CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Davies

Stubby Pecker

Jess Davies is an "Instagram influencer" which apparently passes as a job these days. In my limited understanding of such matters I believe it involves posting things on the internet so brainless shallow morons can "like" it tell all their equally dense friends.

Over the years she's said she has received hundreds of unsolicited obscene images, a crime now called cyberflashing. "Outrage!" I hear the public cry, "it's terrible that this poor Taff lass is bombarded with pictures of grott!!"

However, if we step back and take into account that the lovely Miss Davies is a former glamour model whose sole purpose in life was to pose for airbrushed images and videos with her tits and arse out for blokes to wank over, my sympathy at least, goes out the window. It's you're bed love, I suggest you lie in it. Nobody was forcing you to strip off starkers. 

Essential evidence below

Jessica Davies 2015 Calendar: Amazon.co.uk: www.calendargirlsuk.com: BooksMeet Jess Davies: Cardiff student and glamour model

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jess Davies is an "Instagram influencer" which apparently passes as a job these days. In my limited understanding of such matters I believe it involves posting things on the internet so brainless shallow morons can "like" it tell all their equally dense friends.

Over the years she's said she has received hundreds of unsolicited obscene images, a crime now called cyberflashing. "Outrage!" I hear the public cry, "it's terrible that this poor Taff lass is bombarded with pictures of grott!!"

However, if we step back and take into account that the lovely Miss Davies is a former glamour model whose sole purpose in life was to pose for airbrushed images and videos with her tits and arse out for blokes to wank over, my sympathy at least, goes out the window. It's you're bed love, I suggest you lie in it. Nobody was forcing you to strip off starkers. 

Essential evidence below

Jessica Davies 2015 Calendar: Amazon.co.uk: www.calendargirlsuk.com: BooksMeet Jess Davies: Cardiff student and glamour model

With that WBC champion's jaw and hands the size of a navvy's, I'd wager that "she's" also sent a few unsolicited dick pics in "her" time.

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I was going to cunt this pointless, lobotomised cuntess yesterday when the BBC made this story #4 on their ‘globally newsworthy’ news list. @Rev…what say ye?

I'm sure Rev will stick to his usual moral code and point out, very politely, that whilst she is moderately attractive, he is otherwise entwined with another lady to whom he is completely devoted, and wouldn't dare step outside of the bounds of matrimony with this particular female.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well, she’s clearly ‘influenced’ you to not post about Brexit or Britain for once. Spudcoon.

I guess she can add that to her list of achievements, for when 'her' looks have gone and she's forced to get a proper job.

29 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm sure Rev will stick to his usual moral code and point out, very politely, that whilst she is moderately attractive, he is otherwise entwined with another lady to whom he is completely devoted, and wouldn't dare step outside of the bounds of matrimony with this particular female.

I think it fair to say that a discerning bastard like myself is driven by pragmatism, hence, I'd fuck the piss out of her until her paraurethral ducts resembled a pair of weather-beaten ghillie's waders.

Then I'd have her summarily executed.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I think it fair to say that a discerning  bastard like myself is driven by pragmatism, hence, I'd fuck the piss out of her until her paraurethral ducts resembled a pair of weather-beaten ghillie's waders.

You old, romantic, cunt :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

I think it fair to say that a discerning bastard like myself is driven by pragmatism, hence, I'd fuck the piss out of her until her paraurethral ducts resembled a pair of weather-beaten ghillie's waders.

I’m overcome with emotion here…a beautiful lyrical and poignant soliloquy, subtle, gentle yet masterfully constructed and delivered.

I'd like to point at out that I wouldn't mind having my picture taken whilst hanging out of the back of it. Granted she's a needy,attention seeking fucker but I would deffo tickle her tonsils from the inside and make her watertight using whatever appendages necessary.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd like to point at out that I wouldn't mind having my picture taken whilst hanging out of the back of it. Granted she's a needy,attention seeking fucker but I would deffo tickle her tonsils from the inside and make her watertight using whatever appendages necessary.

Considering the lovely young lady in question, you're probably going to have to use your whole head to make her watertight. Don't suffocate. 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s your interpretation problem, right there. You know better as well.

I'm fighting in your corner, you gormless Scouse cunt. Trying to flag down some authority on the situation.

Just because I haven't wrapped you in a foil blanket and rocked you to sleep doesn't mean I agree with the accusations.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I don't think ya want to be lumped in with the proto molester roady baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Would you like to clarify these comments panzy?

My sixth finger is hovering over the report button and @Fatty Junioris frothing at the japs eye to sniff out another nonce 

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm fighting in your corner, you gormless Scouse cunt. Trying to flag down some authority on the situation.

Just because I haven't wrapped you in a foil blanket and rocked you to sleep doesn't mean I agree with the accusations.

I know, Coalyokel! The Corner’s in peril if fuckheads like @Frank start to deliberately warp what has been said & then suggest police involvement. Irresponsible, cryo-slope shagging weirdo.