CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

55 minutes ago, scotty said:

In the usual scheme of things I'd take you to task about your attitude towards Spotter, who's a very decent cove imho. However, I've got to say that much as I like him he's dead wrong today. 

Having looked back through the archives back in 2016 the site was a better place, thing to a serious downward plunge when you returned and invented the Albert sock puppet to bait Eric with, Eric being the thicko fell for it hook line and sinker. I have an idea about your reasoning .. possibly linked to why you had a go at me. I recollect that circa 2012/2013 you mentioned that you were in  a wheelchair and the prognosis was not good?

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What’s a simpirton? You don’t have to explain right now. I can wait till you stop rattling like a biscuit tin full of hormone blockers.

Oh dear. That's the first of Pen's spoutings that I've seen today, but s/he certainly seems to have gone off half-cocked.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. I’ll wager plenty of PMs going back and forth about being picked on on a site called cunts corner. What a fucking ponce and shame on admin for kowtowing 

It has been a very nice sunny day Tim, unlike most on here I have spent the day outdoors and have been in Brixham and I took the bus part way up to Berry Head and and managed to stagger the rest of the way up to the southern fort. No sign of Dolphins .. I never seem to see them .. do you have better luck. I walked back down along Ranscoombe Road back to the harbour and then got the number 12 back to Paignton. I assume you were also out and about in the sunshine today?

Just now, Clavo said:

It has been a very nice sunny day Tim, unlike most on here I have spent the day outdoors and have been in Brixham and I took the bus part way up to Berry Head and and managed to stagger the rest of the way up to the southern fort. No sign of Dolphins .. I never seem to see them .. do you have better luck. I walked back down along Ranscoombe Road back to the harbour and then got the number 12 back to Paignton. I assume you were also out and about in the sunshine today?

That sounds glorious, pen. I've probably spent more time on here today than usual, but I did manage to buy myself a pinhole camera from the bloke in Spitafiellds market. It's a Holga 120 and I've almost finished converting the basement into a darkroom...

https://www.fotoimpex.com/cameras-accessories/cameras/

Peter Doshi PhD testified to the US senate the other day. His evidence concerning these MRNA ‘vaccines?’ was very interesting to say the least. Not yet censored by YouTube, who have recently been allowing more and more posts questioning the ‘get jabbed or die’ narrative, as they obviously see the tsunami of outrage coming from the sheeple waking up to the con job that’s been played on them to keep them ‘safe’. 😂 I’m sure some of the experts on here, will laugh  under their face nappies and willingly roll up their sleeves again for their latest ‘booster’ which even the ‘ ‘science’ now acknowledges doesn’t stop you catching or passing on the Kung flu. 
Time for a new variant ASAP. That should get all the doubters back hiding behind the couch until the MSM can work up some more of the hysteria and panic they do so well.

The MSM have been creaming their panties this weekend about the tragic catastrophe at the Astroworld concert in Houston Texas. 11 dead and counting from heart attacks caused by a ‘crowd surge’. All the major news networks showing the same video of a few dozen people running through the turnstiles at the entrance to the huge open air event. Then showing a couple of seperate clips of unconscious or dead people being lifted up amid shouts for medical help. Two problems which are now being pointed out about this video ‘evidence’ today are that the so called crowd surge consisted of very few people and occurred in broad daylight, but apparently resulted in the death of at least 11 people about 1/2 mile away in the crowd, where it strangely appears to be night time.  
This event was for the vaxxed only, and hyped up by the media as a great opportunity for young people who hadn’t been jabbed to get jabbed on-site and gain free admission. 
Covid 19 the gift that keeps on giving if, like me you’ve got your tinfoil hat on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The MSM have been creaming their panties this weekend about the tragic catastrophe at the Astroworld concert in Houston Texas. 11 dead and counting from heart attacks caused by a ‘crowd surge’. All the major news networks showing the same video of a few dozen people running through the turnstiles at the entrance to the huge open air event. Then showing a couple of seperate clips of unconscious or dead people being lifted up amid shouts for medical help. Two problems which are now being pointed out about this video ‘evidence’ today are that the so called crowd surge consisted of very few people and occurred in broad daylight, but apparently resulted in the death of at least 11 people about 1/2 mile away in the crowd, where it strangely appears to be night time.  
This event was for the vaxxed only, and hyped up by the media as a great opportunity for young people who hadn’t been jabbed to get jabbed on-site and gain free admission. 
Covid 19 the gift that keeps on giving if, like me you’ve got your tinfoil hat on.

I must be getting old Billy as I've never heard of the cunt whose concert it was. 

I remember a stampede at White City Stadium that left one teenage girl dead at a David Cassidy concert. At least I think so.   How can I be sure? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frank said:

That sounds glorious, pen. I've probably spent more time on here today than usual, but I did manage to buy myself a pinhole camera from the bloke in Spitafiellds market. It's a Holga 120 and I've almost finished converting the basement into a darkroom...

https://www.fotoimpex.com/cameras-accessories/cameras/

I am not into the pinhole things but one of these has come into my possession I think that 110 film is available but it is this LOMO thing, I wuld rather try normal 110 film in it

https://austerityphoto.co.uk/over-the-limit-sir-minolta-zoom-110-slr-1-roll-review/

For the Olympus I have got the a 9mm bodycap lens .. It can give good results but it is fixed at f8

https://www.ephotozine.com/article/olympus-9mm-f-8-fisheye-body-cap-lens-review-24325

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I must be getting old Billy as I've never heard of the cunt whose concert it was. 

I remember a stampede at White City Stadium that left one teenage girl dead at a David Cassidy concert. At least I think so.   How can I be sure? 

The White City incident of '74 was a stampede of the unvaccinated - not something you hear on the Slackjaw News Media. Coincidence? I think not...

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Peter Doshi PhD testified to the US senate the other day. His evidence concerning these MRNA ‘vaccines?’ was very interesting to say the least. Not yet censored by YouTube, who have recently been allowing more and more posts questioning the ‘get jabbed or die’ narrative, as they obviously see the tsunami of outrage coming from the sheeple waking up to the con job that’s been played on them to keep them ‘safe’. 😂 I’m sure some of the experts on here, will laugh  under their face nappies and willingly roll up their sleeves again for their latest ‘booster’ which even the ‘ ‘science’ now acknowledges doesn’t stop you catching or passing on the Kung flu. 
Time for a new variant ASAP. That should get all the doubters back hiding behind the couch until the MSM can work up some more of the hysteria and panic they do so well.

Firstly, Doshi was not testifying to the US senate. He had been invited by nutjob senator Ron Johnson to speak as part of an "expert" panel at a press conference. As for Doshi's testomy, I heard no science. What he gave was a rambling discourse on semantics, not quite on par with the Clintonesque verbal gymnastics on the meaning of "is", but close enough.

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

...Admin must see precisely why the likes of myself, Scotty, Decs, Stubbs, Eric and whoever else I've missed out are using the ignore feature. The more of us there are, the less room the vulture gets to troll the site...

If shouty punters are going to successfully ignore someone, then it will only work if they just do it and STFU. Making grand announcements and then constantly talking about it is self-defeating and moronic. 

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Pen said he was in a wheelchair - I just wanted to ask if he carried a puncture repair kit and how he would use it if he was...

Out shopping with the wife, we passed a group of teenage girls in miniskirts. 

"Phwoar!!" I chuckled. "I bet you wish you still had legs like those, eh?" 

She didn't reply, but I could tell she was upset. I heard her sniffling as I wheeled her up the ramp into Debenhams. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...Admin must see precisely why the likes of myself.... are using the ignore feature.

Would you care to comment on this bit of his remark, given that admin did so in his "useless cunts" tirade and referred directly to the volume and piss poor quality of Pen's output? 

• Like 1