CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London Christmas tree

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get someone to read this, slowly to you, Panzy. When you’re not too tied up burying or eating kids. How’s the crop coming along, what with all this glowbull waarmingg an’ all…right enough?

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/49558587-republic-of-shame

Turn yerself in you disgusting human being

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Lairy Larry
4 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Screenshot_20211211-145534_Brave_5511.jpg.cbd6c24dfe2200365e6f1265de404733.jpg

Hey Panzy, I bet ya every time you see this the shite fucking tightens in ya...lol.

Not as much as your shit tightens when your boyfriend buggers you into eternity. Lol.

Guest Lairy Larry
3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Turn yerself in you disgusting human being

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Without wishing to stir the shit, he is the very last person who should be mouthing off about that type of thing.

10 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Screenshot_20211211-145534_Brave_5511.jpg.cbd6c24dfe2200365e6f1265de404733.jpg

Hey Panzy, I bet ya every time you see this the shite fucking tightens in ya...lol.

Panzy might be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes and currently receiving a well deserved kicking, but compared to a shitty little cunt who's only saved from the bottom of the barrel by the likes of fucking @Uncle Widger he's a grade - A punter.

Fuck off and clean up the shit behind you before trying to nibble at the bits of sweetcorn in front, you bandwagon chancing wanker.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Panzy might be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes and currently receiving a well deserved kicking, but compared to a shitty little cunt who's only saved from the bottom of the barrel by the likes of fucking @Uncle Widger he's a grade - A punter.

Fuck off and clean up the shit behind you before trying to nibble at the bits of sweetcorn in front, you bandwagon chancing wanker.

Fuck sake....one of these days there's gonna be that razor blade on that window you lick. And you're gonna think of me..lol

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This isn't a kickin roady baby this is just noise..crowz on the wire cawing holes off

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I come in here for a laff ..bitta casual racism..it pains me to see all the time wasted cunting other members when so many in the public eye go unmauled 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck off, you ridiculous little paddy-parody. You're a fucking disgrace to Ireland, propagating a "bajeesuz" thick as fucking mud stereotype that's seen Eire ridiculed the world over for hundreds of years.

As for coming here for a "laff", your only topic of conversation since 2016 has been about Brexit, with absolutely no attempt to disguise the humongous fucking chip on your shoulder with any semblance of humour.

Get the fuck off this site, you bring absolutely nothing to the table and nobody would be sad to see you go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, you ridiculous little paddy-parody. You're a fucking disgrace to Ireland, propagating a "bajeesuz" thick as fucking mud stereotype that's seen Eire ridiculed the world over for hundreds of years.

As for coming here for a "laff", your only topic of conversation since 2016 has been about Brexit, with absolutely no attempt to disguise the humongous fucking chip on your shoulder with any semblance of humour.

Get the fuck off this site, you bring absolutely nothing to the table and nobody would be sad to see you go.

Its true deco baby..i usta love MC n his humourous takes on life in the UK before he turned into a bizniz tycoon n polyglot like the rest of ya here ..obsessed with making randos think yer great ..for some reason or other..by the way is this you havin an aul flex of yer flabby arm?...if so it needs work ...i suggest deadlifts n hammer curls..lots of them

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

32 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its true deco baby..i usta love MC n his humourous takes on life in the UK before he turned into a bizniz tycoon n polyglot like the rest of ya here ..obsessed with making randos think yer great ..for some reason or other..by the way is this you havin an aul flex of yer flabby arm?...if so it needs work ...i suggest deadlifts n hammer curls..lots of them

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hey, taigy hole. If I took all those drunken words, fucked them up into the air, caught them, they would still be a big pile of pish.

No Surrender 

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/12/2021 at 20:59, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway i think yer terrible ungrateful people givin out about yer gift ..are yer fleets still locked out of Norwegian waters..but they can still plunder yers...askin for a friend 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Enough of this shit, Paddybaby. In a past life I held the rank of major in military intelligence, and was instrumental in passing on the funeral details of the ASU slotted by the SAS in Gibraltar to the loyalists. The plan was to take out Adams and McGuiness by the graveside, but we didn't take in to account Stone's incredibly poor hand to eye coordination.

Let's hope it doesn't all kick off again, but if it does I'll be personally informing the security services about the cache of AK-47's  you're hiding in that Limerick bedsit you call home.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Enough of this shit, Paddybaby. In a past life I held the rank of major in military intelligence, and was instrumental in passing on the funeral details of the ASU slotted by the SAS in Gibraltar to the loyalists. The plan was to take out Adams and McGuiness by the graveside, but we didn't take in to account Stone's incredibly poor hand to eye coordination.

Let's hope it doesn't all kick off again, but if it does I'll be personally informing the security services about the cache of AK-47's  you're hiding in that Limerick bedsit you call home.

You’re wasting your time Major. Poor Panzy doesn’t know shit from a pint of warm Guinness nowadays. He’s spent his whole life celebrating his countries heroic fight and eventual freedom from the tyrranical Brits, and for some weird reason now seems even more emotionallly disturbed by the U.K.s departure from the EU of which Ireland is a junior and totally subservient member. I think our little spud fondler just can’t let go and celebrate the Imperial British enemy sailing further off into the distance.

I was going to suggest it might be ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ but that would mean the poor boy is in possession of an at least partly functioning brain of some sort, something which he’s shown no sign of since I’ve been here.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re wasting your time Major. Poor Panzy doesn’t know shit from a pint of warm Guinness nowadays. He’s spent his whole life celebrating his countries heroic fight and eventual freedom from the tyrranical Brits, and for some weird reason now seems even more emotionallly disturbed by the U.K.s departure from the EU of which Ireland is a junior and totally subservient member. I think our little spud fondler just can’t let go and celebrate the Imperial British enemy sailing further off into the distance.

I was going to suggest it might be ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ but that would mean the poor boy is in possession of an at least partly functioning brain of some sort, something which he’s shown no sign of since I’ve been here.

I hope he's got his thatched roof insured, because those Afghans like a good roof burn up. 

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope he's got his thatched roof insured, because those Afghans like a good roof burn up.