CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not a woman beater Mrs Roops, and I don't appreciate being called one, or a stalker for that matter. I think you owe me an apology?

Calm down OCR, she wants me to beat her up not you. I’m just playing hard to get with her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

No apology is required as none is due. Um..."woman beater"?

That's what we say in Haiti... So consider yourself reported for racism. I accept your veiled apology, and I always knew I am one of your favourites... does arse spanking count as "women beating"? Do you like a good spanking?

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Of course I haven’t. Why would I?, now that it’s surely apparent to even the most hard line Covid fear addicts like yourself, that I’m not going to die or even get ill from this so called killer virus.🤣 The hoax is unravelling and I don’t believe for one minute that you believe there hasn’t been a huge crime against humanity committed. You’re just like the majority of people who fell for it and can’t now admit that you were caught napping, like a vast number of otherwise seemingly intelligent people.

Two years ago you scoffed at me when I said that Covid 19 came from the Wuhan lab. How’s that going now for you?

You scoffed again when I said that Ivermectin was being used very successfully to treat Covid19.

How’s that going for you now?Now that the FDA have admitted that (through FOIA requests which were denied and only successful when Project Veritas sued in Federal Court), that to facilitate EUA (emergency use authorisation) for the ‘experimental’ mRNA ‘vaccines’😂 which requires that ‘no adequate, alternative or suitable alternatives are available’, the documents show that they (the FDA) were actively engaged (with the CDC and of course their puppets in the leftwing media) in the propaganda war (Horse medicine etc) to shut down any possible way forward except the preplanned vaccine rollout, prompting  the medical authorities in many states to ban Ivermectin completely, a safe and effective drug which has been administered billions of times for a variety of conditions. Suddenly Ivermectin had become dangerous and not allowed, even for lupus patients and others  who’d been prescribed it for years.

Just give up with your looking down your nose Miss Jean Brodie act. I believe what I believe so you’re just wasting your breath and the more ridiculous ‘fact-checking’, which you seem to think proves me wrong lol, (but even you must know proves the opposite) you insist on doing, just shows how desperate you are. 
You could have had me at one time baby but now you can only dream about it. I wouldn’t have turned up anyway😘

Yet again you deflect from answering the question...

You would take the Novavax jab because you indicated you would,

On 05/08/2021 at 21:11, King Billy said:

Im not anti vaccine. I just have serious concerns about these mRNA jabs which have been rushed through normal testing and safety protocols and are basically being forced on the public through coercion and 24/7 propaganda. I’m much more inclined to wait a little longer for the Novovax jab which is a traditional type vaccine and has just come through a study of over 15000 people with an efficacy rate of 90%. I’m more than willing to take my chances and wait, without a gimp mask and washing my hands 500 times a day. 

As for the remainder of your farrago of fallaciousness I was the first punter to raise the spectre of Covid and the connection to Wuhan before it made headlines,

On 17/03/2020 at 23:21, Mrs Roops said:

Just to get the people who love a good conspiracy in a tizzy, punters should know that China's National Biosafety laboratory is located within the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It also appears that a certain Major General Chen Wei, accompanied by military scientists, visited the institute last January. To add to the intrigue, Maj-Gen Wei (pictured below) is a bio-weapons expert. Cooler heads are suggesting that she was called in to deal with an accidental contamination leak at the institute which was studying bat coronaviruses.

, a http://www.womenofchina.cn/res/womenofchina/1508/15080541.jpg

Fill your boots...

It would be several weeks before you fully engaged in the conspiracy nonsense (Wolfie was the first to allude to a detailed conspiracy). Your immediate reaction was to deny the existence of Covid,  

On 17/03/2020 at 23:29, King Billy said:

She’s a traffic warden. She gave me a ticket yesterday. Seriously though they’ve done a proper job wrecking every economy in the world. And it’s only just starting, funnily enough as they are nearly over their outbreak if it ever happened.

No doubt your delay in engaging was due to you taking a few weeks to source appropriate tin-hattery from Messrs Sid Bonkers and Sid Slackjaw, both of whom have led you by the nose from the outset.

As for Ivermectin you are ill served by quoting Project Veritas, an extreme right-wing disinformation 'project' with links to the Proud Boys. I can find no authoritative peer-reviewed article that says the anti-parasitic medication is suitable either as a prophylactic or therapeutic treatment for Covid. OTOH there are countless articles confirming Ivermectin as unsuitable for Covid including this one.

Billy, I asserted that your hypocrisy, selective memory, ignorance, third rate mind, false facts, fake news and bogus science meant that you were pretty much done here. Its a measure of your abject stupidity that your response was to spend an hour and forty-five minutes concocting a cornucopia of crap that only served to confirm every aspect I made of your character. Marvellous.

42 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's what we say in Haiti... So consider yourself reported for racism. I accept your veiled apology, and I always knew I am one of your favourites... does arse spanking count as "women beating"? Do you like a good spanking?

I made no apology, veiled or otherwise, but your veiled retraction is noted.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I made no apology, veiled or otherwise, but your veiled retraction is noted.

Mrs Roops. You appear to have been on a corrective rampage this morning. I strongly advise an orgasm and dragon tranquilizer. 

Now chill out and shut the fuck up. Doctors orders.

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I note, with some hilarity, that RaasCunt has commented. I don't know what this comment consists of, because I've blocked the cunt. Tough shit, fuck off.

"I'm going to pretend I don't care what you think by ignoring you - but still feel compelled to respond to your comment."

@Carl Sway you fucking prick. Kill yourself. Perhaps you can be the first person in history to wank yourself into a coma over the women's football tonight.

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I note, with some hilarity, that RaasCunt has commented. I don't know what this comment consists of, because I've blocked the cunt. Tough shit, fuck off.

Careful, Carl. The mods and punters take a negative opinion of people who use the ignore feature without actually ignoring the cunts they've used it on. You can't still kick the cunt when you're ignorant of their replies.

It's unsporting and cowardly in the eyes of the puntership and abuse of an important feature in the eyes of admin. Pack it in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Bullshit. You might have blocked him, but you still jab the 'reveal post' button whenever you see he's posted. We all do. Human nature. 

The ignore function is just pride and trying to make a point. I tried it once and didn't like it, which means it's gay.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bullshit. You might have blocked him, but you still jab the 'reveal post' button whenever you see he's posted. We all do. Human nature. 

The ignore function is just pride and trying to make a point. I tried it once and didn't like it, which means it's gay.

I tried it with Raaso when we were kicking each other’s cunts off. But, as Pen stated, you could see the comments on that sidebar thing. I also started to feel attracted to men as soon as I used it & refused the opportunity to finger Carol Vordaman. So it’s definitely gay. Bit like Carl really.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I tried it with Raaso when we were kicking each other’s cunts off. But, as Pen stated, you could see the comments on that sidebar thing. I also started to feel attracted to men as soon as I used it & refused the opportunity to finger Carol Vordaman. So it’s definitely gay. Bit like Carl really.

I didn't start to feel attracted to men as such.. but I did begin to wonder what Clare Balding's fanny looked like. Which is just as bad. Probably worse.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It isn't bullshit. I'm ignoring the cunt. He's dull.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Careful, Carl. The mods and punters take a negative opinion of people who use the ignore feature without actually ignoring the cunts they've used it on. You can't still kick the cunt when you're ignorant of their replies.

It's unsporting and cowardly in the eyes of the puntership and abuse of an important feature in the eyes of admin. Pack it in.

Nope. He's a twat. Fuck him.

6 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Nope. He's a twat. Fuck him.

Right. I've given you a fair chance. Tried to explain things to you when every other twat on here was out for your blood. I'm not being neutral anymore.

You're being a fucking spacker. An irritating little attention whore completely unable to develop a single redeeming fucking quality.

I found you vaguely entertaining for a while. Felt compelled to stick up for the underdog - but this is just bad form with no entertainment value for anyone but yourself.

Fuck off you detestable little Yankee Doodle faggot. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Right. I've given you a fair chance. Tried to explain things to you when every other twat on here was out for your blood. I'm not being neutral anymore.

You're being a fucking spacker. An irritating little attention whore completely unable to develop a single redeeming fucking quality.

I found you vaguely entertaining for a while. Felt compelled to stick up for the underdog - but this is just bad form with no entertainment value for anyone but yourself.

Fuck off you detestable little Yankee Doodle faggot. 

Chillax bro'. 's'all good.