CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Davies

Stubby Pecker

32 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

And I must say that I received a charming personal message yesterday from somebody called Dyslexic cnut, welcoming me to the Corner. Most beguiling and heartwarming!

I was going to ask you to bring myself or any other Admin into the PM convo but since the perp has admitted to it, I would advise him not to do it again.

14 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Correct laa.

I spoke to you briefly around 2018? I believe you were 'Ben White' at the time.

I'm not the type of cunt to miss a Brian De Palma reference, it had to be you. 

@Dyslexic cnut. Stand down. He's one of us. PMing newbies? You're getting like that tambourine rattling, sex tourist cunt @Bill Stickers.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I spoke to you briefly around 2018? I believe you were 'Ben White' at the time.I'm not the type of cunt to miss a Brian De Palma reference, it had to be you. 

Yes comrade, Ben White was me. All but one of my usernames have been inspired by the same film. You were pretty quick to spot the play on words.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

For fucks sake, quote outside the box.

Snatch, Layer Cake, I love Lock Stock too. It's a rich fucking genre. The populists however are only actually aware of 'The Godfather', a superb film in many ways but with significant faults.

1) Brando was not a great actor. He was a pretentious, arrogant, mumbling fucking gravy-whale who knocked out about 25 minutes worth of decent acting in his entire career. And a poof.

2) James Caan is also a shit actor. Furthermore, he is a ginger cunt. Even furthermore, he gives me fucking neck ache just watching him. Shoulders always hunched and tensed like that fucking wheelchair apparition out of 'Silent Witness'. Did I mention he's a ginger cunt?

3) There wasn't any fanny in it, except "YO ADRIENNE!" and Diane Keaton, and Weirdy Allen's been up that.

Other than that it was quite good.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snatch, Layer Cake, I love Lock Stock too. It's a rich fucking genre. The populists however are only actually aware of 'The Godfather', a superb film in many ways but with significant faults.

1) Brando was not a great actor. He was a pretentious, arrogant, mumbling fucking gravy-whale who knocked out about 25 minutes worth of decent acting in his entire career. And a poof.

2) James Caan is also a shit actor. Furthermore, he is a ginger cunt. Even furthermore, he gives me fucking neck ache just watching him. Shoulders always hunched and tensed like that fucking wheelchair apparition out of 'Silent Witness'. Did I mention he's a ginger cunt?

3) There wasn't any fanny in it, except "YO ADRIENNE!" and Diane Keaton, and Weirdy Allen's been up that.

The Godfather films were full of pretentious 'method' actors. Olivier thought method acting was a load of bollocks. And  I agree. 

Liked James Caan in A Bridge Too Far

• Like 2

I typed a reply to this and it's fucking disappeared. Shorthand. Agree about fanny. Vaguely recall enjoying GF and Pacino shooting dude in restaurant. Caan? Loved Rollerball as a kid. And Misery, but tend to wallow in it anyway. 

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I typed a reply to this and it's fucking disappeared. Shorthand. Agree about fanny. Vaguely recall enjoying GF and Pacino shooting dude in restaurant. Caan? Loved Rollerball as a kid. And Misery, but tend to wallow in it anyway. 

Caan played Santino 'Sonny' Corleone'. A pure bred Sicilian with a complexion like Patsy Palmer and pig eyelashes. It's a pity the director's name changing nephew wasn't ten years older at the time. Nicolas Cage nee Coppola would have been perfect.

Caan played Santino 'Sonny' Corleone'. A pure bred Sicilian with a complexion like Patsy Palmer and pig eyelashes. It's a pity the director's name changing nephew wasn't ten years older at the time. Nicolas Cage nee Coppola would have been perfect.

Getting fucked off with these replies not loading. Didn't Sonny chase some lad in the street to give him a pasting? Patsy, classic body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch sort. Have you heard of the new film in which Cage plays himself?

12 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Getting fucked off with these replies not loading. Didn't Sonny chase some lad in the street to give him a pasting? Patsy, classic body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch sort. Have you heard of the new film in which Cage plays himself?

I haven't. He lost his spark some time ago. The manic energy and hair trigger unpredictability of his character in 'Face Off' has gone. He used to fill the screen, 'Wild At Heart' 'Raising Arizona', even complete shite like 'Wings Of The Apache', he was larger than life without being ridiculous. 

Now, he justs mumbles and sleepwalks through everything he's in. 

I haven't. He lost his spark some time ago. The manic energy and hair trigger unpredictability of his character in 'Face Off' has gone. He used to fill the screen, 'Wild At Heart' 'Raising Arizona', even complete shite like 'Wings Of The Apache', he was larger than life without being ridiculous. 

Now, he justs mumbles and sleepwalks through everything he's in. 

I love Wild at Heart unreservedly. The other ones I never really felt the urge to get into.