CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jethro

Last Cunt Standing

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve got to you haven’t I Marjorie? I’ve made you and your little dim cyberspace mates cry ain’t I? Oh dear, how sad, never mind. It’s not my fault you are a little bullshitter is it Marje, let’s be fair? 

Still, keep bunging your money to that other fraud, Mr Roops, on your bent credit card and i’ll soon be gone. He can’t handle me any more than you and your arse crawling mates. 

It’s all about democracy Marje! 🔺

Jesus fucking Christ! Will you be accusing people of 'raping you with their eyes' next? 

• Like 2

On 01/01/2022 at 19:23, Stubby Pecker said:

The Maxwell slag was one of your mob Judgie; a kike involved in abusing children, who’d have thought 

I assume those who didn’t testify were murdered 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10364845/amp/Judge-orders-Ghislaine-Maxwell-booster-shot.html

So that's how they're going to do it🤔

On 01/01/2022 at 11:20, ratcum said:

what's going on Jewdy? Who is this Johhnie come lately MC cunt anyway?

What the fucks happened to you, Herr Oberst? I receive a ban and hear the gates slam behind me. I felt like Fletch in 'Porridge' but lacking a Godber or Groutie this sentence was tedious to say the least.

"Johnnie come lately cunt", indeed. I'm gonna let it slide this once, Oberst, but if it happens again I'll be informing the Anti-terror command that your regular Essex to London sorties are in fact recce flights.

Sort your fucking self out!

On 03/01/2022 at 22:11, King Billy said:

‘Should’ve gone to Specsavers’ is suddenly making sense.

Finally. As I happened to spot a bloke standing on the bonnet of his MK2-M5 while attempting to persuade festive spruce lovers that the curvature of the earth starts in Mare Street.

He was also sporting a jade coloured tracksuit whilst downloading the teaching's of the sun god - strangely reminiscent of David Icke on Wogan.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/01/2022 at 12:33, Major Cunt said:

Don't flatter yourself, Jew-boy. You've only ever brought tears to my eyes through laughter, but never sorrow.

If you bothered to read my above post then you might have picked up on the sage advice that could free you from the triangular shackle, but then again you're not that bright.

Personally I blame the Yiddish education system for drilling into your gammon the dubious six million figure. You're comfortable playing the victim card as it's in the tribes blood.

How about putting your fat hands in your pocket and bunging the Fuhrer a few shekels. I know that you're inherently a tight cunt so I'm prepared to tick you the fee.

No need to thank me, obviously!

Excellent stereotyping there Marjorie! Just keep up the arselicking of the skinny, baldy headed antisemite who calls himself “Mrs Roops” and you are well safe. It’s all about power my dim little friend. You’ll soon be rid of me don’t fucking panic. The Roopsfuhrer  can’t handle my ridicule any more than you can. 

Just to be clear.......did you take it up the arse in the nick Marje? None of my business, obviously, but i’m a right NOSEY cunt as you well know.

See what I did there Marje? See how fucking funny I am? 😁🔺

Guest judgetwi
On 03/01/2022 at 21:41, ratcum said:

I hear you old chum. Mind you, it's a bit like fox hunting; I don't really give a rat's arse about the foxes but hate the toffs chasing them with a passion.

The trouble is, Herr Oberst, is that all these cunts these days don’t understand the game. They are all terrified of the N word. You know the word I mean.

i would, of course, hang you from the nearest lamp post but at least I would allow you a few last words, a cigarette and the odd Sieg Heil! You and I are officers and gentlemen Herr Oberst but I fear our time has gone.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 09/01/2022 at 18:59, judgetwi said:

Just to be clear.......did you take it up the arse in the nick Marje? None of my business, obviously, but i’m a right NOSEY cunt as you well know.

You're an arse-bandit my hook nosed old pal, and so deep in the closet that you're a regular in Narnia.

We've all known for ages due to an abnormal interest in incarcerated males giving or receiving a length.

Look, I'm no head doctor, but you wouldn't need to be Sigmund Freud in order to reach the conclusion the above is your deepest fantasy, and I'm certain that your browsing history would make even Punkape blush.

It's 2022 for fucks sake, and you're certainly no Alan Turin.

Obviously, there will be no judgement from me mate as it's hardly a suprise. Adorn the scooter with rainbow stickers, and ask Frank for some fashion advice.

Shalom.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're an arse-bandit my hook nosed old pal, and so deep in the closet that you're a regular in Narnia.

We've all known for ages due to an abnormal interest in incarcerated males giving or receiving a length.

Look, I'm no head doctor, but you wouldn't need to be Sigmund Freud in order to reach the conclusion the above is your deepest fantasy, and I'm certain that your browsing history would make even Punkape blush.

It's 2022 for fucks sake, and you're certainly no Alan Turin.

Obviously, there will be no judgement from me mate as it's hardly a suprise. Adorn the scooter with rainbow stickers, and ask Frank for some fashion advice.

Shalom.

Drivel

On 09/01/2022 at 19:14, judgetwi said:

The trouble is, Herr Oberst, is that all these cunts these days don’t understand the game. They are all terrified of the N word. You know the word I mean.

i would, of course, hang you from the nearest lamp post but at least I would allow you a few last words, a cigarette and the odd Sieg Heil! You and I are officers and gentlemen Herr Oberst but I fear our time has gone.

God bless you Jewdy. There's not many that'd be so honourable. 

• Like 1

On 15/01/2022 at 07:35, judgetwi said:

Are you bent?

I hope that's not an offer, Abraham?  I  only suggested that you finally come out of the closet and turn up the volume on your Barbra Streisand album's. I'd have no idea how to shag a cripple anyway, or the inclination. 

I hope this clears things up. 

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I hope that's not an offer, Abraham?  I  only suggested that you finally come out of the closet and turn up the volume on your Barbra Streisand album's. I'd have no idea how to shag a cripple anyway, or the inclination. 

I hope this clears things up. 

No you didn’t and no it doesn’t.

Once again I have to point out your inappropriate use of the possessive apostrophe. Are you Lady P in disguise? I reckon the nearest you’ve been  to a prison is walking past the gates of Brixton nick. Fucking mouthy fake.

On 18/01/2022 at 13:35, Major Cunt said:

I'd have no idea how to shag a cripple anyway,

Just take your time Major. Once you get a raspberry up to the bedroom, then toss their crutches back down the stairs, you’re holding all the cards and can take as much time as you like to work out the best strategy to do her a favour.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just take your time Major. Once you get a raspberry up to the bedroom, then toss their crutches back down the stairs, you’re holding all the cards and can take as much time as you like to work out the best strategy to do her a favour.

You smooth fucker!:D