CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

You will never be able to say what the cause is. That has been sown in already. Metabolic health in this age group in the USA is down the toilet. This alone covers most things, such are the diversity of illnesses that can occur.

As I have always said, don't underestimate the Kung Flu itself, we know the spike protein has bits of prion and HIV inserted into it. Then when you give over half the population the mRNA junk, this also queers the pitch. 

Another area that will account for some of this excess mortality, is the fact those who snuff it days 1-13 post 2nd & 3rd needle are recorded as unvaccinated. How many? Could be statistically irrelevant, could be very pertinent. That's all you can guess. They don't want you to know.

My opinion remains unchanged....... avoid this disease and avoid these injections.... two cheeks of the same arse.

Never mind this whackadoodle mental shit, P, put down your crack pipe and take a look at Neil's Ronaldo thread. 

In almost ten years he has never once made me laugh until today, but I'm wary of giving credit when it's clear he's lifting your material.

Can you confirm?

On 19/04/2022 at 09:56, Mrs Roops said:

One would have thought you would be tired of being made to look like a mug by the tin-foil rumour machine but apparently not.

I’m just thankful to still be alive, despite being unjabbed, refusing to wear a face nappy, never hiding under the bed, only washing my hands after I’ve had a shit or piss, and carrying on my life as normally as possible by ignoring the Covid bullshit nonsense for the last 2 years. Not a cough, or a splutter. Just observing the pathetic obedience and unquestioned obeyance of people who I used to respect and admire, but who I now regard as absolute fucking morons and wouldn’t give the time of day to now.

Imo the NHS has been shown up as the unfit for purpose bottomless cashpit, which the workers/sheep of this country have been conned into showering billions of their taxes on for years, and should be got rid of immediately, along with the millions of tik tok dancing fuckwits employed in it, who sit on their fat hairy arses, complaining about being underpaid, overworked etc. etc. but are really just thick as shit, otherwise unemployable leftie moaners, or part time NHS consultants who kill babies and miss tumours the size of a pumpkin 2 days a week, but pocket a fortune the other 3 or 4 days a week using NHS facilities in a private capacity. 

Protect the NHS

Get jabbed…..Get fucked.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m just thankful to still be alive, despite being unjabbed, refusing to wear a face nappy, never hiding under the bed, only washing my hands after I’ve had a shit or piss, and carrying on my life as normally as possible by ignoring the Covid bullshit nonsense for the last 2 years. Not a cough, or a splutter. Just observing the pathetic obedience and unquestioned obeyance of people who I used to respect and admire, but who I now regard as absolute fucking morons and wouldn’t give the time of day to now.

Imo the NHS has been shown up as the unfit for purpose bottomless cashpit, which the workers/sheep of this country have been conned into showering billions of their taxes on for years, and should be got rid of immediately, along with the millions of tik tok dancing fuckwits employed in it, who sit on their fat hairy arses, complaining about being underpaid, overworked etc. etc. but are really just thick as shit, otherwise unemployable leftie moaners, or part time NHS consultants who kill babies and miss tumours the size of a pumpkin 2 days a week, but pocket a fortune the other 3 or 4 days a week using NHS facilities in a private capacity. 

Protect the NHS

Get jabbed…..Get fucked.

Every cunt now appears to be wearing little ribbons of blue and yellow. What the fuck is all that about? 

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Every cunt now appears to be wearing little ribbons of blue and yellow. What the fuck is all that about? 

Blue + Yellow in lizard language  translates as ‘I am an absolute cunt’. Same in Ukranian. Come on Gypps. Wake up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Blue + Yellow in lizard language  translates as ‘I am an absolute cunt’. Same in Ukranian. Come on Gypps. Wake up. 

Listen wise guy, I'm doing my bit. I'm putting up 4 Ukranian families who escaped the carnage and the government are paying me handsomely. And they've told me they are very happy (I think they're happy, but I don't understand Ukranian). And when I put a door on the caravan they'll be even more happy.

So they will. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Listen wise guy, I'm doing my bit. I'm putting up 4 Ukranian families who escaped the carnage and the government are paying me handsomely. And they've told me they are very happy (I think they're happy, but I don't understand Ukranian). And when I put a door on the caravan they'll be even more happy.

So they will. 

Check if they're injected, oh no, you can't do that as they have the right to not tell you....Mmm..but everyone else has to show prove of injected status.

The value of a non-reality.

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Bang on Bill, blue & Yellow was used a lot in signs and advertising during the covid fable.

Definitely cunt language.

The vast majority of the worldwide Covid propaganda, and the two years of non stop fearmongering used these two colours, almost without exception. And then overnight  Covid disappears and along comes the Ukraine psyop with the exact same shades of the same two colours. It’s almost as if the sheep had been conditioned to subconsciously associate blue and yellow as good and not to question what they’re being fed. But that would be silly wouldn’t it?

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The vast majority of the worldwide Covid propaganda, and the two years of non stop fearmongering used these two colours, almost without exception. And then overnight  Covid disappears and along comes the Ukraine psyop with the exact same shades of the same two colours. It’s almost as if the sheep had been conditioned to subconsciously associate blue and yellow as good and not to question what they’re being fed. But that would be silly wouldn’t it?

My junior school colours. Are you telling me I've been controlled by lizards all this time? 

No wonder I fancied Diana out of 'V'. Even when she swallowed the gerbil.

Just now, King Billy said:

Yeah, the deluded will always project so they don't get found out to have been conned.

Have a feeling that covie cunt will be making a comeback soon as this shit isn't meant to end, i remember when the swine flue fable was in full flow, my first wife was diagnosed with it (over the phone of course) . I had sex with her, all the dirty stuff and caught fuck all. we not long been back from Mexico.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My junior school colours. Are you telling me I've been controlled by lizards all this time? 

No wonder I fancied Diana out of 'V'. Even when she swallowed the gerbil.

It's the reptilian brain Eric, i tell you, it's not going to end well.

Ask DC, he's is already malfunctioning.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

i remember when the swine flue fable was in full flow, my first wife was diagnosed with it

I’ve been married 3 times and I’m pretty sure all 3 of the cunts caught mad cow disease shortly after I married them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been married 3 times and I’m pretty sure all 3 of the cunts caught mad cow disease shortly after I married them. 

Mad cow's disease was another one that the cuntbreed Neil Ferguson was behind with his 100% accurate computer models...shit in, shit out.

Another sham.

35 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Mad cow's disease was another one that the cuntbreed Neil Ferguson was behind with his 100% accurate computer models...shit in, shit out.

Another sham.

Imperial College London. Just another Bill Gates funded NWO  ‘fake science’ factory, like hundreds more across the world.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell me that was a ‘sympathy like’ Billy. Because the his post, as usual, made no sense at all.

If you're going to pick people up on their spelling etc DC, you shouldn't make any mistakes now should you old chap. Also, what the fuck are you doing up this time of day? I thought you were out of it most days until at least 4pm.

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell me that was a ‘sympathy like’ Billy. Because the his post, as usual, made no sense at all.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you seem to be regressing back to your old ways at the moment. The above post, where you’ve reacted to a ‘like’ being awarded to a comment aimed at you, despite the fact you’ve intentionally entered into a conflict with the author, makes you look like a needy cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you're going to pick people up on their spelling etc DC, you shouldn't make any mistakes now should you old chap. Also, what the fuck are you doing up this time of day? I thought you were out of it most days until at least 4pm.

‘the’ was spelled correctly, was it not? I’ve been listening to ‘The Puppetmaster’ on BBC Sounds. Vladislav Surkov, the most powerful man you’ve never heard of. It’s kept me awake all night, Raastwat. Give it a whirl.

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you seem to be regressing back to your old ways at the moment. The above post, where you’ve reacted to a ‘like’ being awarded to a comment aimed at you, despite the fact you’ve intentionally entered into a conflict with the author, makes you look like a needy cunt.

Looks can be deceptive. I’m still off the sauce so fuck right off.

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oxymoron?

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oxymoron?

DC I fear Everton getting relegated will tip you over the edge old chap. You're reminding me of myself when I first joined, trying to take on half the corner at the same time... there's no future in that DC and you'll end up dead again. I like to think I'm a wine, that's improving here with age, you however appear to be turning to vinegar...very bitter and sour. You're becoming a monster DC, lol. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

DC I fear Everton getting relegated will tip you over the edge old chap. You're reminding me of myself when I first joined, trying to take on half the corner at the same time... there's no future in that DC and you'll end up dead again. I like to think I'm a wine, that's improving here with age, you however appear to be turning to vinegar...very bitter and sour. You're becoming a monster DC, lol. 

Thanks for the advice there, you wise, senior sage of the site. I’m not sure that you & Jake constitute ‘half the corner’ but I’ll endeavour to emulate your learned talent…going forward. Rolls eyes.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thanks for the advice there, you wise, senior sage of the site. I’m not sure that you & Jake constitute ‘half the corner’ but I’ll endeavour to emulate your learned talent…going forward. Rolls eyes.

Ok DC, I'll put it another way. If (God forbid) we went out for a pint in the hope of meeting a couple of ladies etc, I'd be worried (after returning from having a piss) that you would have started an argument with someone/or everyone, a massive fight breaks out and said pub would resemble Mariupul.