CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Allegra Stratton Resigns as Fuck Knows...

Uncle Meatus

Just listening to the traitorous cunt speaking now.  Reporter asked him about how the public and even some of his MPs don't trust him and the lying sack of shit went into a 5 minute tribute to this fucking woman and didn't even answer the question. I had to turn the TV over because my foot was itching to plant itself into the screen.  This arsehat is now number 2 on my list of the top 5 who I'd like to have 10 minutes alone in a room armed with half a pool cue, behind Stalin and in front of Pol Pot, Lavrenti Beria and DJ and professional gobshite Chris Evans  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Fuck sake. This slag is married to that newspaper cunt and has Rishi Sunak as a fucking dogparent.

Abolute cunts.

Her hair is somewhat flat, she needs to use a volumising shampoo & mouse when she does her blow dry.

She made 'light' of covid rules.

The evil fucking cunt, Omicron might have mild symptoms, but it could give birth to a monster  - this woman is a mass murder in the making. BLOOD 🩸 on her hands.

BAN her from the corner SPOT - purlease 

I want to be sick 🤮 

2 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Fuck sake. This slag is married to that newspaper cunt and has Rishi Sunak as a fucking dogparent.

Abolute cunts.

Even through the pathetically obvious fake tears, this abominable cuntess made sure her ‘apology’ lol to the people of Britain included her praising herself for the major role she played in the COP 26 wankfest. Insufferable fucking scrawny ‘OK Yah’ media whore.

I hope her and Carrie Slyminge get kidnapped by Albanian sex traffickers and put to work till their filthy snatches resemble a pair of baboons arseholes, and then when they’re of no further use, both have their throats cut and their corpses dumped in a bin at the back of No.10. (For Michael Gove to have a go on).

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Even through the pathetically obvious fake tears, this abominable cuntess made sure her ‘apology’ lol to the people of Britain included her praising herself for the major role she played in the COP 26 wankfest. Insufferable fucking scrawny ‘OK Yah’ media whore.

I hope her and Carrie Slyminge get kidnapped by Albanian sex traffickers and put to work till their filthy snatches resemble a pair of baboons arseholes, and then when they’re of no further use, both have their throats cut and their corpses dumped in a bin at the back of No.10. (For Michael Gove to have a go on).

You sick cunt, Billy. Gove doesn't deserve a fucking Christmas present.

• Like 1