CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Footballers vs Rugby players

Stubby Pecker

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for homosexuality 

Don’t waste your time Stubby. The crack ‘anti bender’ moderating team are so overwhelmed on here that your report won’t see the light of day this side of the looming climate catastrophe, the exact year of which I’ m not certain as I haven’t checked the latest indisputable scientific  prediction since lunchtime. I’m sure there’s quite a few members on the chutney watch list however that are way ahead of Decs. I only say this as I’ve never heard any aspersions in that direction regarding his sexual orientation until now. I’m always however open to a good non evidence based conspiracy theory as you may have heard.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Only if he happens to inadvertently walk into the khazi you're currently cottaging in and is raided by the vice squad.

Gyps I’ve just been bombarded with the most stupendous tirade of abuse. Neil, with all he can muster.. and with the longest post he’s ever composed, has done me in. Who do I turn to?

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps I’ve just been bombarded with the most stupendous tirade of abuse. Neil, with all he can muster.. and with the longest post he’s ever composed, has done me in. Who do I turn to?

Frank. I’m beginning to have these horrible thoughts that our recent and totally unforeseeable friendship has as much chance of taking off as Gemma Collins furiously flapping her disgusting bingo wings at the Red Bull Flugtag.? If you’d like to PM me we can have a private chat to discuss your imminent suicide, and the level of pain you need to endure in the process.

On 16/11/2021 at 20:47, Frank said:

You have no idea the trouble you'd be in if we ever came face to face. 

Having seen your spindly, faggoty self prance about like an AIDS-ravaged, balder Louie Spence, I can only presume that your threat relates more to some sort of male rape. 

Are you a gay man, frank? 

• Like 4