CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Footballers vs Rugby players

Stubby Pecker

I listened to 2 interviews on the wireless the other day with England rugby internationals Ben Young’s and Maro Itoje talking about their upcoming battle with canary yellow wearing Aussie dogs. Granted at times Maro sounded like he was chewing on a breeze block, probably due to having his head stamped on every week by 18 Stone beasts, but both spoke eloquently with plenty of self deprecation and a real understanding of their game and the responsibilities they must stand up for.

If we were to compare this with a bone thick soccer cunts who’ve just earned 50 grand for 90 mins of jogging about a bit, feigning injured and wearing gloves because it’s below 10 degrees, the differences are stark. Harry Kane is a perfect example of this. “Our” captain genuinely struggles with words with more than three syllables and trots out every lame cliche in the book. Stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I listened to 2 interviews on the wireless the other day with England rugby internationals Ben Young’s and Maro Itoje talking about their upcoming battle with canary yellow wearing Aussie dogs. Granted at times Maro sounded like he was chewing on a breeze block, probably due to having his head stamped on every week by 18 Stone beasts, but both spoke eloquently with plenty of self deprecation and a real understanding of their game and the responsibilities they must stand up for.

If we were to compare this with a bone thick soccer cunts who’ve just earned 50 grand for 90 mins of jogging about a bit, feigning injured and wearing gloves because it’s below 10 degrees, the differences are stark. Harry Kane is a perfect example of this. “Our” captain genuinely strangles with words with more than three syllables and trots out every lame cliche in the book. Stupid fucking cunt.

Wireless, Fucking wireless, you wait until fatty sees this you old git. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Any word how the Germans are doing on the Eastern front?

Ask @ratcum

I’m guessing not great, especially with winter on the way.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wireless, Fucking wireless, you wait until fatty sees this you old git. 

Reported for going off topic straight away. 
Your’e fucking for it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Better than the Polish right now. 

Fuck me Doc, have you seen the mob of cunts massing on the border? Essentially half the Middle East has rocked up there and I’ll bet my left bollock the Baghdad bunch won’t be settling down in Poland or Romania to live happily ever after. They’ll be round at withers dingy emporium at 2 grand a pop and Redgrave and Pinsenting over the channel faster than you and scream “Allahu Akbar, death to the infidels”. Gary Lineker said he’d put them up. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me Doc, have you seen the mob of cunts massing on the border? Essentially half the Middle East has rocked up there and I’ll bet my left bollock the Baghdad bunch won’t be settling down in Poland or Romania to live happily ever after. They’ll be round at withers dingy emporium at 2 grand a pop and Redgrave and Pinsenting over the channel faster than you and scream “Allahu Akbar, death to the infidels”. Gary Lineker said he’d put them up. 

They can live in my shed if they want. The lawnmower has a petrol leak and the electrical wiring is a bit dodgy, but at least it's dry. 

It does make you wonder how bad life was in the desert if they can afford the fees the people smugglers charge. 

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If we were to compare this with a bone thick soccer cunts who’ve just earned 50 grand for 90 mins of jogging about a bit, feigning injured and wearing gloves because it’s below 10 degrees, the differences are stark. Harry Kane is a perfect example of this. “Our” captain genuinely struggles with words with more than three syllables and trots out every lame cliche in the book. Stupid fucking cunt.

This is absolute shite. You idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You have no idea the trouble you'd be in if we ever came face to face. 

If I ever see an emaciated 60 year old wearing a clear and obvious wig and dressed in clothes a teenage poof would consider to be “fucking gay” approaching with intent, I’ll try not to forget to shit myself 

Get fucked 

• Like 2