, by a handful of ‘scientists’ and ‘experts’ to suspend the freedoms and liberties of entire populations, destroy the economies for generations to come, and refuse to even consider that they were wrong, in a blind panic over a virus which kills geriatrics and some, but not many younger people with other serious conditions.

Average age of death in the U.K. 82.5 yrs. (exactly the same as it was when this bullshit started).

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Perhaps you could balance your tin-foil report

The Queensland Chief Health Officer said something interesting about sudden deaths due to Myocarditis in a press conference the other day. I’m sure you’ll be able to find it before the big tech overlords remove it from the internet and chuck it in the bin marked ‘verboten’.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Come on RK. That would make the game far too boring and quick. She knows she’s been  backed into a corner from day one by following the narrative that the decepticons have pushed out to the sheep, and ridiculing any scepticism re the side effects, both long term which by definition cannot be anything other than unknown, and short term which are becoming more and more obvious to anyone prepared to admit they’ve been used as lab rats, putting their trust in the liars and cowards, who’ve deceived them knowingly and criminally imo. I’m supremely confident that the stance I’ve held from the start ie not trusting any of the panicmongers and doomsayers  as soon at became clear that 99% of the Covid pandemic hysteria was BS.

The way Covid was used by governments across the world, who were manipulated, due to their cowardice and incompetence, by a handful of ‘scientists’ and ‘experts’ to suspend the freedoms and liberties of entire populations, destroy the economies for generations to come, and refuse to even consider that they were wrong, in a blind panic over a virus which kills geriatrics and some, but not many younger people with other serious conditions.

Average age of death in the U.K. 82.5 yrs. (exactly the same as it was when this bullshit started).

Is this addressed to me or @camberwell gypsy? Are you having another Frank/video recorder spell, Billy?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is this addressed to me or @camberwell gypsy? Are you having another Frank/video recorder spell, Billy?

Yeah it was for Gypps. I’ve been posting today using a replica ‘enigma’ machine I got from a mate who’s  been recalled back to Rampton again. I’m not up to speed with it yet as I don’t speak any German at all and the keys are  in what I think might be Arabic. Sorry about that CBB.

• Like 2