CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Davies

Stubby Pecker

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any UK/Brexit news today, Mick MacMoron?

Nothing interesting enough to grace these pages ..fishing industry ina heap nothin new there....real fun starts in January..did the family send ya the annual Christmas parcel of kerrygold butter to slather on yer well slapped arse..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nothing interesting enough to grace these pages ..fishing industry ina heap nothin new there....real fun starts in January..did the family send ya the annual Christmas parcel of kerrygold butter to slather on yer well slapped arse..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Uncomfortable childhood was it?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I see the trio of dysfunctional shut ins have clumped together.. was bound to happen sooner or later..i guess shite does find its own level..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hardly very nice coming from a peace loving happy chap like you panzy 

Rise above the insults, apologise to the offended and post some more Brit bashing revelations- there’s a good 200 years of Empire you’ve hardly touched on yet 

• Like 2

On 13/12/2021 at 09:47, Stubby Pecker said:

Jess Davies is an "Instagram influencer" which apparently passes as a job these days. In my limited understanding of such matters I believe it involves posting things on the internet so brainless shallow morons can "like" it tell all their equally dense friends.

Over the years she's said she has received hundreds of unsolicited obscene images, a crime now called cyberflashing. "Outrage!" I hear the public cry, "it's terrible that this poor Taff lass is bombarded with pictures of grott!!"

However, if we step back and take into account that the lovely Miss Davies is a former glamour model whose sole purpose in life was to pose for airbrushed images and videos with her tits and arse out for blokes to wank over, my sympathy at least, goes out the window. It's you're bed love, I suggest you lie in it. Nobody was forcing you to strip off starkers. 

Essential evidence below

Jessica Davies 2015 Calendar: Amazon.co.uk: www.calendargirlsuk.com: BooksMeet Jess Davies: Cardiff student and glamour model

Ain’t she a Liberal Demo? Didn’t know she got her tits out for the lads?

A modern day Erica Roe if you ask me - but live & let live, she ain’t hurting anyone, apart from Stubbs' ‘limited understanding’

Stubbs has his tits & arse out, then throws a wobbler, when a lookalike does WHY?

Love ProfB XXX

Merry Christmas everyone & Happy Noo Year 😘 

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

Ain’t she a Liberal Demo? Didn’t know she got her tits out for the lads?

A modern day Erica Roe if you ask me - but live & let live, she ain’t hurting anyone, apart from Stubbs' ‘limited understanding’

Stubbs has his tits & arse out, then throws a wobbler, when a lookalike does WHY?

Love ProfB XXX

Merry Christmas everyone & Happy Noo Year 😘 

Prof…it’s not officially Xmas until you’ve told a roll of cellotape to ‘fuck off!’