CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Intro Music To 'Rick Stein's India'

Decimus

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

A mish-mash and typical BBC depiction of "diverse" sub-continental music which ends up sounding as insultingly stereotypical as you would expect, being that it was formulated by their middle-aged, white male creative team. 

I don't approve of them stabbing the native, white British population in the back in order to be "down with the ethnic kids". I also fucking despise their rank hypocrisy and attempts to do this whilst employing clueless Oxbridge toffs to rip off some Sitar shite they heard on a Patak's advert in order to shove it into one of Stein's numerous attempts to remain relevant.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the inclusion of some cunt who sounds like a Bernard Manning impersonation of a Paki intermittently screaming "That's a mind blasting curry, Ricky" absolutely tops this shit fest off.

Get fucked.

Cookery programmes have long been an ideal platform for the BBC to fulfil its multicultural agenda, each carrying the most contrived and painfully shit theme tune imaginable. Which is, when you consider the matter, peculiarly arrogant – as if the BBC itself has a clearer insight into foreign cultures than the rest of us stupid cunts. It constantly panders to minority sentiment by refusing to recognise the general opposition to immigration (and foreign cultures) from the predominantly white demograhic of this country – the vast majority of its viewership.

The word 'racist' still carries enough stigma to shut people up and finish careers, particularly at the BBC. Its political editors know this, so what better way than to work with infinite freedom (and an increasingly finite budget) by giving a washed-up chef a lifeline with a show aimed squarely at the masses which celebrates multiculturalism in the UK? What a load of ongoing BBC politically biased bollocks, which I'm pleased to say millions are beginning to see through.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Whist I appreciate it’s not Rick himself being cunted, it should be known that anyone with the name Rick is an absolute fucking wanker. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rick-stein-branded-rude-after-24452641

If only Stein would go the way of RickBoring and fuck right off. I want tedious, guitar strumming bellend, and the tedious, fish filleting wanker dead. 

Judging by the purple-yet-pale appearance of someone clearly a chainsmoking alcoholic, your wish may be granted sooner than you think. So far as the other Rick's concerned, I'm not entirely sure he was ever alive in the first place.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Please stop this inane childish spat with OCR. You always start it and always come second 

There are bigger fucking idiots here who deserve your attention. I suggest you start upping your fucking game pronto and focusing on the aforementioned cretins.

You’ve got 48 hours to prove yourself otherwise you’re not much good to me alive.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

as if the BBC itself has a clearer insight into foreign cultures than the rest of us stupid cunts. It constantly panders to minority sentiment by refusing to recognise the general opposition to immigration (

Coming up we’ve got Saddique Khan cooking his granny’s keema naan recipe, live from a dinghy overloaded with doctors, teachers, immunologists and some unfeasibly hairy children, somewhere in the English Channel.

Sorry, it seems that due to an earlier than scheduled embarkation, the location has been updated to the kitchen of  the Hilton Hotel at Milton Keynes. 
‘Good afternoon Mr. Mayor.’

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please stop this inane childish spat with OCR. You always start it and always come second 

There are bigger fucking idiots here who deserve your attention. I suggest you start upping your fucking game pronto and focusing on the aforementioned cretins.

You’ve got 48 hours to prove yourself otherwise you’re not much good to me alive.

What is it tonight you’re doing as you make threats you’re not capable of carrying out? Breastfeeding? Fuck off.