CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey Fucking Solomon

Uncle Meatus

14 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Sort Your Life Out With Stacey Solomon.

This excrement ejaculated from the combination of Joe Swash, Rylan and the filthy due Solomon's arsehole is unforgivable, and unfortunately due to the digital age...undeletable......that's not even a word...

You had me at "Jew"...

• Like 4

Stacey Solomon makes Steph McGovern both look and sound good, and that's about the faintest praise possible with which to damn someone, unless it's to point out that she also made Jade Goody look intelligent. In aggregate she's the thickest, least talented, ugliest, and most annoying fucking slag that it's ever been my displeasure to witness, but even so, if I only had one bullet left in my gun I'd save it for whatever cunt thought it was a good idea to put her on the telly in the first place.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Stacey Solomon makes Steph McGovern both look and sound good, and that's about the faintest praise possible with which to damn someone, unless it's to point out that she also made Jade Goody look intelligent. In aggregate she's the thickest, least talented, ugliest, and most annoying fucking slag that it's ever been my displeasure to witness, but even so, if I only had one bullet left in my gun I'd save it for whatever cunt thought it was a good idea to put her on the telly in the first place.

Are you a fan or not, hard to tell from your post.

Love ProfB XXX

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

This excrement ejaculated from the combination of Joe Swash, Rylan and the filthy due Solomon's arsehole is unforgivable, and unfortunately due to the digital age...undeletable......that's not even a 

I think she's Jacinda Adern's thicker twin sister. 

"Hev you hid your viccinations"? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think she’s fucking great, notwithstanding the fact that I’ve no idea who or what she is or does.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I think she’s fucking great, notwithstanding the fact that I’ve no idea who or what she is or does.

I was the same - googled then realised my corner chums were up to speed, she's like listening to your vacuum cleaner - mine's a shark.

She sings on the cowpat show.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’d still go in for a little finger-pie action.

8 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

This excrement ejaculated from the combination of Joe Swash, Rylan and the filthy due Solomon's arsehole is unforgivable, and unfortunately due to the digital age...undeletable......that's not even a word...

If her and Joey Essex had a kid, it would probably end up as prime minister in the 'Idiocracy' that was once an amusing idea for a comedy film and is now becoming a reality. The sad truth is, cunts like her are popular because 70% of the population think she's wonderful. Why? Because they're as fucking thick and shallow as her.

In fact, I hate her so much I'm not even going to admonish you for nominating a cunt I adequately slated last week. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d still go in for a little finger-pie action.

You seriously need a thorough reassessment of your values DC. She’s shat out numerous jewlets so her beef curtains probably resemble a roadkill badger run over by a lorry, a smells even worse. Add to that she’s got the face of a bush pig, a nose you could ski down, has no talent whatsoever, is thick as fucking shit and an annoying cunt, I’d rather finger the arsehole of an angry polar bear 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You seriously need a thorough reassessment of your values DC. She’s shat out numerous jewlets so her beef curtains probably resemble a roadkill badger run over by a lorry, a smells even worse. Add to that she’s got the face of a bush pig, a nose you could ski down, has no talent whatsoever, is thick as fucking shit and an annoying cunt, I’d rather finger the arsehole of an angry polar bear 

One can only begin to imagine the horror of its cum face. Worse than that is its coital dirty talk, screaming out in a demented, hybrid Jamie Oliver/Yogi fucking Bear voice.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If her and Joey Essex had a kid, it would probably end up as prime minister in the 'Idiocracy' that was once an amusing idea for a comedy film and is now becoming a reality. The sad truth is, cunts like her are popular because 70% of the population think she's wonderful. Why? Because they're as fucking thick and shallow as her.

In fact, I hate her so much I'm not even going to admonish you for nominating a cunt I adequately slated last week. 

You only have to see this durge of dating shows they've been putting out (suicide island) etc. Its full of shallow little tartlets with huge knockers and equally huge lips, being chased by perma tanned lunkheads (the type who think that Jorden is a beautiful woman and would marry her at the drop of a Dutch cap).

This gawking hay-eating cunt can fuck right off, and take that squeaking talent-repellent spastic with her. Christ knows how she ever ended up on TV, let alone managing anything other than being whacked on the head to punch tickets with. That Swash cunt should be, at his very best, a scarecrow.

The only thing I'd like to see this pair of fucking idiots on, other than a ketamine overdose, is "The Great British Chainsaw and Flamethrower Frenzy". If only those useless cunts at Channel 4 would answer my e-mails.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, nocti said:

This gawking hay-eating cunt can fuck right off, and take that squeaking talent-repellent spastic with her. Christ knows how she ever ended up on TV, let alone managing anything other than being whacked on the head to punch tickets with. That Swash cunt should be, at his very best, a scarecrow.

The only thing I'd like to see this pair of fucking idiots on, other than a ketamine overdose, is "The Great British Chainsaw and Flamethrower Frenzy". If only those useless cunts at Channel 4 would answer my e-mails.

These programmes are cheap to produce. I got rid of the telly eleven years ago. One of these reason was all this inane programming around people who had never done anything worthwhile with their lives. The old famous for being famous but what do they actually do (or did) for a living. Hve they ever stacked shelves or worked in an office or actually done real work anywhere? What is their standard education and their ability to interact with other people? Rylan Clarke married to another man .. no marriage is a union between a man and woman. For fuck sake you know where there channel change or off buttons are. Just get a life of your own and ignore these wasters.

7 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

For fuck sake you know where there channel change or off buttons are. Just get a life of your own and ignore these wasters.

I must admit, I did think I had enough of one to not require life-coaching from a trainspotting hermaphrodite.

Believe it or not, I'm using the site for its intended purpose: cunting things, not a strange scrapbook of pointless diatribes and retarded non sequiturs. It'd be a bit shit if I just insulted people/things I did like, wouldn't it? You mad cunt. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you sure that's wise? I can only imagine you plan to bludgeon her with the empty weapon after dealing with the upper management, but she might qualify for retard strength if nothing else.

• Like 1