CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey Fucking Solomon

Uncle Meatus

2 hours ago, nocti said:

I must admit, I did think I had enough of one to not require life-coaching from a trainspotting hermaphrodite.

Believe it or not, I'm using the site for its intended purpose: cunting things, not a strange scrapbook of pointless diatribes and retarded non sequiturs. It'd be a bit shit if I just insulted people/things I did like, wouldn't it? You mad cunt. 

Nocti, I’ve always been a fan of your work; but, for the love of god, don’t engage that cock-wielding lunatic in conversation, it’ll turn your brain into shit if you read more than 3 of its posts. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You seriously need a thorough reassessment of your values DC. She’s shat out numerous jewlets so her beef curtains probably resemble a roadkill badger run over by a lorry, a smells even worse. Add to that she’s got the face of a bush pig, a nose you could ski down, has no talent whatsoever, is thick as fucking shit and an annoying cunt, I’d rather finger the arsehole of an angry polar bear 

I’m requesting that two even tempered, conservative and gentlemanly members adjudicate on this dispute. Calling @Neil and @Rev to the board…

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You seriously need a thorough reassessment of your values DC. She’s shat out numerous jewlets so her beef curtains probably resemble a roadkill badger run over by a lorry, a smells even worse. Add to that she’s got the face of a bush pig, a nose you could ski down, has no talent whatsoever, is thick as fucking shit and an annoying cunt, I’d rather finger the arsehole of an angry polar bear 

You in Antarctica with @King Billy?

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d rather finger the arsehole of an angry polar bear

Have you pitched this to any advertising agencies Stubbs? I don’t think Fox’s Glacier Mints could possibly turn down a surefire winner like that mate. You’re wasted on here. I don’t mean ‘wasted’ as in ‘wasted like Drew on giro day’ either.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m requesting that two even tempered, conservative and gentlemanly members adjudicate on this dispute. Calling @Neil and @Rev to the board…

Wouldn't fuck it and I'd be less interested in letting her gnashers anywhere near Little Neil. She'd get spaffed on from a great height at best,hope this helps.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are Tim Vine and I claim my fiver. 

I am definitely not Tim Vine, who I think is a top drawer comic incidentally. If I were him I’d 100% be in a Cat double A prison, for smashing my brother Jeremys fucking skull to a pulp with a lead pipe dipped in concentrated Ebola, and then shitting the entire contents of my bowels onto his ridiculous floral shirt.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Are you sure that's wise? I can only imagine you plan to bludgeon her with the empty weapon after dealing with the upper management, but she might qualify for retard strength if nothing else.

Not only was Clerks II one of the greatest films ever, it also had the best deleted scenes.

81877622.jpg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you pitched this to any advertising agencies Stubbs? I don’t think Fox’s Glacier Mints could possibly turn down a surefire winner like that mate. You’re wasted on here. I don’t mean ‘wasted’ as in ‘wasted like Drew on giro day’ either.

Fucking hell, I'm out of likes after just 2 minutes on this thread, sorry KB.

It turns out the Solomon cunt IS good for something after all, even if it's only for ripping the pish out of.

Corner gold.

• Like 1